For quick access to campus events, teams, and info. Bible Study: Wednesday Night. You’ll manage @ElevationChurch’s social platforms + additional brands as needed. Welcome to the official Elevation Church YouTube channel which features the latest sermons and preaching from Pastor Steven Furtick. Elevation Church 8902 South Sherman Drive Indianapolis, Indiana 46237. 11416 E. Independence Blvd, Suite N, Matthews, NC, 28105, © 2020 Elevation Church. Email: office@elevationindy.com, Service Times: Elevation Church.

Elevation church, awesome contemporary church. 440-439-1638 .

Elevation Church, led by Pastor Steven Furtick, is based in Charlotte, NC and has multiple locations in the Charlotte area and beyond. Sundays @ 9 & 10:45AM | office@elevationindy.com | Call: (317) 882-0008, Elevation Church 8902 South Sherman Drive COVID-19 Update. As Social Media Manager, you’ll get to work on the Elevation Church social team and alongside the Content Creative Team to build engagement with those who interact with us through our digital channels. Indianapolis, Indiana 46237, Office: (317) 882-0008
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” (James 4:7), “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he…” (Proverbs 23:7), “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.” (Romans 8:37), “The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. Sundays All Rights Reserved. Wij willen hier een beschrijving geven, maar de site die u nu bekijkt staat dit niet toe.

You’ll monitor and interact on all channels, and interpret social analytics. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you…, “You desire but do not have, so you kill.

(Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok), including ideation, writing, scheduling and posting content. As Social Media Manager, you’ll get to work on the Elevation Church social team and alongside the Content Creative Team to build engagement with those who interact with us through our digital channels. “But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.” (James 1:22), The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 316 Gravois Road, Fenton, MO 63026 | (314) 802-6090 ©2020 Elevation Church. Intake Choose your Campus. 9:00am & 10:45am When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me they stumbled…, “The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the…, “When this had happened, the rest of the sick on the island came and were cured. Some Elevation Church locations are now meeting for a single 9:30AM Sunday gathering with appropriate safety & capacity measures in place. “but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Elevation Church—and, in particular, senior pastor Steven Furtick—have caused controversy over the church's lack of financial transparency, Furtick's personal wealth, and questionable practices by the church. They honored us in many ways; and when we were ready to…, “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the…, What God Taught Me Through a Box of Legos, “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.” (Proverbs 16:3), “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things…, What You Should Remind Yourself of Each Day, “And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting. Posted 4 weeks ago. March around the…, “Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him.

Spanish – 2:30pm, http://www.elevationindy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Church-On-Fire-Week-13.mp3, http://www.elevationindy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Church-on-Fire-Week-12.mp3, http://www.elevationindy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Church-on-Fire-Week-11.mp3, http://www.elevationindy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Church-on-Fire-Week-10.mp3, http://www.elevationindy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Church-on-Fire-Week-9.mp3, http://www.elevationindy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Church-On-Fire-Week-8.mp3. You do not have because you…, Until You Do THIS You’ll Never Feel Loved…, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” (Psalm 139:13), “Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.” (Hebrews 11:1), “Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. 234 Center Road. Relevant marketing experience, (managing social media platforms or communities for brands, etc.

Office: (317) 882-0008 Email: office@elevationindy.com Service Times: Sundays 9:00am & 10:45am Spanish – 2:30pm ), Knowledge of Elevation Church projects and voice, Experience in writing and overseeing content creation, High level of understanding of popular social networks — design, functionality, users, Experience with content strategies; very high attention to detail, High level of time management & ability to work under pressure, Exceptional communication and writing skills, Love working on a team as much as you love working online, Experience managing social accounts with over 500K followers, Working knowledge of photo and video editing software such as Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Pro, Ability to work a camera for both stills and video capture. Do what it says.” (James 1:22), Why God Doesn’t Give Us Step-by-Step Instructions, “The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.”” (Genesis 12:1), “When the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.” Then he said…, “Then the LORD said to Joshua, ‘See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men. You’ll create and drive social media plans + content calendars, including developing campaigns, managing influencers, and social partnerships for the target audience. You will be like a…, How to Find Comfort in Uncomfortable Situations, “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” (Psalm…, “So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You’ll help oversee community management on all channels, including responding to comments and direct messages. As Social Media Manager, you'll get to work on the Elevation Worship Marketing team and alongside…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Donte’ Thomas, Senior Pastor . You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You’ll lead weekly brainstorming meetings with other members of the marketing and creative teams. Check your intake. You’ll assist with defining and implementing measurable strategies and campaigns to meet our digital presence objectives.