By the way, it’s Czech national tree :). I used the press because I made my first cup a little on the weak side and added more water than my cup would hold. He texted me because he was so surprised at how much better this tea is than the packets from the cafeteria! If there is citrus here, it isn’t presenting for me in this cup. I should really make a list of the companies I want to order from so I don’t lose the run of myself. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I have my entire cart set for them, and I’ve already emailed them about different shipping options to Canada. It’s giving me a lively little jolt, just what the doctor ordered. It looks like Harney & Sons recommends 160° for this one. In the tea itself, I smell mostly citrus, especially lemon. Thanks, mrmopar and LuckyMe! (giggle) Yes, she’s definitely the Chairwoman of the Queen Catherine Fan Club ;) This is a good ’un! Tempted to leave a really bad review, so Amazon doesn’t run out, like my supermarket did! Discover tea. Derk/White Antlers gave me a couple bags of this as well and I look forward to trying it. And I feel better today! So he asked if I could order him some tea too since his dorm has a mini kitchen with a stove and his roommates have a kettle. Though this sadly didn’t make me giddy, it was a nice, relaxing tisane. YAY Pennsylvania this morning! Bookmark I return those when I do. This is a delightful tea. Anyway, give this tea a try if you love cinnamon tea. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2016. I purchased this because I heard from a lot of people that this is the same black tea that Duch Bros uses. The resealable bag contains 50 pyramid-shaped sachets. It’s a dead ringer for my memory of that tea. I've been searching for something comparable. I definitely like it strong because it’s a lot more flavorful. But Steepster is not forthcoming with previous tasting notes, so maybe not? Nice mild, malty tea for when you don’t want something bold and astringent. The tea itself is my absolute favorite in the Harney universe. I ordered/received it and made a gallon of it and I am not disappointed! The sachets are beautiful – hot pink and blue petals with orange skin pieces and green tea. Now I can’t seem to get enough! Reviewing this is tricky because i’m too busy being suprised at how different it is to really pay attention to how it tastes or how much I like it. Not even pure mint leaves-spearmint or peppermint-have been what I’ve been looking for in a mint tisane. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Teas included are: Paris (fruity black tea) Earl Grey Supreme (traditional flavored black tea) English Breakfast (a black tea standard) Hot Cinnamon … Sometimes I've gotten old tea from Amazon. The “trespassers will be removed from the White House” XD. I have the infusers from David’s, and they are metal. I love Harney and Sons - I just want to be clear about that. I prefer the fruitier taste, and one teaspoon of sugar is more than enough to sweeten it. This could be given as a gift because it really is that nice. I love that it does have flavor, but I’ll pass on this one for now. At the end of the cup, after the tea had cooled, the notes sat on my palette better. XD But I do think 4 minutes might be the sweet spot. I was already semi-retired so I’m enjoying the extra free time and not complaining. Martin: I knew what you meant! I love coffee with cream though and I’ve been looking for an alternative for my afternoon dose of caffeine that is calorie free. I just wish it was five bucks or less. I thought this was a solid cup (and a decent Earl Grey) with a light but sweet base that reminds me of a Darjeeling. (Side note: The best by date isn't for about 2 years, so that's not the issue.) Perhaps the bergamot just does well as a latte? But when it came to tea it was always a hit or miss. (The pouch is resealable, but I hate wrestling to re-open those.) Even with the slight soapy-ness, I preferred it brewed this way (probably more than 3 mins but less than 6). I also got a light honey aroma that I don’t remember from before. Mike Harney has enjoyed many a pot of tea in the famous Parisian tea shops. Have you tried Teavivre’s mint? I love this fruity, delicious tea. I was on their website just last week haha. I’ve never tried and kind of sencha before. Paris is a fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot. From what I understand, the Finum is more of a metal mesh and I wouldn’t want to recommend something that might alter the structure! I live in the south where sweet tea is practically a food group. I grabbed a tagalong tin of this from Harney & Sons when I bought the Queen Catherine. Sencha needs a careful brewing, though even brewing at 180°F should not make too bitter taste. Welcome back. You might as well go and purchase a store-quality black tea in paper " socks" for $2.99. Everything about it works for our household. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2015. But, something about the notes bypassed my palette when the tea was hot. Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2018. Sold Out $ 29.95. A great take on the classic formula, the additions of lavender just balance things out quite nicely. Might be brewing it too weak, but not my favorite! I just well may be!! It has everything that I hope for in a black tea. Flavors: Black Currant, Caramel, Lavender, Spices. If love took tea form, it would be Harney & Sons Teas Paris. Flavors: Earth, Herbaceous, Lemon, Mint, Sweet. After brewing, the color was a slightly cloudy light yellow. But the Teavivre was a good idea — I think it was ashmanra that mentioned I should wait for that one. :) I make SO many typos and don’t see them until after posting, if then! Twinings Tea Blackcurrant, 20-... Stash Premium Super Irish Breakfast Black Tea, Tea Bags, 100-Count Box Review Special Prices: check special prices now! Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2015, We discovered Harney & Sons teas some years ago when my discriminating epicurean son became fascinated with their outstanding, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2019. I've tried this tea with honey and I have tried it with sugar. And I’m fine with that on this dreary autumn morning. The bergamot isn’t overly offensive here. I like it, but can’t say I have a whole lot of the apple flavor. This is like a version of hot cinnamon spice that is a touch more mellow. Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2019. I used to have a lot more of their teas, but that was when it was more accessible to travel to the US and pick them up! I have bit oversteeped this tea probably, as it is drying and way too roasty probably.I have used the boiling water as well, apparently it wasn’t the most clever thing (they suggest 175°F). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea Tin - Black Tea with Orange & Sweet Clove - 2.67 Ounces, 30 Sachets at Amazon.com. See all details for Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea Tin - Black Tea with Orange &... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It’s a nicely done, quite French, tea. The cinnamon flavor is wonderful and takes my mind off snow and cold and gloom and cabin fever. Hahaha. :D, Flavors: Butter, Floral, Herbaceous, Vegetal. It's sweet enough (because of the bergamot) that I think many people would be happy to drink it without sugar, but it doesn't become overwhelmingly sweet when you add sugar. What does matter is that you’re enjoying it. ↑About Harney and Sons. HIghly recommend if you like to drink this a lot and hate to run out. I learned my lesson and will only buy the tin ones from here on out. Biggest Womp Womp Since the 2018 NBA Championship, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018. It’s great to be tasting and noting again! Stash Premium... Lipton Flavored Black Tea, French Vanilla, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) Review Lipton Flavored Black Tea, French Vanilla, Tea... Lipton Flavored Black Tea, Blackberry, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6), Lipton Flavored Black Tea, Orange & Spice, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6), Lipton Flavored Black Tea, Honey & Lemon, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6), Stash Premium Coconut Mango Wuyi Oolong Tea, Tea Bags, 100-Count Box, Lipton Pyramid Black Tea Bags, Black Pearl, 20 ct, Good Earth Energizing Black Tea, Black Tea, Mate And Citrus, 18 Count Tea Bags, 1.33-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6), Twinings Tea Blackcurrant, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6), Stash Premium Super Irish Breakfast Black Tea, Tea Bags, 100-Count Box, Lipton Flavored Black Tea, French Vanilla, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6). Sharing and enjoying are the key things. These Paris sachets are perfect because even if you leave the bag in, the essential oil flavor never gets too overwhelming. I did it accidentally ANOTHER time. The dry aroma reminds me Granko (milk/water soluble cocoa drink, similar to Benco as Wiki says so). Very out of character for him! Rinse well and then wash with dishsoap. I drank this a while ago, but didn’t post a review since I thought I had another bag. Lipton Pyramid Black Tea Bags, Bla... Good Earth Energizing Black Tea, Black Tea, Mate And Citrus, 18 Count Tea Bags, 1.33-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Review Special Prices: chec... Twinings Tea Blackcurrant, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) Review Special Prices: check special prices now! I had this tea earlier, but I was so numb so I wasn’t writing any notes to it and as I wanted something sweet. It is a fruity black tea with a hint of lemony Bergamot. Always enjoyed your reviews, hope to see more of your tasting notes! Finally, upon an Internet search, I learned it was this brand. It matters nothing to me that I can’t be blindfolded and identify the origin and composition of this terrific concoction. Smells very malty, with a hint of baked cinnamon raisin bread. The tea smelled primarily of sweet mint, with a touch of lemon from the verbena. But, as you can see, I gave this 80/100, so I was quite pleased with it. These guys are going to have to start a little Harney & Sons Chamomile Tea Tin fund! This sounds like a respectable mint. This page works best with JavaScript. The company has two physical stores, one in Millerton and the other in NYC (SoHo), but mostly sells their teas online through their website and through other retailers. I used to pay stupid money for this tea in the tin container, because it was hard to find in Santa Fe, NM.