Your email address will not be published.

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our, Just Like Grandma Used to Make: Why We're Craving Grandma's Cooking Now More Than Ever, How to Make Those Viral Hot Chocolate Bombs at Home.

I have no idea how I came up with this idea. Thanks for stopping by! Remove bay leaf from soup. They taste just like the traditional doughy dumplings we all know and love, but are made almost entirely from cauliflower! Week 3 of Whole30 recipes is up! Cook for about 12 minutes, removing basket every 4 minutes to shake gnocchi, until gnocchi are golden brown. Stir well. In the same pot, add remaining ghee or butter and saute onion, carrots, and celery until softened, about 3 minutes. Whole30 Instant Pot Seafood Gumbo (Paleo, Low Carb, Dairy Free). Cauliflower gnocchi soup. READ MORE: on Paleo Chicken & “Dumpling” Soup with Cauliflower Gnocchi, Chicken & “Dumpling” Soup with Cauliflower Gnocchi, Made a super easy veggie pasta with homemade, SHRIMP ORZO SALAD WITH DIJON HERB VINAIGRETTE is up on the blog! Your email address will not be published. can of drained quartered artichoke hearts and the spinach. This comforting recipe features one of my absolute favorite ingredients ever – cauliflower gnocchi! If you have an air fryer, preheat to 380 degrees F. Add gnocchi to basket and spray with cooking spray. If you are a fan of chicken & dumplings or chicken pot pie, I think you’re going to love this one! Add the oil to a large soup pot with the onion, celery, carrots, garlic and thyme. If you want a thicker broth add a little bit (1-2 tbsp) of tapioca starch or cornstarch with the plant based half and half and stir into the broth. Lucky me, the subletter in our apartment when we were living in Cape Town purchased it and LEFT IT BEHIND.

gnocchi in olive oil in a nonstick skillet, about 5 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high.

Chicken & cauliflower gnocchi soup – inspired by Olive Garden but it’s dairy-free, gluten-free and made with “better for you” ingredients! Let cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Use one of the methods above to cook the cauliflower gnocchi. You use it in the exact same way you’d use cornstarch to thicken soups & sauces. In a small bowl combine arrowroot starch and water until smooth, then mix into soup, stirring until combined. It’s a perfect dairy-free option. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes. Simmer for 20-25 minutes, until carrots are soft. Calories: 140; … I walk you through the steps, I say this a lot but this may be my new favorite recipe on the blog Who doesn't want to, Kale, Garbanzo Bean and Bacon Breakfast Bowl: B-Good Copycat, Shrimp Orzo Salad with Dijon Herb Vinaigrette. In a small bowl combine arrowroot starch and water until smooth, then mix into soup, stirring until combined. Add all ingredients except heavy cream, spinach, cauliflower gnocchi, and parmesan to a slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.

I like throwing them in the soup right before serving because they absorb liquid pretty quickly!

They are also quite filling so it really makes for a comprehensive meal in the end. Arrange ciabatta slices on ungreased large cookie sheet; brush both sides with melted butter. It’s like magic. Sauté for another 4-5 minutes until everything is nice and soft. This recipe is a keeper!

Once the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes. I also worked there for a year – it was my first serving job! It’s ok if chicken is not fully cooked through – it will finish cooking while the soup is simmering. This week includes one of my favorite recipes, Egg Roll in a Bowl, Up on the blog today!! This super easy recipe calls for just cauliflower, white whole wheat flour, and salt. Just cook the cauliflower gnocchi which ever method you prefer. Add cooked gnocchi to skillet with desired amount of pesto. As a full-time interior designer by day and an inspired home cook by night, cooking is my favorite way to unwind after a long day at work. That's when you know you’re living a life of luxury. Secure the lid of the instant pot, close off the pressure valve then press soup and press the down button to 10 minutes. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Add broth, cauliflower, tomatoes, garlic cloves and salt. All Right Reserved. Add in the broth and put the lid on. Receive Paleo, Vegan & Whole30 Recipes Weekly!

However, I really love making shredded chicken at home. I am also the blogger, real food lover, & bonafide hustler behind the blog ‘The Movement Menu.’ I’m so excited to welcome you to my happy space, where my appreciation of creative recipes and healthy & mindful eats come together to inspire you to live a healthy, balanced life. If you own an Instant Pot, I'd recommend you utilize it for this.

Or for a dairy option just use heavy cream! Add cauliflower gnocchi and let them cook through for about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Taste for additional seasoning (salt and pepper) and add the juice of half a lemon. While some things have changed since I finished school, I still rely on simple recipes to produce fun, comforting food! Nutrition

If you don't have access to the frozen cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe's, feel free to use regular potato gnocchi. Need a little more carbs? It can be easy to get impatient. Add in the fresh herbs and dried herbs. ★☆ I was reeeaaally skeptical of this gadget, but it’s quickly proven it’s worth. Then I let it sit for 35-45 min before serving (I do this with all soups). Stir in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Then recently when there was a shortage of it at the stores, it’s like I was obsessed again. I’m not mad about the change of plans, and you shouldn’t be either. Jump on the latest food trend with our step-by-step guide to making hot chocolate bombs. This tomato soup recipe is veggie packed, creamy, and comforting and made into a complete meal with the addition of cauliflower gnocchi. Cook for about 12 minutes, removing basket … ★☆ ★☆. ★☆ I prefer my kale cooked very well so I added it to soup before it boiled then simmered for about 45 minutes. Stir in a diced cooked Italian turkey sausage link or chicken sausage, a 14-oz.

Meanwhile, set oven control to Broil. I found mine at Whole Foods. Gently transfer the gnocchi to a large ziplock bag and lay flat in the freezer. I actually pumped the brakes a bit with the cauliflower gnocchi. The soup itself is also quick and simple. If you plan on freezing this soup, you can definitely make it ahead of time but I would hold off on adding the coconut milk, peas, arrowroot mixture, and gnocchi until you are ready to serve. Add oil and butter and let that heat for another minute. It’s comforting, wholesome, and delicious! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.