It is on the beam that is over the street. Assassin's Creed II Interactive Map. Can you provide the answers for fellow gamers questions, + Add Your Cheats and Codes / Ask a question. Table of Contents. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. Use the progress tracker to get 100%! These are not usually tested by us (because there are so many), so please use them at your own risk. Assassin's Creed II - Venice - Assassins Creed II Guide with Videos.Glyph Locations and Puzzle Solutions, Feather Locations an Maps Game Guide . Glyph 20. Codex Page 20. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? Locations. Assassin's Creed II Game Guide. Fast Travel 19. 329. By the Middle Ages, the city had grown into a great naval power. Assassin's Creed II Game Guide by gamepressure.com. Assassin's Creed II Game Guide by gamepressure.com. Assassin's Creed 2 map of Venice won't unfog, Assassin's Creed 2 map of Venice won't unfog | Forums. Instead I just killed the guards myself. You can climb directly to the viewpoint. Assassin's Creed II Walkthrough and Guide, Assassin's Creed II Guide - Glyph Locations. Viewpoint 73. The email address for your Ubisoft account is currently: We have sent you an e-mail to enable you to verify your email address. Home > Games > Assassins Creed II Venice Codex Pages The first codex page is located at this map location. Search. It is on a beam sticking out from the building, located near the canal (between two bridges). It is located on the street on a beam which is a part of the bridge. You can get it from above and from the bottom. This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Ubisoft or Ubisoft Studios. Collectibles. It is on one of the pillars. Top Contributors: Andreweisen, Gigaset, Vampire Horde + more. If you look to the right you will see a mercenary band you can hire. Lies in the canal between the buildings. Look for it near the art shop (use map). Or click here to search for specific content. Map … Use the options below to filter for the types of collectibles you're searching for. Above the blacksmith. Mercenaries are great if you need a distraction. Feathers. The map has fogged and pixellated. It's a very straight forward climb. Use this interactive checklist to get 100% sync in AC2. Download Game Guide PDF, ePUB & iBooks. Located in the western part of the district, on the beam sticking out from the wall directed south. Climb the nearby building, and then jump from this roof top to the church roof top. Easy to follow guides for all feathers and tick them off as you get 'em! Get there from the neighbor balcony or roof. You will be facing North. I bought the game last week, brand new (Xbox 360 game backwards compatible version). Climb up to the higher roof. The email address for your Ubisoft account is currently: We have sent you an e-mail to enable you to verify your email address. You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. Feathers - Venice - San Polo | Feathers Assassin's Creed II Guide. © Web Media Network Limited, 1999 - 2020. It is located on a beam sticking out from the building. Statuette 8. Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. Located on a beam above the street. when I got to Venice and tried to do all the viewpoints the map still stay "foggy" and i can only see icons but not buildings or streets.