Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. date. Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Cinnamon Apple Spice, 20 Count, Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Mint Magic, 20 Count, Twinings of London Pure Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 20 Count, Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Peppermint, 20 Count, Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Sleepytime, 40 Count, Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Tangerine Orange Zinger, 20 Count Box, Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Cranberry Apple Zinger, 20 Count, Paleo Pancake and Waffle Mix by Birch Benders, Low-Carb, High Protein, High Fiber, Gluten-free, Low Glycemic, Prebiotic, Made with Cassava, Coconut & Almond Flour, 12 Ounce, 365 Everyday Value, Organic Rooibos Tea with Orange Vanilla Crème (40 Tea Bags), 2.8 oz, Celestial Seasonings Black Tea, Morning Thunder with Maté, 20 Count. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I did add just a tiny squeeze of honey; utterly delicious. The aromatic Oregon- and Washington-grown peppermint we've selected tastes so fresh and delicious that it requires no accompaniment — it's simply the only ingredient here. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2010. There's a problem loading this menu right now. In fact, it's so good, it's one of the rare tea flavors that I can actually enjoy without any sweetener. Used two tea bags for my first cup of tea and it was way too strong. Discover A World Of Incredible Organic Teas. Peppermint Herbal Tea ... Sign up to receive The Tea Leaflet, our monthly e-newsletter packed with Celestial Seasonings news, information, and exciting online-only deals and specials. We've added peppermint, ginger and lemongrass to create an uplifting and balanced tea. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2015. Happy to find a 40 count. Every cup of tea is a promise of our commitment to creating delicious and inspired blends. Our calming Sleepytime blend of chamomile, spearmint and other soothing herbs, has added valerian, long trusted as a natural sleep aid. I am a believer. While peppermint tea is often drunk for its flavor, it may also have several positive effects on health. We select only the highest quality herbs, teas and botanicals and we purchase most of our ingredients directly from the farming communities that grow them. Add to cart. Caffeine free. Please try your search again later. Senna Tea. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. and do not qualify for FREE Delivery. Delicious. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Find Out More ►. I drink several cups of tea daily. Also great for any tummy upset or troubles. Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There was a problem completing your request. We do not have any recommendations at this time. The events of that day have changed my life forever. Tension Tamer Herbal Tea - This blend begins with eleuthero, an ancient herb believed to impart a sense of calm. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. I appreciate how much peppermint settles my stomach. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Unable to add item to List. While I love drinking it for the flavor, I do also find that it helps soothe upset stomachs and is nice to sip on when you have a cold or sore throat. Several years ago, I went on a tour of the Celestial Seasonings tea factory in Boulder, Colorado. Reasonable cost for a pest deterrent-using to keep mice out of shed-helping through summer-will place more bags out for fall. Grown in the great Pacific Northwest, the cool whistling freshness of simple yet classic peppermint is yours to enjoy. Every time I have some, I am reminded of that fateful day in Boulder. A delicious blend of choice natural peppermint. all natural. I was skeptical but having suffered through the pain once already, I was willing to try it. It's the perfect remedy for a case of nausea or pairing with a good book on a rainy day. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This spirited blend combines traditional green tea with white tea for smooth taste, and a lively combination of lemon and honey. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Since it is caffeine free it is nice to drink in the evenings before bed. On your next visit to Boulder, take the tour. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Aids in Digestion. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2014, Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2012. The guide showed us the bales of tea as they arrived, machines that ground and mixed the tea, and a machine that put the tea in tea bags. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. You successfully added this item to your confirmed Auto Delivery order! Description: herbal tea in peppermint. ... ©2020 The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. & WorldPantry.com®, Inc. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Celestial Seasonings has been our go-to brand for years and since we drink so much, I like that I can purchase the large 40-count boxes on Amazon that you usually can't find in stores. Taanug | 1.52 Oz. Really!! Amazingly, the tea is still legal, openly sold in stores and on the Internet. Or go a safer route; buy the tea from Amazon. Peppermint herb tea. Buy the big box because you're going to love it! You may think of peppermint as being a winter flavor but we love making iced peppermint tea in the summer and warm peppermint tea in the winter to soothe away the cold. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The Celestial Herbal Tea Difference. The box was in good condition with a June 2017 exp. . Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Caffeine and Peppermint, 40 Count, Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2015. Peppermint is the most popular of all the mints, and celestial seasonings blends only the finest peppermint for this herb tea. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Clear All. Due to high demand, delivery may take longer than usual. We source the highest quality herbs, teas and botanicals, like our cool whistling peppermint cultivated in the Pacific Northwest and our golden, floral chamomile grown in the fields of Egypt. The mild, naturally sweet flavor of peppermint makes a delightful tea. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Health Benefits Tea (1) Herbal Tea (33) Brand. The tour included a visit to the room where the peppermint tea was stored. I appreciate that their packaging is not as wasteful as other teas - all of the bags are kept together in one large, resealable bag instead of wrapped individually. Celestial Seasonings (11) Galil (12) Taanug (6) Wissotzky (5) Single. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I will purchase again. Celestial Seasonings | 1.2 oz. Our guide told us that peppermint was stored separately so that it would not contaminate the other teas. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. From truly flavorful herbal teas to comforting wellness teas, we have a tea for you to enjoy. One 40-count box of Peppermint Herbal tea bags, Pure peppermint leaves from the Pacific Northwest for a cool, refreshing taste, No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives, Steep in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup. Peppermint herb tea combines the whistling cool freshness of mint with the steaming comfort of a hot mug of 100% natural herb tea. A cup of Peppermint Tea after dinner is SO relaxing! $2.99. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It's usually cheaper on Amazon, too, as even on sale you'll be lucky to find boxes for less than $2.50 each for 20 bags. I had been going through a 20 count box in a week. Made in U.S.A. Packaging may vary. Please try again later. Some restrictions apply. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2015. Peppermint herb tea. Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea Celestial Seasonings Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea Celestial Seasonings Morning Thunder Black Tea Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra Wellness Tea Flavor notes Grown in the great Pacific Northwest, the cool whistling freshness of simple yet classic peppermint is yours to enjoy. I use two tea bags per big mug and a small pinch of sugar with a dusting of cocoa powder. Relax with a cool and minty peppermint herb tea. Celestial Seasonings | 1.1 Oz. The guide showed us the bales of tea as they arrived, machines that ground and mixed the tea, and a machine that put the tea in tea bags. It'll take you back to festive winter holidays and bedtime chats in warm woolen slippers, to snow-laden window sills and glimpses into the golden-lit haven of family kitchens. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. This tea's savory, earthy flavor comes from a blend of rich black tea and roasted maté, a traditional South American botanical. Peppermint herb tea combines the whistling cool freshness of mint with the steaming comfort of a hot mug of 100% natural herb tea. Free of caffeine, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. We use pillow tea bags without strings, tags or staples, keeping 3.5 million pounds of material out of landfills every year. Settle into an intimate cove and while away a few moments on yourself, letting the delectably sweet taste of peppermint pour over your thoughts. Disclaimer: these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2019. Are you sure you want to exit Auto Delivery? He did not tell us what was to come. Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea 20 ct. $3.29. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. See our complete shipping policy. Our teas combine the best qualities of dozens of different botanicals to create an unmatched variety of flavors and uses. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Peppermint tea is a new flavor added to my list of great teas. We invite you to experience a cupful of flavor with Celestial Seasonings. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. You may think of peppermint as being a winter flavor but we love making iced peppermint tea in the summer and warm peppermint tea in the winter to soothe away the cold. Was recommended to me for use after having laparoscopic surgery to prevent the horrible pain from the gas they use to inflate the abdomen. Several years ago, I went on a tour of the Celestial Seasonings tea factory in Boulder, Colorado. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.