1.91 Lakh. The Bajaj Dominar 400 is available in three colour shades which includes Midnight Blue, Twilight Plum and Moon White colour options. However, despite the arrival of new rivals, it continues to outshine them as an all-rounder. List of all Upcoming Bajaj Pulsar bikes in India. The new bike gets disc brakes at both its wheels. 1.97 Lakh which is Rs. Talk about ride and handling and the Dominar 400 surely won’t disappoint at all. Update 15.12.2016:- Watch The Live Streaming Of The Bajaj Dominar400 here. The powertrain is paired to a 6 speed gearbox. The pliant suspension, confident stride and long-haul friendly ergonomics will delight you while going for a long-ride. In real world conditions, the Bajaj Dominar 400 0-100 KMPH timing should be around 8.5 seconds. The RS200 attracted lot of attention and even managed to sweep almost all the awards last year. With both front and rear disc brakes, Bajaj Dominar 400 comes up with anti-locking braking system. In comparison, the Dominar 400 has a claimed 0-100 KMPH timing of 8,23 seconds. In single long ride I found - lot of vibrations throughout the body, after 60kmph the problem further increases, Both these bikes offer a comfortable seating position and a saddle on which you can spend longer hours while commuting. Accelaration and top speed is more in ktm's rather than bajaj but ktm's re very petite bikes. Know about new Bajaj Dominar 400 ABS price, mileage, reviews, images, specifications, features, colours and more at Bajaj Auto. Towards the rear the Cruiser still posses identical twin strip LED taillamps which is actually bit surprising because it does not belong to the Pulsar sub brand anymore. It is a strong competitor to other excellent bikes because it is a performance bike with Racing DNA. If the Himalayan is on your shopping list, it’s quite likely that it’s going to be your only motorcycle. Overall the Dominar 400 styling cues looks like that they have been slightly inspired from the Ducati Diavel. Instant money transfer, RC Transfer, Home Inspection, Have any questions about Himalayan ? Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. As of the mileage, the brand has not revealed the exact details for any of the aforementioned bikes. However, its speedo-indicated top speed could be around 170 KMPH! This is a fuel injected unit which makes about 19.8 bhp of power and 28 Nm of torque. According to some reports although this same powertrain makes 44 Hp of peak power on the KTM motorcycle but Bajaj has retuned it to deliver 35 Hp of peak power at 8, 000 rpm and 35 Nm of torque at 6, 500 rpm which is actually quite usuable power. The D390 is capable of hitting a top speed of more than 160 KMPH. There is also a Non ABS Variant available as well which has been priced slightly lower than the ABS equipped variant. Also See- Pulsar RS400. The claimed mileage . I have sold my classic 350 in six months only because of tappet and vibration, My age 49 no back pain issues 2years back I purchased re 350 and sold it to others after usage of 6months, it is bad choice . The Dominar 400 can be booked online with the booking amount of INR. The Mojo is powered by four stroke, single cylinder, liquid cooled, fuel injected engine, which displaces 295cc, churns out 27 PS of power and 30 Nm of torque. 1, 50, 000 (ex showroom, Delhi). The RE Classic 350 is definitely the most popular cruiser of this segment, it is powered by a 346 cc four stroke, single cylinder, air cooled, twinspark, engine.