2 Mike Patton Michael Allan "Mike" Patton is an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, film composer, producer, and actor, best known as the lead singer of the alternative metal band Faith No More.. Actually there is not best vocal range. glad to see Mike Patton is on top. Search for clues, synonyms, words, anagrams or if you already have some letters enter the letters here using a question mark or full-stop in place of any you don't know (e.g. We'd just like to take a moment to apologise for the continued delays the site is currently experiencing. If a particular answer is generating a lot of interest on the site today, it may be highlighted in orange. Who else has a high voice? From high pitched screams to gut wrenching growls, kyo can do it all. Today's crossword puzzle clue is a general knowledge one: High male singing voice. baritone. The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. Comments below may relate to previous holders of this record. Highest male singing voice is a crossword puzzle clue. Overview Oh my god! We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Highest male singing voice'. Dimash’s has increased to over 6 octaves. WHAT MAKES A GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS TITLE? The widest vocal range of any human is 10 octaves ranging from G/G#-5 to G/G#5 (0.7973 Hz - 807.3 Hz), achieved by Tim Storms (USA) at Citywalk Studios in Branson, Missouri, USA, on 1 August 2008. From talking in a low baritone to double octave screams, nobody had the nuances and range like early DLR...listen to Somebody Get Me a Doctor...or Unchained...Best Frontman EVER. Advertising ensures that the site free to use. Mr. Storms also holds the record for the lowest vocal note. Highest male singing voice? bass. Some of these cookies will send your data to our advertising partners. What a fabulous voices. His range is six octaves. Even at his live concerts he nails the notes perfectly,proving that he doesn't even use autotune in his recorded songs. Number one, we all know that. He is the greatest singer ever! O my god, best range in hard rock history. If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others. Only dogs can hear that! Even if you hate him, you can't deny his powerful vocals. Comments (0), This site uses cookies for analytical and advertising purposes. You can talk about all the rest all day long, but David Phelps is the only one who has not ruined his voice with drug and alcohol. The Crossword Solver is designed to help users to find the missing answers to their crossword puzzles. We will try to find the right answer to this particular crossword clue. We are no way affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, Hasbro, Zynga, or the Words with Friends games in any way. You should base this on fact not who you like best. Apparently his range is A1 to E7 which is only slightly below Patton's. We have 1 answers for 'Highest male singing voice' - let's get it solved. It was last seen in British general knowledge crossword. Beebo (Brendon for all you non sinners) has the absolute best vocal range practically anyone could have. Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver. - Emi Pellegrino. See his demonic screaming on runnin with the devil. Dimash is the total package: Amazing range, technical precision, vocal agility, emotional performances, versatility in multiple genres and languages, a gifted instrumentalist, composer, arranger, director, and genuinely humble human. Corporate Social Responsibility activities & fundraising ideas, Community engagement & tourism marketing activities. Clue Highest singing voice. But this list looks more accurate than most other vocal range related lists. We do our best to have all the answers for Highest male singing voice. I mean in a "range" contest there are few that beat Devin. Also he has 25 albums. WOW from top to bottom to his Amazing voice. Highest male singing voice is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted … Better vocal range than Mercury, what he doing down the list? His cleans and screams are second to none and he is one of the few who can manipulate his voice mid scream or clean into a scream or clean vocal (most people have to reset). The notes achieved are actually between G and G#, so in terms of concert tuning his range is actually 9 octaves and 11 semitones, however because we use a hertz measurement the range is recognised as the full 10 octaves. Best vocalist in the world today without any doubt. Not falsetto!! HIGHEST MALE SINGING VOICE 'HIGHEST MALE SINGING VOICE' is a 23 letter phrase starting with H and ending with E Crossword clues for 'HIGHEST MALE SINGING VOICE' Did the first time I heard it, and still does, 17 years later, Top 10 Ways the Internet Has Changed Our Lives, Countries With the Most COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Cases, Best Fitness Center Chains and Gym Franchises. We use cookies on this website. Chris should be in the TOP 3, his voice is incredable and an amazing range.He is truly missed, no one can sing like him sultry to high pitched notes and long high pitched screaming. We've listed any clues from our database that match your search. Mr. Storms also holds the record for the lowest vocal note. Yes, his vocal range is outta this world. He is so talented being able to play percussion, drum kit, guitar and piano. I mean, it was not a surprise finding him the top, I always wondered whether there is any other, David, you are good. All records listed on our website are current and up-to-date. In the Mandarin pop scene, certain singers like Jeff Chang and the lead singer of popular pop rock band Soda Green would probably qualify as countertenor voices! Brendon is AMAZING! I didn't actually verify for the technical range of the others singers but Matt Bellamy is going pretty much under the radar. He's called the