The coffee I had in Iceland was excellent. Taste is gorgeous, lovely and silky and fatty without being oily or anything. is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Man I always put heavy cream or half and half in my coffee, I'm hoping to find a solution! Great for coffee since became sensitive to lactose, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 December 2019.

Nestlé® Coffee Mate® Brought to you by the makers of Nescafé® coffee. Try again. Thanks to this product, my much needed cuppa was saved .

Unfortunately, he was hooked from the start:-) He will add it now to semi-skimmed on his cornflakes! If you like a creamy rich coffee then this is for you. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to the use of cookies. Learn more about our different flavors and types of creamers. That is one regret I had of our trip. Suitable for vegetarians.

3030 Lake Drive, I ended up buying coffee mate as, pre lockdown, I only made coffee at home 2 - 3 days a week and often would have forgotten to buy milk or the milk had gone off. Offer ends 30 days after receipt of email. Having said that I prefer their coffee whitener above all others I've tried but it makes me feel guilty when I use it. Transform your everyday coffee into something extraordinary. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Unfortunately due to chemotherapy I was unable to tolerate milk in my tea. When they hit a reasonable price. Coffee Mate £1.00 cheaper in Iceland per 1kg, Morrisons please take note for the same product,since December 2017. It may not be reproduced If you

Goes well with my brand of coffee. As a brit, I wouldn't even know what it looked like. Limit one coupon per specified item(s) purchased. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 May 2020. in any way whatsoever without Shop Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. shopping experience on the website. We drove right by the Kaffitar coffee roaster (it was right by our rental car place, Lotus) but did not go in. To get more out of Nestlé® Coffee Mate® visit www.nescafe.co.uk, We use cookies to make this site work, tailor your experience and improve your journey. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Offer ends 30 days after receipt of email. Limit one coupon per specified item(s) purchased. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

think again Morrisons.

Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 March 2019. No hydrogenated vegetable oil. This notice does not affect your legal rights. Dublin 24. Dublin 24. Nestlé Ireland, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 March 2020.

Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. I personally like the creaminess that it gives coffee but am sure it’s a matter of taste. If you are desperate for creamer pack Coffee Mate 2 Go concentrate. And while you can get it at the grocery store, like Asda's, you can't get the large size, so you do need to buy it off Amazon, if you are a heavy user. I have a coffee pot, and folders, on their way to me now, as I'm pregnant with twins, and I know I'm going to desperately need good coffee after they are born. Stir in coffee-mate for a consistently creamy sip.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Void where prohibited. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. • Coffee mate® powder should be used by the use-by dates found on the packaging. I have to drink coffee for a medical condition (weird i know).

I didn't dissolve and was lumpy. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 February 2020.

Shop Powdered creamers are all sweetened and I don't eat sugar or sweeteners. Citywest Business Campus,

It's not a hugely european thing, to be honest. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. I don't take milk on either but I find it's a great stand by for sauces etc when I'm short of milk or adding to the 'just add water' Hot chocolate drinks etc to give it a creamier taste:-), Submitted by Iceland Customer on 25/9/2020. Get your questions answered and share any tips and advice you might have for travellers. Unopened, Coffee mate® powder has a shelf-life of up to 24 months. Sign in now to see the latest offers & book a delivery slot. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Can - Not Yet Recycled; Cap - Widely Recycled; Foil - Widely Recycled. We drove right by the Kaffitar coffee roaster (it was right by our rental car place, Lotus) but did not go in. Nescafe Gold Cappuccino Instant Coffee 15.5g x 8 Sachets, Nescafé Gold Origins Alta Rica Instant Coffee 100g, NESCAFÉ GOLD BLEND Instant Coffee Refill 150g, Nescafe Gold Vanilla Latte Instant Coffee 18.5g x 8 Sachets, Nescafé Azera Americano Instant Coffee with Ground Beans 100g, Nescafe Gold Latte Instant Coffee 15.5g x 8 Sachets, Starbucks Fairtrade Frappuccino Coffee Drink 250ml, Costa Coffee Mocha Italia Signature Blend Ground for Cafetiere & Filter 200g, Nescafe Gold Cappuccino Unsweetened Instant Coffee 14.2g x 8 Sachets, Costa Nescafe® Dolce Gusto® Compatible Signature Blend Latte 182.4g, NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Flat White Coffee Pods 16 Capsules per Box, Kenco Millicano Americano Original Instant Coffee 100g, Croissants, Pain au Chocolat & Belgian Buns. Anyway seems a shame to … Sign in now to see the latest offers & book a delivery slot. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Coffeemate is an office essential; it makes instant coffee drinkable and unlike milk doesn't need refrigerating. With coffee-mate powdered tea and coffee … Glucose Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Proteins, Stabilisers (E331, E452), Acidity Regulator (E340), Emulsifiers (E471, E472e), Anti-Caking Agent (E170), Colour: Riboflavin, ALLERGY ADVICE: FOR ALLERGENS, SEE UNDERLINED INGREDIENTS IN BOLD. Does Iceland not have coffee creamer like in the styles of other western countries? Great deal. Worked great, nothing busted, and we used them all before we left!

Why not use our award-winning tablet and smartphone app? Enjoy the richness of a cappuccino or the creaminess of a latte with the help of instant coffee sachets. Find Coffee mate® or natural bliss® coffee creamers, ready to drink coffee, or coffee pods online or at a retailer near you. He always uses it for tea and coffee as it's so much creamier. I think nothing of ordering 10. further information on the product, please note that Shop has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. Wife needs creamer; I drink it black. Find out more, *Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal), **2 heaped tsp (6.5g) Coffee Mate® + 1 tsp (1.8g) soluble coffee + 200ml water; used as basis for per 100ml. I have not seen this size can in any other shops.The 'must have' addition for that delicious cup of coffee! Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the VisitingIceland community. • Coffee mate® liquid creamer should be used within 14 days after opening or before the use-by date, whichever comes first.

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide … He lived in Denmark and that‘s where the drink came to Iceland from. YO91 1XY, While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. © 2020 All rights reserved. We regularly develop our site to make it simpler and better.

00800 6378 5385 (ROI)

Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Void where prohibited. Buy Coffee Mate Original 1kg online at Iceland.

Now Coffee-Mate has so matured with age, so much that i don't buy milk anymore. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question.