This page shares my best articles to read on topics like health, happiness, creativity, productivity and more. Better Personal and Professional Management. From showing off your great management skills to creating a compelling connection with readers, check out each of these writing ideas to inform readers and leverage your authority as a leader in your niche. Ethnic music. The 2 Types of Growth: Which One of These Growth Curves Are You Following? If it’s a Top Tips article, then list … You’ll find interesting articles to read on topics like how to stop procrastinating as well as personal recommendations like my list of the best books to read and my minimalist travel guide. Here are some quick little recipe videos you celebrate your Thanksgiving is an animal-friendly way. It's candy cane, cookie, and hot chocolate season! Get these templates and 10 more in the Managing Your Business and Yourself Article Template Package. Especially around this time of year, my sweet-tooth goes bonkers. Browse the Internet for good article review topics, and you’ll fast understand that you have many option… I’ll definitely be printing this out and keeping it near my computer. Please read our comment policy before commenting. Follow the Recipe: Are You Being Patient Enough to See Results?

Sign me up to receive new Blog posts via Email. But not quite carefully enough!

So, for those who have their off weeks where they spend more of their time searching the web for inspiration than writing, here is a list of 25 things to write about when you have writer’s block. How to Squat More: How I Went From Squatting 175 pounds to 350+ in 16 Weeks, Learning From Superhumans: The Incredible Fitness and Success of Jack LaLanne, The Science of Developing Mental Toughness in Your Health, Work, and Life, How to Start Working Out When You Don’t Know What You’re Doing, Natural Happiness: The Truth About Exercise and Depression, Get Back on Track: 7 Strategies to Help You Bounce Back After Slipping Up, How to Say No, Resist Temptation, and Stick to Your Health Goals, 3 Time Management Tips That Actually Work, Answers to the Most Common Intermittent Fasting Questions, How to Get Motivated When You Don’t Feel Like It, Why Everyone Should Act Like an Entrepreneur, How to Start Eating Healthy (And Actually Stick to It), How To Start New Habits That Actually Stick, 10 Proven Ways to Reduce Stress at Work (And Why Overwork Could be Killing You), 3 Surprising Reasons Why You Need to Rediscover Slow Growth, The Magic of Committing to a Specific Goal, How to Stick to Little Healthy Habits (Like Flossing) Without Thinking, Why Getting Started is More Important Than Succeeding, Move Towards the Next Thing, Not Away From the Last Thing.

Multicultural families; 9. Obesity rates skyrocket worldwide; 6. Best Articles by Category These are some pretty cool topics.

Like every college student, I love a cup of coffee. Songs About Being 17Grey's Anatomy QuotesVine Quotes4 Leaf CloverSelf Respect, 1. If you're a human being right now, chances are you've played Among Us.

5 Common Mental Errors That Sway You From Making Good Decisions, How to Be Happy When Everything Goes Wrong, This Zen Concept Will Help You Stop Being a Slave to Old Beliefs, Overrated vs. Underrated: Common Beliefs We Get Wrong, It’s Not Just About What You Say, It’s About How You Live, World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov on How to Build Confidence, August Reading List: 5 Good Books to Read This Month, How to Stop Lying to Ourselves: A Call for Self-Awareness, If Nothing Changes, Nothing Is Going to Change, Olympic Medalist Dick Fosbury and the Power of Being Unconventional, The Proven, Reasonable and Totally Unsexy Secret to Success, Warren Buffett’s “20 Slot” Rule: How to Simplify Your Life and Maximize Your Results, The 15-Minute Routine Anthony Trollope Used to Write 40+ Books, The Ivy Lee Method: The Daily Routine Experts Recommend for Peak Productivity, What Happens When You Believe You’re Taking Steroids, Two Harvard Professors Reveal One Reason Our Brains Love to Procrastinate, How to Stop Procrastinating and Boost Your Willpower by Using “Temptation Bundling”, Lessons From a Vexillonaire: Creativity, Simplicity, and the Carefully Constrained Life, Famous Biologist Louis Agassiz on the Usefulness of Learning Through Observation, How to Fall in Love With Boredom and Unlock Your Mental Toughness, Pat Riley on the Remarkable Power of Getting 1% Better, The More We Limit Ourselves, the More Resourceful We Become, How to Declutter Your Mind and Unleash Your Willpower by Using Bright-Line Rules, How to Stick With Good Habits Every Day by Using the “Paper Clip Strategy”, April Reading List: 3 Good Books to Read This Month. Single parent families; 10. Use This Simple Daily Habit to Add More Gratitude to Your Life, Zanshin: Learning the Art of Attention and Focus From a Legendary Samurai Archer, Stop Thinking and Start Doing: The Power of Practicing More, The One Word That Drives Senseless and Irrational Habits, The Myth of Multitasking: Why Fewer Priorities Leads to Better Work, The 5 Triggers That Make New Habits Stick, Bob Mathias on How to Master the Art of Self-Confidence, Why Stores Place Candy by the Checkout Counter (And Why New Habits Fail), Vince Lombardi on the Hidden Power of Mastering the Fundamentals, 6 Famous Artists Talk About What It’s Like to Overcome Fear and Create Beauty, Joseph Brodsky Explains Perfectly How to Deal With Critics and Detractors in Your Life, Surprising Lessons From the Children Who Survived a Famine During the Deadliest War in History, Never Check Email Before Noon (And Other Thoughts on Doing Your Best Work), 5 Common Mistakes That Cause New Habits to Fail, What I Do When it Feels Like My Work Isn’t Good Enough, Constraints Make You Better: Why the Right Limitations Boost Performance, A Different Way of Thinking About Productivity, 10 Lessons Learned from Squatting 400 Pounds, Martha Graham on the Hidden Danger of Comparing Yourself to Others, How Experts Practice Better Than the Rest, Minimalism, Success, and the Curious Writing Habit of George R.R.

