This dish is hearty and has so much flavor. I don’t eat Gnocchi often but this sounds like a great version to try it out with, especially with the sausage and bacon, which are always winners in my book! I have a household of two, so small batch recipes are my jam. creamy cajun linguine : a small batch recipe for two. lol. Remove from the oven, and garnish with finely chopped parsley. What a weekend. I love gnocchi and this looks amazing! I just leave the bacon in the pan as I build the sauce! how to make roasted jalapeños in the oven, Garlic Butter Chicken Parmesan & Brussels Sprouts Orzo with Kinder’s® Master Salt. (Italy) >> I wanted to put Sangiovese here, but this is a step up from that. I’m so glad you and your family enjoyed it, Debbie! You’re welcome to remove it to a paper towel lined plate though if you prefer. 35 mins . With a high acidity, it’s so good with big meats, tomato-based dishes, and this cheesy, rich, tomato gnocchi bake! Bacon, onion, garlic and tomato are combined with chilli and freshly boiled potato gnocchi. [hidden]="groceryList.loading" So cheesy and yummy..I family adored this dish. Repeat process with remaining gnocchi. ALSO TRY: Potato gnocchi bake with bacon and sage. I hope you get to make this soon! Tuck little bits of fresh mozzarella all throughout the gnocchi and marinara sauce before putting it in the oven, and let it melt and bubble under the direct heat from the stove. If it’s one thing I can’t resist it’s gnocchi. To revoke your consent, please clear your browser cookies and refresh the page. Hi! Blue cheese gnocchi. When we talk about tannin, we’re talking about the bitterness that comes through when you taste wine. Thanks so much! ({{display.quantity}} x ${{display.display_price}}), Boil a pot of water. The richness in this baked marinara sauce goes well with high tannins, because it creates a sense of balance. This gnocchi bake looks like the ultimate comfort food for cold nights! Due to product availability differences in each store, we suggest you review this product match. If you have a cast iron pan, or a pan that can safely transfer to the oven, this recipe is going to be a dream. This pan of sausage and bacon baked gnocchi looks so beautiful! Ugh, it’s one of my favorite things. This would be something my family would dig into. And I hope you get to make this soon! Haha I’m a sucker for cheese, too! This looks amazing – I love gnocchi so any excuse to eat it, I’m game. #aflavorjournal. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside. Season to taste. Thank you for the inspiration. Add the flour to the bacon and mushroom mixture and stir until well combined. Remove from the heat and add 1 cup of grated cheese. Add the mushrooms and saute until softened and browned. Set a large cast iron pan over medium heat. Bringing you the best traditional, home-style and old forgotten classic recipes! [email protected] Sorry, there are no retailers available for store pickup in this location, {{serviceAddress.city}}, {{serviceAddress.state}} {{serviceAddress.postalCode}}, x.total_price).reduce((x, total) => x + total, 0).toFixed(2)" It’s the component of some (primarily red) wines that makes your mouth feel super dry after drinking. It’s hard to turn down seconds, that’s for sure! Your email address will not be published. This stuff is no joke! Cheesy dishes are my favorite and I just cant skip trying one out. Covered in grated mozzarella cheese and baked until golden, this fabulous dish is quick, easy and guaranteed to become a new family favourite - give it a go! I’ve got some homemade gnocchi in the freezer. {{display.ingredient.deal}} {{display.ingredient.unit}} {{display.ingredient.ingredient}}. I hope that all helps and please let me know if you have any other questions! lol. I think this will be devoured in my house! :: Montepulciano d’Abruzzo. Add sausage, cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. in Kansas City ❤️ I live for cheese pulls. Easy . Looks yum and delicious. Add quartered cherry tomatoes, season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Or remove and add back in later? You can find bottles starting around $12 or so, which is a great place to start if you haven’t tried it before! By using this site, you agree to the use of cookies by SideChef and our partners for analytics and personalized content. Required fields are marked *. This recipe is definitely one of my all-time favorites! I now will be making them with sausage and bacon. . Your picture of the gooey cheese is making me drool. It’s a pricey wine, but it’s sooo delicious. Allow the gnocchi to simmer in the sauce as the oven comes up to temperature. When bubbling, carefully add, Creamy Vegan Orzo with Caramelized Onions and Kale, Spaghetti Squash with Bacon, Spinach, and Goat Cheese, Green Peas & Italian Prosciutto Pesto Pasta. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I changed the recipe to read correctly now, but I’m sorry about that. Pour in marinara sauce and add granulated sugar, and mix into other ingredients until thoroughly combined. hidden (Italy)  >> Nebbiolo is a lesser known grape hailing from the Piedmont region of Italy (northern Italy), but it’s so delicious, and has some serious tannin to it. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of grated cheese. All that cheese will be on my dreams tonight hahah. Turn the oven to high broil, and broil for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and browned. Plan better and re-use your leftovers! I love gnocchi and this one pot dish is amazing. And gnocchi! Bacon and egg gnocchi I can’t resist a good pasta with sausage and bacon, either! Bacon, onion, garlic and tomato are combined with chilli and freshly boiled potato gnocchi. Now may be a good time to discuss my slight obsession with tiny things. Make sure you have completed all required fields. Add half the gnocchi; when they rise to the top (after about 2 minutes), continue to cook until tender, about 15 seconds more. A filling, cheesy bake that is great for lunch the nex day – if there's any left! Required fields are marked *. Carefully serve hot!