YUUUUMMMM! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I'm not the biggest cook in my family. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2016.

The salt content can be improved. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. But it tastes good without anything added too. January 4th 2018, 8:58 am. I threw the rest of them out and I will not be buying this again, unless that ingredient is either revealed or removed. I would give it more stars except I do not like that its so high in salt. I'm lucky enough to have several restaurants close by my office that carry gluten free options. This Soup Is The Vegan, Gluten-Free Bomb!!

The preparation is very easy if you add boiling water and cover the soup, letting it stand and stirring it a few times, it will cook itself after several minutes. Start your review of Dr. McDougall's Vegan Noodle Soup Miso Ramen!

I am hooked. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website.

Easy to tear open while driving, filling and satisfying. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2019. Share with us in the comments below! This tasted terrible. We are moving from fruit bowls & salads, to warm, comforting foods. All three soups were really tasty! This tastes very good and there is bold flavor for it being a low-sodium vegan noodle soup. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2018. Your email address will not be published. The preparation is very easy if you add boiling water and cover the soup, letting it stand and stirring it a few times, it will cook itself after several minutes. This is extremely quick to prepare, very tasty, not too much sodium, vegan, and low calorie. I saw in the reviews that some people complained about it being too salty or too flavorful; but you can control the amount of flavor packet you put in.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I add a bit of fresh basil and some butter to most of the McDougall's veggie soups but this one needs nothing added, it's great straight from the box, thick as stew, excellently aromatic, and tasty as heck.

I've tried a few of his soups in the carton (black bean, vegetable, tomato) and this is my favorite so far!

See all details for Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Soup,Organic Lentil Vegetable, 7.3 Pound... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I feel they could do better and cut that salt in half.I also do not like that they put that they say its two servings when clearly it is not. Since the nutrition stats and price are pretty much the same across the board, we let the judging on this one come down to flavor. While there is a lot of sodium, there is also a lot of fiber, low sugar, and lots of protein. I saw it on Amazon at a better price and ordered a 6 pack. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Better than I expected and better than my own, Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2020. Foodie Expert Level 3. Great tasting, fresh, filling. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

This page works best with JavaScript. Another great one!

Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … This is an easy meal on the go option. All of the soups are vegan and have no added oil.

It isnt a sharing or have now save some for later type of thing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Vegan Split Pea Soup, 2.5 Ounce Cups (Pack of 6) Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, No Added Oil, Paper Cups From Certified Sustainably-Managed Forests at Amazon.com.