Your email address will not be published. Cover sauce with 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. We combine tender, white-meat chicken with roasted garlic to make a thin-crust pizza extra-thick with flavor. I blame it on the fact that I was raised on Chef Boyardee pizza. Isn’t that class the best! One question, is the chicken raw when you put it on the pizza? Set aside in refrigerator until chilled through. And used 1 chicken breast for the pizza. You did this justice! 1,260 Kcal. Order Online + ... Thai Chicken Thai peanut sauce with Mozzarella, hearth-baked then topped with crisp bean sprouts, julienned carrots, slivered scallions and fresh cilantro. The class is over 30 minutes in length but it is divided into segments and you can pick and choose which ones you want to watch. Fitnessziele: Herzgesundheit. Made this pizza for dinner tonight and it was the best!! How many calories in California Pizza Kitchen. This recipe is amazing! (6-8 inches from bottom of oven). Love the recipe! I highly recommend reading ingredients when you have allergies, especially when you’re shopping because boxed meals and restaurant food can be just as dangerous. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. I thought everyone reads and collect ingredients before using a recipe, perhaps not since you have an issue with it. 1,260 / 2,000 cal left. PLACE YOUR PIZZA DIRECTLY ON CENTER OVEN RACK. 30 %42 gFette. 35 / 67g left. 27 % 50g Protein. There are 544 calories in 1/2 salad of California Pizza Kitchen Thai Crunch Salad (Half). Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Chicken McNuggets, 10 pieces, without sauce. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Kalorienziel 740 cal. Required fields are marked *. Toppings: Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Cooked White Meat Chicken (White Meat Chicken, Water, 2% or less of Salt, Tapioca Starch, Rice Starch, Oat Fiber, Chicken Stock, Rosemary Extract, Sugar), Roasted Garlic, Onions, Parsley. Portionsgröße: 1 Pizza. Log Food. California Pizza Kitchen - Cpk - Thai Chicken Pizza. I love a pizza with nontraditional flavors and toppings and this copycat of California Pizza Kitchen’s Thai Chicken Pizza is a real winner. Fat 25g. Still wonderful. Repeat for second pizza. Or you could just use a pound of store-bought pizza dough. Thai Chicken Original Hand-Tossed Crust Pizza. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Divide into 2 portions for use on chicken and pizza; set aside. A gooey layer of mozzarella cheese covers the chicken and it is topped with shredded carrots, bean sprouts, and green onion. I’ve never actually eaten the Thai Chicken Pizza at the restaurant, but the recipe is in California Pizza Kitchen Cookbook that I have had for years and I thought it would be the perfect pizza to make at home. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Answer: 830. This looks absolutely incredible, Christin! Report as containing personal information, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Winchells Muffin Pumpkin Nut, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Winchells Puffies With Vanilla Cream Filling, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Winchells Quesadilla Bread, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Winchells Roll Mini Fancy Cinnamon, Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, & Carbs In Winchells Strudel Apple, Calories In Nicole's Thai Chicken Pizza (modified), Calories In Thin-Crust Thai Chicken Pizza, Calories Burned For Cycling 14-15.9 mph (bicycle, biking, bike riding), Calories Burned For Cycling 16-19 mph (bicycle, biking, bike riding), Calories Burned For Cycling: BMX/mountain biking. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. So it was nice to see someone else who enjoys making that crust as much as I do . I always top it off with some chili oil to kick it up a bit. Daily Goals. I had a recipe for this a while back, but it was much more time consuming. This copycat of California Pizza Kitchen's Thai Chicken Pizza will be a hit with lovers of sweet and spicy food. Crust: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin [Vitamin B3], Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid [Vitamin B9]), Water, Olive Oil, Sugar, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate). 42 / 67g übrig. I made this with a rotisserie chicken and substituted chili-garlic paste for the oyster sauce and it turned out great!! Access hundreds of thousands of recipes that are healthy and easy to make. 1,260 Cal. 1 pound pizza dough. There are 1290 calories in a 1 pizza serving of California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Pizza. There are 210 calories in 1 slice, 1/6 pizza of California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Original Hand-Tossed Crust Pizza. Get full nutrition facts for other California Pizza Kitchen products and all your other favorite brands. The Original BBQ Chicken: 1070 calories, 27 g of fat, 90 mg of cholesterol; Hawaiian BBQ Chicken: 110 calories, 28 g total fat, 90 mg cholesterol; California Club: 1320 calories, 55 g of fat, 105 mg cholesterol Top with 1/4 cup mozzarella and half of the peanuts. Now this would be a fun idea for a New Years party- give everyone some pizza dough and let them create their own masterpiece. Lunch, 7" California Veggie PIzza on Cauliflower Crust. First time I tried and it was a hit! *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I haven’t included the pizza dough instructions here because frankly I couldn’t do them justice. Hope you enjoy the pizza! 21 %66 gProtein. I think I would want to start with your Thai Chicken pizza as it really does sound delicious and I have not tried anything like it before. Sodium-520g. There are 1290 calories in a 1 pizza serving of California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Pizza. So a few days after I made the Muffaletta Pizza, I used the remaining dough to make this Thai Chicken Pizza. I love California Pizza Ktichen too, although I’ve never had their version of this pizza. How many calories are in a California Pizza Kitchen Tuscan Hummus with Traditional Pita? New hand-tossed cauliflower crust and gluten-free pizzas. Calorie Goal 1,269 cal. 49 %156 gKohlenhydrate. I learned so much. Bought pizza dough at Wegmans, got a rotisserie chicken at Costco last night Welcome to California Pizza Kitchen. I love, love Thai food (and, of course I love pizza) so I know I’d enjoy this a lot. I love pizza, but have never tried a thai version. Your email address will not be published. do you go around commenting on every recipe that has peanuts in it? Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Thai Chicken Pizza California Pizza Ktitchen Thai Chicken Pizza (1 serving) Calories: 290 , Fat: 10g , Carbs: 33g , Protein: 16g Ingredients. Serving Size : 1 Pizza. Divide dough in half and shape each into a 9-inch round. I definitely feel like I need to now, this looks incredible! Natrium-520g. Nutritional Info. of baking time is usually just right for a crispy delicious pizza. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Where do the calories in California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Original Hand-Tossed Crust Pizza come from? So go to Craftsy and download the free class if you want to improve your pizza making skills. If you’ve never taken a class on Craftsy before, they are amazing and this Pizza Making Class, which is completey free, is the perfect way to try out the Craftsy video classes AND learn how to make a darn good pizza. Pinned! Anyone who eats Thai normally already knows this. BAKE 16-17 min. The following California Pizza Kitchen nutrition is meant to give you an idea of the nutritional value of the food being served there. Answer: 830. thai chicken pizza - hand-tossed crust $16.79 210 Calories Thai peanut sauce and Mozzarella, hearth-baked then topped with crisp bean sprouts, julienned carrots, slivered scallions and fresh cilantro. I first made Muffaletta Pizza with it a few weeks ago. 21 %66 gProtein. Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website. Happy New Year! Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500 degrees (or as high as your oven will go). Log Food. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and our Terms of Service. We love this pizza at the restaurant and this is just as good! An ice-cold pale ale provides a perfect balance of malt and hops, making it an exceptional complement to roasted garlic and succulent white-meat chicken on this indulgent pizza. Calorie breakdown: 31% fat, 50% carbs, 19% protein. Locations. This pizza remake is a true winner. . 42 / 67g left. I generally cook (grill or sautée) mine first. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Cholesterol 210g. Delicious! I can’t wait to add this to our next pizza night!