I write an article for Odyssey every week, and have been doing so since September 2015. Brittany Morgan, National Writer's Society2. End Your Procrastination and Get Back into Writing Mode! So I present to you a complete ranking of every coffee chain in my area so you can best enjoy your caffeinated experience, based on each store's iced caramel latte. When you have writer’s block, the search for finding a topic is more exhausting than writing an article. Jennifer Kustanovich, SUNY Stony Brook5. The Difference Between Being “Not Wrong” and Being Right, How to Stop Procrastinating by Using the “2-Minute Rule”, Achieve Your Goals: Research Reveals a Simple Trick That Doubles Your Chances for Success, How to Break a Bad Habit and Replace It With a Good One. It really hits home.
You just need a lot of innovation and a strong background in writing, then trawl the help pages here and the internet for good starter ideas. Thanks! The news sparked immediate celebration of Donald Trump's impending departure from the White House. What is Your “Average Speed” in Your Life, Your Health, and Your Work? And the list includes quite a few unique ideas not usually found on these types of lists. Do You Have to be Unhappy Now if You Want to be Successful Later? By mid-November, I think it is 100% socially acceptable to get into the holiday spirit: listen to those classic and pop Christmas playlists, bust out the snowman socks, hang the lights, and yes, put up the tree. You’ll find interesting articles to read on topics like how to stop procrastinating as well as personal recommendations like my list of the best books to read and my minimalist travel guide. (plus 3 gifts for you…), The Ultimate Productivity Hack is Saying No, 30 One-Sentence Stories From People Who Have Built Better Habits, The Ultimate Habit Tracker Guide: Why and How to Track Your Habits, The Surprising Benefits of Journaling One Sentence Every Day, The Habits Scorecard: Use This Simple Exercise to Discover Which Habits You Should Change, When the 80/20 Rule Fails: The Downside of Being Effective, How to Automate a Habit and Never Think About It Again. Get these templates and 10 more in the Comparisons and Lists Article Template Package. That also means queuing up the cheesiest (but the most heart-warming) holiday-themed movies flooding our streaming services.

Vanessa, I have enjoyed your email series recently and I was glad you included risk in your list (3 of 30 above). (That future you IS now recalling)?

Another one under A Growing Business that I have been considering writing about is Ethics – white hat vs. black hat and how good ethics will sustain a business much longer than bad ethics. Scroll down to browse all of my articles by date and title. 15 Article Writing Questions You Need Answered, THE LIST: 30 Great Article Writing Ideas and Topics You Need, Managing Your Business and Yourself Article Template Package, Executing and Growing Article Template Package, Wired Business Owner Article Template Package, Comparisons and Lists Article Template Package.

You can use the categories below to browse my best articles or scroll down to see every post by date and title. You Are Not Alone: How a “Keystone Community” Makes All of Your Goals More Achievable, The Difference Between Professionals and Amateurs, Identity-Based Habits: How to Actually Stick to Your Goals This Year, Keystone Habits: The Simple Way to Improve All Aspects of Your Life. Radhi, SUNY Stony Brook3. Bummer.