Individuals all react differently. I have always used chest creams for coughs and congestion but they all have a menthol smell which can be off putting in a work place. Light and not greasy. Roll on chest to clear passageways. This stuff is a miracle worker!!! They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. Place essential oil in a large bowl of hot (not boiling) water, close eyes, and breathe in deeply for 5 minutes. Recipes. Stephanie C. Noethlich Within just a few minutes the coughing stopped almost completely! Use three to four drops in a diffuser or diffuser jewelry of your choice. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Try diffusing it in your home, office, or car when you need a boost. Ingredients: Fir Needle, Cedarwood, Frankincense & Myrrh, More Safety Info: Follow dilution instructions, 1-2 drops Breathe Easy Essential Oil Blend. This cream has been great for me. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR COMBO DIET – WITH GRAPEFRUIT! Add 2-3 drops of oil to a hot bath to relax and soothe muscles. Every order is backed by our 100% Happiness Guarantee so you can shop confidently anywhere in the world. Breathe Easy with Peace of Mind Mosteoporosis of my customers, my wife and myself love this product. I rubbed it in about four times during the day each time the cough started up again. – January 29, 2018. After coughing for hours in the middle of the night, I gave this to my husband who put it on his chest and back. Then we work with our farmers. I’ve had 7 colds since the summer so I’ve badically tried just about everything out there for relief. I use it with my hot water bottle and it soothed the pain from my coughing when I was sick over the holidays. Goes on easy and is not greasy. It is a pleasantly creamy product without a greasy film, like some products have. This natural, unscented formula helps soothe your symptoms without irritation or harsh fragrances. It is a must to have product when having a hard time to breathe. A little of it over my forehead even helps with headaches. It has a mild minty scent which I love. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity. Generously apply to chest and throat 3 to 4 times daily or as needed. Breathe Again™ Essential Oil Roll-On is a proprietary blend of oils specially formulated to support respiratory health. Breathe Again contains four powerful eucalyptus oils: Eucalyptus staigeriana, Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, and Young Living's original Ecuador single, Eucalyptus blue. This natural, unscented formula helps soothe your symptoms without irritation or harsh fragrances. Your email address will not be published. Mix Breathe Easy with a carrier oil of your choice in a 5 ml roller bottle. Is chest congestion leaving you miserable? Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Australian Tea Tree Oils contain powerful natural compounds that protect the body against infections and germs. Within 30 minutes of applying he was feeling better and both of us were able to sleep! Those restless nights were gone and I healed faster from my cold! this is the best i have ever used not greasy. Please check your email for confirmation. We source the best oils from around the world as well as authentic stones and crystals used in our diffuser jewelry. Non-greasy formula absorbs completely and will not stain clothes. I love the soothing effect this cream gives off. Breathe Easy Chest Cream can be rubbed directly into the chest for instant relief from common cold symptoms, mucus, congestion, cough, muscle and body aches. Eucalyptus essential oil can also be used as a therapeutic chest rub by adding 2-3 drops to 1 Tbsp. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, we carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. With the safety of your home in mind, we’re meticulous about every step of our process. I used this cream, and expected it to be like that leading brand name strong smelling product. Taste Floral and minty with a hint of eucalyptus Plant Story Our unique formula taps into both Western herbalism - with traditional herbs like fennel, licorice and eucalyptus - and Traditional Chinese Medicine, with Bi Yan Pian, a beloved blend of eleven Chinese herbs. It seemed to help me sleep a little better, when I applied it a few times througkit the night, I didn’t wake up as much with dry mouth from having my mouth open. No, this will not stain clothes or sheets. © Copyright Simply Earth. Now you can breathe easy and clearly without coughing up phlegm and mucus. Stop suffering with congestion! I wasn’t sleeping good. Weather has been extreme in Texas during our “winter” and several family members have suffered from chest congestion due to the fluctuation. Add a few drops of oil to hot water, place a towel over your head and inhale the steam for five to ten minutes. I like the fact that it absorbs nicely on my skin without leaving any residue and does not stain my clothes or the sheets. BREATHE EASY 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Breathe Easy Essential Oil Blend is designed to increase the lungs capacity to breathe and clear the sinuses. Used this first night and only woke up once. This cream rubs in easily and absorbs quickly, isn’t greasy or sticky, and is definitely unscented. I would recommend it. Breathe Easy Essential Oil Blend is designed to, Promote healthy immune & circulatory systems. It didn’t smell strong so it didn’t give me a migraine, as smells sometimes do. This cream was used and I could breathe better! Copyright © 2019 MagniLife All rights reserved. Breathe Easy is perfect for clearing congestion, allowing you to breathe easier. This product works well, fast and doesn’t leave a greasy sticky mess and I love the fact that it’s unscented. Breathe Easy Chest Cream can be rubbed directly into the chest for instant relief from common cold symptoms, mucus, congestion, cough, muscle and body aches. It feels nice going on your skin, does not have an odor and really works! The cream has a mild herbal scent from the natural plant extracts, but no unpleasant menthol smell, so it can be applied comfortably any time of the day. This is going to be my go to for any future coughs!! Find soothing relief from common cold symptoms so you can feel better instantly. |MONEY_LEFT| away from FREE Shipping + a FREE Necklace. You've earned FREE Shipping & a FREE necklace! When our plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. Required fields are marked *. Apply to your chest and neck to help improve lungs and sinuses. Herbal Power Promotes respiratory health like breath of fresh air. Breathe Easy is a natural remedy to the pain and discomfort that comes with nasal congestion. This method is not safe for small children. I had been using an expectorant tablet to thin the mucus which was helping some, but definitely not getting things on control. This Breathe Easy Chest cream helped relieve our chest congestion symptoms without the sticky gel and overpowering scent of the product we have used for years. Be the first to ask. This is a good chest congestion reliever. By entering your email address you will receive promotional updates. Our family, unfortunately, all got the flu this year. Doesn’t irritate their sensitive skin but provides relief, especially at bed time.