I would imagine they’ll be gone and out of business soon as they have no clue how to treat customers or run a successful business. His favorite. Overall always a great night out with friends. I think they would do better by lowering their food price point if they aren’t going to improve the food quality. For us, we will stick to Casa Tequila on Wiles. The margaritas we so sweet, like a cheap pre-made mix. Zoom in to see updated info. The responses ranged from incompetence from the one answering the phone and taking orders who spoke very little English, to nastiness and indifference on the owners part. I have since heard both the food and service are below average at best. The manager was there asked if I wanted a replacement for the poppers, I declined. For us, we will stick to Casa Tequila on Wiles.More. The food is overpriced and terrible. Blue Agave: Mexican Magic - See 95 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Parkland, FL, at Tripadvisor. Delivery & Pickup Options - 233 reviews of Blue Agave "As a Latin food lover i came here with my sis right when they opened:) We Love Mexican food, and came here after seeing the place near my sisters Gym (Anytime Fitness). Own or manage this property? My nachos were soggy, the jalapeño poppers were like something from the frozen section at a grocery store. I placed an order for pickup on Cinco De Mayo. top of that food was just blah . The food was great and our server, Rosanna, was excellent, as always. Reviewed May 10, 2020 . This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We eat here often because the food is consistently good and the service is always timely and professional, it a nice enough atmosphere for a date night yet casual for a family outing. The owner didn’t apologize or ask what I ordered two hours earlier in order to expedite. The owner didn’t apologize or ask what I ordered two hours earlier in order to expedite. Having recently returned from a trip to Los Angeles where we paid excellent Mexican food we found that we were eating Greek food too often. Just before leaving for overseas trip and quick change of plans, we decided to get Mexican and Blue Agave is our favorite.Love the decor and staff.Mexican food here is great.I would wish they have tres leches desert but can't have it all.. Own or manage this property? Being new to the area and coming from the northeast. food is authentic Mexican food. At about 7:30 after seeing numerous people who arrived after I did and confirming they called in later than I did, I began asking all the ladies running around what the status of my order was. He said they were just ok. Not much flavor, and again, not much meat for the price. I will never set foot in that place again. Find somewhere else. I went back a week or so later, and for the first time ever, Leno completely ignored me. Our recent visit for lunch went quite well and we found warm friendly service paired with some great lunch specials. The service has always been good. My...nachos were soggy, the jalapeño poppers were like something from the frozen section at a grocery store. I would imagine they’ll be gone and out of business soon as they have no clue how to treat customers or run a successful business. Delivery & Pickup Options - 235 reviews of Blue Agave "As a Latin food lover i came here with my sis right when they opened:) The location is nice, on 441 and North of Hillsboro, Right near the borderline on Parkland and West Boca. The manager was there asked if I wanted a replacement for the poppers, I declined. Blue Agave Mexican Restaurant recently opened in the shopping center near the corner of Hillsboro Blvd and State Rd 7 in Parkland. Blue agave offers good Mexican food that represents our roots and favors. Not this time though, and no "free" drink. On the way out the door, Leno began yelling at here from behind the bar. Went to try, won’t go back, didn’t even stay that long. Find somewhere else. Of course they were slammed so we called two hours in advance of a 7:00 pm pickup. Hotels near (FLL) Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, Hotels near (PBI) West Palm Beach Intl Airport. Blue Agave: Blue Agave - See 95 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Parkland, FL, at Tripadvisor. I ordered the appetizer sampler platter. Went to try, won’t go back, didn’t even stay that long. Went to try, won’t go back, didn’t even stay that long. Nothing special. Map updates are paused. However, we were trying to ignore the slow service and just wanted to have a good time.