eSign Genie is a great resource for sending initial paperwork to my mental health clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. I find Esign Genie easy to use and a great price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. The platform and UI are functional and intuitive. I haven't found anything I dislike about the software. The one-on-one training has been helpful to learn more about how I want to use the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. It's also nice that you can buy a few documents at a time rather than having to subscribe. None that I can think of at this time. It takes a fraction of the time away from our old way! eSign Genie significantly speeds up workflows and processes the involve documents and electronic signatures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's easy to use and I never get any questions or complaints from my customers. It's easy for me to use and easy for the client to use.

If you ask yourself these questions it will be much easier to locate a reliable software that will match your budget. The only downside, is the odd time I seem to have trouble getting clients to complete the document.
Being able to get approvals couldn't be easier on me or my client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. Professional Services Automation Software - PSA, Project Portfolio Management Software - PPM, Send saved online link for e-signature for convenience, Integrate online e-signature in any website for automation. Still in Two Minds? Requesting multiple parties to issue their signatures on paper contracts can be time consuming as well as unpredictable. Again, as a tax professional, I'm sending out tons of documents 4 months out of each year, then considerably less documents the remainder of the year.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. eSign Genie is also listed in the following subcategories: Every business is different, and might need a special E-Signature Software solution that will be designed for their business size, type of clients and employees and even particular industry they deal with. I like the fact that this is platform independent; you can send documents in bulk; it's super easy to make conditional fields; it's easy to see who has not signed and send them reminders; there is a pay-as-you-go plan; customer service is wonderful and responsive; and it's easy to use advanced features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. At first, it was hard to figure out how to use it properly as I wasn't familiar with it. They also have great customer support so if you do have any questions you can get a tutorial over zoom or chat with a customer service person. Yes, send me marketing communications on eSign Genie Products, Services and Events. Customer service stayed with me and able to help me out.

I like the document creation IDE. The feature set list for the pay as you go actually leaves out some features that are part of the plan. I needed an option that would allow me to start with low volume and grow as needed instead of paying for higher volume services and unnecessary features. You should not count on getting an ideal app that will be suitable for each company regardless of their history is. Nice interface, like the recent changes made. Easy for me and my customers to use. We don't accept personal emails like gmail, yahoo, etc. But Setup was very simple after watching a few videos.

Moreover, it is HIPAA compliant and the customer service is outstanding.

So far it was worked well.