Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Curtains have the power to actually transform a room—a few well-selected curtains can give your room a bright, interesting makeover. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. They were sooo nice and kind to me and my mother! Claim your business to immediately update business information, track page views, and more! We give you more choices, more quality and more value... that's the Bob's Way! Everyone we dealt with was very…, From Business: * Glassware* Fine China* Fine Art* Antique & Vintage Furniture* 6000 Sq Ft of Antiques and Retro Furniture. Bob’s Discount Furniture and Mattress Store, Bob's Discount Furniture and Mattress Store, Bob Mullen's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, All Furniture Services, Repair & Restoration, Art and Framing Gallery - Oil Paintings & Custom Framing. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Home To A Different Kind of Shopping Experience. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. They accommodated my delivery request and the delivery men were punctual and very polite. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. They have great remnant…, From Business: Hawthorne Gallery & Frame Shop is a family owned business and has been in the town of Medford, New Jersey since 1973. It serves customers in central/northern New…, Great place to get good quality furniture at good prices. Within the past month, we noticed that one of the doors (1 of 10) was rubbing slightly when it closed and that there was a bottom frame piece that was damaged. If I could furnish my entire home with their…", Hey there trendsetter! I eventually went with Skyline and I could not have been more impressed. Was treated like the gum on the bottom of a shoe. Conventional beds bore you? Highly recommend!!!! 22 reviews of Room & Home Contemporary Furniture "I read some negative reviews about this place, but actually had a pleasant experience. This store is home goods crossed with the eclectic style of pier one with great prices. She helped wit and gave us excellent tips on what to get.…. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Discover our ever changing selection of home…. All marks,images,logos,text are the property of their respective owners. With more than 95 stores in 16 states we continue to grow! Didn't find what you were looking for? All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Savannah and beyond. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Located in Glenside, PA. Buying and selling gold, silver, costume jewelry, vintage toys, new & used cds, dvds…, After talking to Mike for 2 days I was able to custom order my Cal King soft sided waterbed. From Business: Celebrating over 25 years of unbeatable furniture values! … Kind and honest business people. I had ordered a base from another company and had been waiting for 4 weeks. We even have bed designs that are intriguing optical illusions like fine sculpture. Mattress is miserable and it never really functioned as was shown on…, From Business: Furniture Row Shopping Center is a group of stores specializing in home furnishings, mattresses and linens, including Sofa Mart, Oak Express, Bedroom…, My sofa had so many tears and discoloration. Staff is very safe and keeping the store clean and are making sure to follow all CDC guidelines to protect their customers. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The young gentleman Mo, he was just outstanding and so professional. Then there are room-darkening curtains or blackout curtains—as the name suggests, these are meant to keep the room dark and are mostly used in bedrooms or the entertainment area, perfect for when you want to catch a movie without interference from outside light. It will be a happy day when World market opens in the Northeast.