1. However, aside from the big names that we are familiar with, we now have access to more Japanese beauty brands than ever, as a result of the growing presence of large Japanese stores like Don Don Donki, Tokyu Hands and Muji. I used it while I was living overseas so I didn't had any issues with it, but I would imagine it might not work well for the hot and humid weather in Singapore. Close. There is also Welcia which opened recently in SG. Don Don Donki is like a Japanese drugstore when it comes to skincare. really depends on your skin type. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Welcome to r/SGSkincare! Dedicated reddit community for beauty, skin and body care related topics for those living in Singapore. Whether it’s a once a week grocery haul for quality meats and Japanese snacks, or replenishing your household essentials and skincare products, a trip to Don Don Donki’s newest Harbourfront Centre outlet will help fill that Japan-shaped hole in your heart. Thinking of getting the Kiku High Moist after reading about it online. D on Don Donki is known for two things: cheap (relative to other Japanese products) and interesting stuff. For example, Senka, Suisai (highly recommend this product for cleansing your skin after a long day) and Hada Labo, etc. There are some familiar brands like Senka but also lots of other brands that might be morr popular in Japan than locally. Don Don Donki Clark Quay Has Teppanyaki, Liquor Bar & A Standalone Skincare Section. Don Don Donki Skincare. Be kind and be nice. If you sign up for a Donki account, they have a $5 voucher on your birthday month, which is great too. Press J to jump to the feed. The Best Beauty Products We Found At Don Don Donki by Arissa Ha / December 15, 2017 Don Don Donki can get quite overwhelming on your first visit, but if you’re looking for beauty products, we’ve got you covered. definitely do some research over at r/AsianBeauty. Hey, has anyone tried Japanese products from Donki? It has been a while since I used Kiku High Moist, but I remembered it being a little greasy (not sure if that's the right word to describe it). Hey, has anyone tried Japanese products from Donki? Most of the items they carry, Watsons/Guardian has it as well. For example, Suisai brand, the small individual tiny tubs of their cleansing powder can be found here along with all Suisai products. Don Don Donki Skincare. Boon Hun. Posted by 2 hours ago. There are some familiar brands like Senka but also lots of other brands that might be morr popular in Japan than locally. What did you try and how do you feel about it? 54 Drugstore skincare and makeup brands and products to shop for at Boots & Watsons in Bangkok Not just Big-C – Top 11 Supermarkets in Bangkok and all must-buys when you go snack shopping Side Note: When visiting Don Don Donki it’s a known fact that their sweet potatoes are like no other, so DO try one. 2) SKINCARE: Don Don Donki stocks all those entry level and inexpensive Japanese brands that are worth the money and time to find them. As for unique items, the really good ones that I know are not carried by them. It has rice ferment filtrate as the 3rd ingredient. What did you try and how do you feel about it? By.