The fries are good and fresh. Ces avis sont traduits automatiquement depuis l'anglais. Kind of like a Gyro. If you haven’t tried it before I would highly recommend it. Google exclut toute garantie, explicite ou implicite, en rapport aux traductions, y compris toute garantie d'exactitude, de fiabilité et toute garantie implicite de valeur marchande, d'aptitude à un usage particulier et d'absence de contrefaçon. Find more Turkish Restaurants near Döner Company. Pouvez-vous acheter à cet endroit des ingrédients pour cuisiner vous-même vos repas ? ... and the cheapest in Amsterdam, too. femme a commandé un kebab chacun. Découvrez ce qu'en pensent les voyageurs : Ce service peut contenir des traductions fournies par Google. Don't go here! It was pretty tasty considering it was the first major meal i had after getting off of an 8 hour plane ride from Atlanta. Ce restaurant propose-t-il des plats sans gluten satisfaisants ? Learn more. Je n'ai jamais regardé plus loin ! Booze to Go! ... DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station. Go to Salsa Shop instead. La nourriture était bonne servie rapidement. Certainly worth a visit, especially after a visit to a bar or a coffee shop!More, Leeman döner makes the best durum I’ve ever had. He takes the 5 and gives me change (more coins). One bad thing is that there are no real seats but this is a grab-and-go kind of place so keep that in mind when you go. Meanwhile, the younger guy asks if I want everything in my kebab and the older guy doesn't let me answer and shouts out 'yes, everything!'. One bad thing is that there are no real seats but this is a grab-and-go kind of place so keep that in mind when you go.More. So great. Confidentialité et utilisation des cookies, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels à Amsterdam, Quartier rouge (Red Light District) : Hôtels, Hôtels proches de la Rijksmuseum Amsterdam, Hôtels proches de la Gare centrale d'Amsterdam, Hôtels proches de la Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, Hôtels proches de la ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo, Hôtels proches de (AMS) Aéroport d'Amsterdam-Schiphol, Hôtels proches de (RTM) Aéroport de Rotterdam La Haye, Les restaurants proposant une cuisine sans gluten à Amsterdam, Restauration rapide restaurants à Amsterdam, Meilleur(e) Yakitori (brochettes grillées) à Amsterdam, Les meilleurs restaurants servant le petit déjeuner à Amsterdam, Restaurants où sortir le soir à Amsterdam, Restaurants avec service de livraison à Amsterdam, Restaurants ouverts tard le soir à Amsterdam, Restaurants où sortir en groupe à Amsterdam. Will still go back everytime I visit Amsterdam. Super petit endroit qui était une recommandation d'un ami local de la région. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Peut-être. Pour 5 euros, j'ai eu un donateur d'agneau qui était merveilleux. Oh mon dieu c'était absolument incroyable. This place is a small small doner place I would recommend to order it takeaway as they have limited seating, the staff were very friendly and helped us know what to order, the food was even better, I tried both the chicken and the beef...and they were very good, the price was also cheap, would definitely recommend it.More. I said I was trying to get rid of coins and he takes them all and says he'll change all my coins. I said I was trying to get rid of coins and he takes them all and says he'll change all my coins. Thankfully I was not disappointed as I was able to try Kapsalon for the first time. Excellent doner, agneau savoureux, pain frais, que demander de plus. The guys running the place are also great. Best quality and taste. It was food. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Ils font le rouleau eux-mêmes, alors ils sont différents de la plupart des ateliers. annulé un déjeuner réservé pour revenir le lendemain. the sauces are available but the meat itself is the true hero here. much meat in the doner. A 5 euros par personne ! De patat en falafel zijn elders in het land beter dan in Adam CS. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Some reviews complained that this isn't how shawerma should taste like and guess what, doner kebab and shawerma aren't exactly the same thing. Est-ce un endroit où vous devez payer avant de recevoir votre commande ? We were running out of time and needed food for for the train ride. Nous avons toujours fait un kebab à chaque voyage depuis.Plus. plus, Plats à emporter, Accès personnes handicapées, Terrasse. Cheapest doner and lahmacun in the world. Meilleur à Amsterdam, disent-ils! The doner here tests good and the pita they are using is soft. To add to that, the staff at Leeman were very friendly and there were a few seats available so we could stay out of the rain. . A younger guy greeted me and my kids and I ordered a doner kebab. 2 other reviews that are not currently recommended. He takes the 5 and gives me change (more coins). Unfortunately this was not a real shawarma. De standaard prijs is normaal veel lager.