! The shop has a second location in East as well! They might seem a bit pricey to some people at first. FAVOURITE MUSEUMS: At Things I Like, Things I Love the collection changes almost on a weekly base. The concept at We Are Labels is simple and original. See all & Other Stories reviews, “I was able to snag two beautiful dresses for twenty euro each.” See all H&M reviews, “The collection of beautiful books, make-up, and other goodies is almost better then the clothes.” ⋙ MOCO Museum for street art Check it out here >>. l’Étoile De Saint Honoré: At L’étoile you’re at the right address for bags.

Here you’ll find clothing brands you find nowhere else in Amsterdam.

This is also a one of the vintage shops in Amsterdam where you pay per kilo. Most of my things were back in London and I was freezing, thankful for this Primark because Bryan and I were able to get a couple of cardigans and winter accessories! Wen: Wen is your to go to if you are looking for fun gifts for friends and beautiful clothes and accessories to treat yourself. Anna + Nina: Anna + Nina has been growing and now have a concept store on three locations in Amsterdam where you can buy very nice living accessories, cute must-haves and things like jewellery. This trendy hotel with a rooftop, restaurant and club is located in hot and happening Amsterdam East. Take a look at one of these fashion stores and you’ll definitely find something you love! The price point is super affordable and their quality” more, “In true 'Cristina' fashion, this River Island store was the first shop I visited after landing in Amsterdam. The stock changes often so it’s best to check-in regularly! See all I Love Vintage reviews, “So the next day I dragged my two girls back to this store and found so many kids clothes and some souvenirs.” For what nót you might better ask ;-) They also often have sample sales on the weekend so keep an eye on their website for the best discounts. ☾ Pillows Anna van den Vondel: great hotel close to Vondelpark. They were packed! See all Vanilia reviews, “The trip is worth it because they actually have some nice looking men's clothes at relatively inexpensive prices.” They have two locations, at the Hoofddorpplein and on the Maasstraat. ☾ CitizenM: all you need is that XL bed (location near Amstel is great). This jean concept store is not only perfect to score a good pair of jeans, but also ideal if you are looking for nice shoes, scarves, bags and other accessories. It’s getting colder and colder and to be honest we just want to go on a shopping spree because of this winter weather! ⋙ The best view over Amsterdam from the A’DAM Lookout You can also skip some lines to make the most of your time in Amsterdam! For context, River Island clothing stores don't exist in the US, but I find myself shopping online using their app often” more, “ or a nice accesory here! ONE OF A KIND:

A new winter coat, scarf or dress, if you ask us it’s time for a complete new wardrobe ;-) And where to go for the most beautiful fashion items? See all Primark reviews, “I love the clothes from Vanilia and I buy them all the time - either online or in the store.” ☾ L’Europe: this hotel has the best spa with a view in Amsterdam. ⋙ Rijksmuseum with the Dutch masters ⋙ A bike tour through Amsterdam OR Rent a bike by yourself This lifestyle hotel is located on Herengracht in the Canal District and also loved by locals. ☾ Hotel V: with two locations and a great restaurant, in the city center and East. Around the corner of the Berenstraat, on the Prinsengracht you can find a big flagship store where you can shop the full collection of Catwalk Junkie. You can buy a card for 24 hours up to 120 hours. At the bigger location (Wolvenstraat 7) you'll find racks of clothes spanning five decades (quite well-organized by color) and unique accessories like enamel-buckle wide belts and beaded bags. The clothes are really the latest fashion and very original! Check the prices here >>. Amsterdam Bucketlist ☾ Pulitzer Amsterdam: on the canals at the border of the Nine Streets and the Jordaan. AFFORDABLE // € The clothes is so nice and so comfy I wear them all the time.

This is also a one of the vintage shops in Amsterdam where you pay per kilo. ☾ Motel One: budget design hotel with locations at We made a list of the best fashion stores in Amsterdam. “ clothes!

⋙ Discover the Instagrammable experience WONDR We left and didn't buy any of the things we had picked out and intended to because the staff was so rude and we…” more, “Very cool fashion store which has its own unique look which is different from the general high street brands.” more. I'm pissed I already bought tshirts at Albert cup for 15€...” It’s guaranteed you will find something here!

☾ Sweets: a unique stay in former bridge houses. They were not. Extra nice: they have two locations! This store is a must!” more, “ (stationary, desk accessories, and even underwear) have held up well. in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands. Our favourite hotels: The collection of beautiful books, make-up, and other goodies is almost better then the, I will go back, but it's hard to want to go to a store that is so full of people all the time since it is directly on, aren't cheap but if you wear skirts all the time, like I do, sometimes you just need a pair of nice knee socks ;), I have all sorts of people above normal height asking where I got my.