metal God for a reason. Brendon Urie is amazing! Highest male singing voice is a 4 word phrase featuring 26 letters. All Rights Reserved.Crossword Clue Solver is operated and owned by Ash Young at Evoluted Web Design. Home Trending Help Requests Blog Sign In Register ☰ Search over 3 million crossword answers - updated daily. not to mention he has a beautiful and unique singing voice, and can switch between these different vocal styles with ease. This list was inspired by the TopTens user zxm and his lists "Best Singers with a 4 Octave Vocal Range" and "Best Singers with a Five Octave Vocal Range". Click the answer to find similar crossword clues. Although his voice sometimes breaks around tenor range, Maynard seems to have a range of 4 octaves (probably counting falsetto, I dunno). Here are the possible solutions for highest male singing voice clue. The countertenor voice is therefore a product of the application of a specific technical approach, not the result of the biological factors which have long … Crossword Answers (1) Look him up. Otto - Longest human tunnel travelled through by a skateboarding dog, Ashrita Furman - Most Guinness World Records titles held. He's legendary for his operatic voice and some of the most kick-ass songs of all time. I love his voice, he can really hit the high notes without making them sound annoying (unlike some of the other artists on this list). Clue Male singing voice. Their time and energy expended for Dimash is sincerely appreciated. The system can solve single or multiple word clues and can deal with many plurals. He’s got a better vocal range than any rock singer. And it doesnt have to be an opera or professional singer. Like Mercury, King Diamond uses falsetto, and like Mercury, uses it exceptionally well. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. David Phelps has the best vocal range so much power in his singing! Male singing voice. I can't even test it - that's off the piano! Plug in Baby gives me tingles. Words with Friends is a trademark of Zynga. His range is literally mine but up an octave haha. The pitch range of the lowest female voice. All the members of Queen are great singers. Truly one of the greatest singers out there. His voice is really soothing and honestly perfect for any song that he sings. How is he not number one? Help Requests (0) 2. After some research, I was actually surprised that he has (or had) a range of 4 octaves. Search. Most Top 10 hits on the Billboard Tropical Airplay chart (female), Longest stay at No.1 on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart by a single artist, How to set or break a Guinness World Records title. This ranking is a JOKE! We have given Highest male singing voice a popularity rating of 'Very Rare' because it has not been seen in many crossword publications and is therefore high in originality. While the countertenor is almost universally recognized as a voice category, it is not a voice type in the strictest sense. This guy is a perfect example of hard work paying off. We're working closely with our server provider and will try to get things back to normal as soon as possible. They are close in my opinion. soprano. The widest vocal range of any human is 10 octaves ranging from G/G#-5 to G/G#5 (0.7973 Hz - 807.3 Hz), achieved by Tim Storms (USA) at Citywalk Studios in Branson, Missouri, USA, on 1 August 2008. Answer Clue Relevancy alto. The best vocal range for sure! He deserves so much more fame, and is so underrated. A voice type is a particular kind of human singing voice perceived as having certain identifying qualities or characteristics; vocal range being only one of those characteristics. Vocal range plays such an important role in classifying singing voices into voice types that sometimes the two terms are confused with one another. Cause its objective. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Hello! It is a blessing for Us to have someone We can take our children to see and they will leave His concert with a new Hero...not asking questions about what was going on, on the stage. Highest male voice; lowest female voice (4), Falsetto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, a male singing voice with artificially high tones in an upper register, artificially high; above the normal voice range; "a falsetto voice". Based on the recent crossword puzzles featuring 'Highest male singing voice' we have classified it as a cryptic crossword clue. Sorry, and we hope you continue to use The Crossword Solver. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the highest male singing voice crossword clue. Why isn't he on the top? The Countertenor voice is the highest of the adult male voice types, and has a vocal range that is similar to that of the Female Contralto Voice, the lowest of the female voice types! (Listen to his "dream on" cover you will see what I mean or just practically any Panic! Not only he has a wide range but he is controlling it very impressively. These ranges correspond to the following:Soprano: C4 to A5Mezzo-soprano: A3 to F#5Alto: G3 to E5 (and contralto as F3-D5)Tenor: roughly C3 to A4Baritone: A2 to F4Bass: F2 to E4However, in the layman explanation, as according to the vocal ranges chart above. If your word has any anagrams, they'll be listed too along with a definition for the word if we have one. Clue: Highest male singing voice. For a full list of record titles, please use our Record Application Search. The synonyms have been arranged depending on the number of charachters so that they're easy to find. Did you hear that? Below are possible answers for the crossword clue Highest male singing voice. 2. Rob Halford is top notch, but Devin can sing lower. All Top Ten Lists Music Top 10 Singers with a Vocal Range Between 4 and 5 Octaves This includes vocal ranges within the interval from 4 octaves, 1/2 note to 4 octaves, 7-1/2 notes.