Nothing provided for frosting or ingredients for that. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2019. Think I'll try cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice with it next time! Coconut cake recipes. Made with almond flour and sweetened with erythritol and stevia and available in Canada on SwitchGrocery! Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2019. This is a delicious, rich-tasting, diet-friendly baking mix made with wholesome ingredients for a sweet treat. I made a cream cheese frosting with powdered Swerve and more toasted coconut on top. Þú færð tölvupóst þegar varan er komin aftur á lager. Food sensitivities shouldn’t keep you from enjoying your food. This version of our cake mix was made with you in mind. See all details for Good Dee’s Coconut Snack Cake Baking Mix - Low Carb Keto Baking Mix... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 1,999 kr. Tastes OK but not worth the money for what you actually get. It may be keto but I really have had to limit myself to a small piece a day but it sure wasn't easy! Image of the cake on packet is not what you get. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Try again. I toasted coconut and sprinkled on top. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. I see some people have commented that this snack cake mix isn't sweet at all and to add your own sweetener. Super glad you liked your order! Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2019. add chopped strawberries into the batter and top with whipped cream or your fave low carb icing! For exceptions and conditions, see, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 January 2020, yeah it was pretty good, i ended up eating the whole cake myself cause I was craving sweets which kinda defeated the purpose of the diet TT, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 April 2020. Skráðu netfangið þitt til að komast á póstlista. Coconut cake recipes; This competition is now closed. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. INGREDIENTS: Almond Flour, Erythritol, Coconut, Soluble Corn Fiber,Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Stevia Extract. I enhanced the cake with a few add ins. I added about 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes to the batter, made a keto icing (vanilla, Swerve confectioners sugar, cream cheese and a little cream) and then I sprinkled more unsweetened coconut on top! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I ordered another this time I cut the butter in half(too much for me) and baked it in a 10 inch iron skillet for 20 min. I don’t like the price but in the end, it’s worth it. Recipes. Perfect for anyone with gluten sensitivity, you can’t go wrong with our mixes! I've been gluten free for about 8 years, but recently I've been trying to reduce my sugar intake as well. 21 Items Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice Get a taste of the tropics with our tasty coconut cakes. WHEAT FREE. Our Coconut Snack Cake makes 12 servings at 2g net carb per slice. Good Dee’s Yellow Snack Cake mix is a delicious, rich tasting, diet-friendly and low carb baking mix made with wholesome ingredients for a sweet treat. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. This mix is perfect. I used unsweetened coconut from Publix and toasted it in a dry pan to enrich the flavor. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2019. Please try again. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Hard to believe with all the butter it calls for. Almond Flour, Erythritol, Coconut, Soluble Corn Fiber,Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Stevia Extract.