Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Add them in the bowl. Congrats! Serve with white gravy and it is a heart attack waiting to happen but tastes so good! well it looked better than it tasted. Next time I will make two pounds of bacon. So, if you’re looking for new recipes, try this deep fried version. A huge hit with my friends. I was excited to make this and serve it with mashed potatoes white gravy and mixed veggies. Did not bake but otherwise followed recipe to the letter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Separately, use a large bowl and mix the flour with baking powder and … Separate the bacon strips, and soak in the milk mixture for 30 minutes. Heat a skillet and begin frying the bacon slices. Made this for Super bowl Sunday last year and they were a hit -- was requested to make again this year. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. yuck. It seemed like a whole lot of effort for no reason I won't make it again. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. You saved Crispy Deep Fried Bacon to your. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. 6 bacon ½ cup flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 2 eggs ½ cup beer vegetable oil for frying, Your email address will not be published. © Last Gear Publishing & Mobiventura Limited. Separate the bacon strips, and soak in the … Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Battered and fried bacon that is even better after cooking in the oven for 7 minutes. The white gravy is what made this bacon somewhat tolerable. We cure our own bacon so will use this recipe again with that. Mix everything until smooth and use this mixture to coat the fried bacon slices. We’re sure that by now, you’ve seen a lot of ways to cook and serve the all mighty bacon! However I won't make this again. I found that the bacon flavor was gone and all you tasted was batter. It was ok but it tasted like steak it wast to good. My kids who absolutely love bacon didn't care for it either. Thanks for the recipe. It actually made the bacony flavor of the bacon sort of disappear. Fry them on both sides until it loses some of its fat and becomes crispy. We did ours in a deep fryer and there was no need to put it in the oven after cooking. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition