This set is inspired by the current music trends, so if you are looking for catchy vocal loops & vocal chops, then this pack is for you! For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Description : Female vocal saying "one, two, three", Description : Female vocal saying "now that's what I call funky", Description : Female vocal saying "I'm afraid I'm not at home, please leave a message after the tone", Description : Female vocal saying "don't think about the nine to five, ain't got no time for that tonight, just having fun is on my mind and how to do it right!

female vocal vocals chop voice chill edm fast vox club summer singing speech girl woman hook Free Vocal Chops, Loops, and Serum Vocal Synths. After the great success of the previous vocal sample packs, Keep It Sample is proud to present a new collection of Royalty-Free vocals! Professionally recorded and meticulously processed. All rights reserved. Please contact us to report any files that you feel may be in breach of copyright or our upload guidelines. like 90% of the samples came from her singing one song in particular, bonus points if you can figure out what song it is! Share your music with me. List of Free Future House Samples and Presets July 24, 2017. Parent commenter can delete this message to hide from others.

female vocal vocals chop voice chill edm fast vox club summer singing speech girl woman hook [ Purple Six Beats ] Tags : 140 bpm | Trap Loops | Vocal Loops | 2.31 MB | wav | Key : G. Description : Type:Vocal - Key:G Minor - BPM:140. P.S. Description : A female vocal quartet sings expressive chords. To contact us please visit our website in the 'About Me' section of our profile! 91Vocals proudly introduces Femme Fatale - Vocal Hooks. Check out some of these resources! ;), Description : Free Chill Smooth Female Vocal Sample Loop by: 152-BPM. Nice one. Description : trap hiphop rap pop dance EDM pop electronic electro deep house

Included are both vocal loops, effects, and melodies that go with the vocals. Share your music with me. All I ask is for a SC follow in return :).

“Reggaeton Vocals” contains a selection of dry and wet vocal hooks, vocal chops, shouts and phrases ranging from 92-100 BPM, making them extremely versatile and usable! Enjoy. Enjoy.

Read the loops section of the help area and our terms and conditions for more information on how you can use the loops. The free female vocal loops, samples and sounds listed here have been kindly uploaded by other users. If you use any of these female vocal loops please leave your comments. vibes is so strong. 20+ Free FL Studio Projects for …
Just leave a link. Just leave a link. ", Be the first to hear about new posts and offers, Looper Time : 2020-11-13 08:17:46 | Version l-3110, Up To 82% Off FL Studio - Black Friday Deals 2020 - View the blog, Trippy Psychedelic Female Vocal Sample Loop - Siren, Fallen Female Vocal Chop Extra Reverb By YogeshST, Dark Wicked Trap Female Vocal Sample - Drip, Chill Smooth Female Vocal Sample - Look At Me, Dark Piano Chords And Melody With Female Harmony, 3 Things You Would Change Or Add On Looperman - Wish List, Hit Tunes Made With Looperman Loops And Acapellas, Warning - Remove Tracks In Breach Of Copyright, Up To 82% Off FL Studio - Black Friday Deals 2020, Limited Time Offer - Exclusive Loopcloud Coupons, From Demo To Master - FREE Mixing And Production Course By Waves, Win Native Instruments Synths + 50% Off NI Plugins And Software, Win FL Studio Producer Edition + 40% Off Plugins - Fruity Black Friday, Steelers - Lil Tjay x Polo G Piano Part 1, Southside X Ronny j X 808 Mafia Type - prodslyce, Looking For Singers To Work In Lofi Or Chill Style, How Do I Export Loops Out Logic Pro For Uploading To Looperman, Offering Two Hundr To The Top Rap And Recording To My Track Lordd, UK Based Collaboration Big Room Trance Melodic Euphoric Uplifting. All the Lyrics are in Portuguese; this will allow you to create something truly unique and original!

Please make a comment and tell me what you think. (Click on my profile picture) Find the Vocals sound you are looking for in seconds. (Click on my profile picture)

Over 160 female vocal samples recorded with high end microphones with analog hardware. Looking forward to checking them out.

Description : Made in FL Studio 12 for a song I made named "Waves". :D 2019-08-20T10:36:36Z Comment by Oxymore. .

45 FREE female vocal chops and samples. 2019-07-03T16:06:39Z Comment by Paradox of God. BBBBBRRRRROOOOOKKKKKEEEEENNNNN LLLLLIIIIINNNNNKKKKK !!!!! Description : Female Vocal Chops at 130BPM. 2019-06 … Link pls Purple Six Beats Oh No - Mocha Jones Trippy Female Vocal. If you use this loop in any of your productions, please share them with us in the comments below! Share your music with me. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Extra Reverb.

Drop the links below, would love to check out Your flip on My loop and throw some thumbs up. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Female vocal sample on the odd side. (Click on my profile picture) “Reggaeton Vocals” contains a selection of dry and wet vocal hooks, vocal chops, shouts and phrases ranging from 92-100 BPM, making them extremely versatile and usable! These great vocal chops offered by Prime Loops would of course work in many other genres.

This list only shows free female vocal loops that have the word female vocal in the title or description.

Free List of Trap Samples & Presets June 26, 2017. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Description : Cozy Broke Sliced Female Vocal with FX. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. To contact us please … Ready to be the perfect top line or clean audio for you to chop and experiment with. where did you get the vocal samples from?

All the Lyrics are in Portuguese; this will allow you to create something truly unique and original! Share your music with me. Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. Created and recorded by DXVN. feat. Close. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the WeAreTheMusicMakers community, Continue browsing in r/WeAreTheMusicMakers, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

Description : Just some chopped Vocals, hope you like it! Future Vocal Chops II. Royalty-Free sound that is tagged as loop, melody, bright, and high. Have fun. Hey producers, get ready for “Reggaeton Vocals”! Hope you enjoy it! ;), Description : Final dark chord loop, piano chords with melody for gap filling and eerie female vocal harmonies to emphasise the sinister feel. Free to use, I want to listen other styles with it if useful.

The Bpm is 175 for Filthy Dubstep Tracks. female vocal vocals chop voice chill edm fast vox club summer singing speech girl woman hook Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. this is an essential vocal pack to add to your library. hope you enjoed. Purple Six Beats If you use this loop in any of your productions, please share them with us in the comments below!