We, the members of Holy Trinity Catholic Church & Historic St. Patrick Roman Catholic Church stand firm in the truth that every human life, from fertilization to natural death is created by God and we hope to encourage each member so that they might grow in this truth through prayer and education. We hope you join us for the celebration of the Eucharist! Please see below for Mass times. View and attend this church or view any other church locations in and around the Bloomington, IL area. DiscoverMass and MassTimes.org have partnered together to help make a single place to manage Parish info for the public. I stood up in a wedding there last weekend. If you need directions to Holy Trinity, click here.

e.g. Year Established: 1853 Phone: 309-829-2197 Website: www.holytrinitybloomington.org Mass Schedule: Saturday Vigil Mass 4:30 pm; Sunday 7:00 am & 10:00 am Weekdays: Monday-Friday 8:00 am Reconciliation: Monday-Friday 7:30 am, Saturday 3:30-4:15 pm, any time by appointment Eucharistic Adoration: at Holy Trinity Parish Center during office hours (Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm) … to find a church in your area. We, the members of Holy Trinity Catholic Church & Historic St. Patrick Roman Catholic Church stand firm in the truth that every human life, from fertilization to natural death is created by God and we hope to encourage each member so that they might grow in this truth through prayer and education. Submissions will be included as space allows. Ok, disclaimer over.

Angi Klohr We try to provide as much information as possible including mass times, contact information, and more about the Holy Trinity Church. Fill out the following form to request more information on becoming a sponsor of this listing. Holy Trinity Catholic Church. Parish Council Members.

I'm not even close to Catholic. It is located in the city of BLOOMINGTON, Illinois at 711 N. Main St.. We currently estimate that there are 98 churches in BLOOMINGTON of which 6 are of the Catholic denomination. This is helpful for the Church and helps ensure greater accuracy for Catholics looking for Mass times on the Internet. 505 Fountains Parkway. View and attend this church or view any other church locations in and around the Bloomington, IL area. It is located in the city of BLOOMINGTON, Illinois at 711 N. Main St.. We currently estimate that there are 98 churches in BLOOMINGTON of which 6 are of the Catholic denomination. Each week we will send you an email update with a link to the current week's bulletin. Become a supporter of the Catholic Church. One of our sales represenatives will follow up with you shortly. The Holy Trinity Parish Council is the planning, consultative and policy formulating body in all matters of the parish, including but not limited to spiritual, educational, social and financial concerns, except to the extent limited by faith and morals, church or civil law or diocesan policy/norms.

If you would like to download a PDF copy, Submitting info to the bulletin?Send it to, © 2015 by Holy Trinity Catholic Church. Discover (and save!) Request access on the Bulletins tab of a church listing. your own Pins on Pinterest

All organizations and parishioners are welcome to submit articles and items to the Bulletin Committee by sending  them to news@holytrinityil.org   All submissions may be edited.

Proudly created with Wix.com. address, phone number, service times, and more. Continue to MassTimes.org to update this listing. The Catholic Community in Fairview Heights. Mar 2, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by David Zach. We hope you find a church where you can feel right at home! Submissions will be included as space allows. Holy Trinity Church is part of the Catholic denomination of churches. Father Jeffrey Stirniman, Pastor. Submitting info to the bulletin?Send it to news@holytrinityil.org. Each listing includes information on the church such as denomination, Get directions, reviews and information for Holy Trinity Church in Bloomington, IL.

Proudly created with. Here is the Holy Trinity Church located in Bloomington, IL. Email: office@holytrinitybloomington.org.

I'm surprised that whilst I stood so close to the holy water at Holy Trinity last weekend, that I did not spontaneously combust. Attend mass at the Holy Trinity Church at a time that is convenient for you. Holy Trinity Church is part of the Catholic denomination of churches. Holy Trinity weekly bulletins are published via Seek and Find ... Holy Trinity Catholic Church.

"Miami, Fl 33168" or "Miami, FL" or "33168".

news@holytrinityil.org Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information. However, the office will be open from 10 am-2 pm Monday through Friday for phone … ... my friends, am not Catholic. 618-628-8825 office@holytrinityil.org. Convenient Mass times, great parish facility Our top ten states with Christian church listings

Holy Trinity Catholic Church. Holy Trinity is gorgeous on the inside. Holy Trinity Parish Council is the vehicle for fulfilling the pastoral mission of the parish. Updates are currently being routed through MassTimes.org. Bloomington, IL 61701 (309) 829-2197 Due to COVID-19, our church offices continue to be closed for in person contact.

The deadline to submit items for the bulletin is Friday at 5:00 pm two weekends before you your desired publishing date(s). I'm not even close to Catholic. We hope you join us for the celebration of the Eucharist! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Holy Trinity Church 711 N Main St Bloomington IL 61701. If you would like to download a PDF copy, CLICK HERE . Holy Trinity weekly bulletins are published via Seek and Find – If you would like to view/download a PDF copy, All organizations and parishioners are welcome to submit articles and items to the Bulletin Committee by sending  them. Jeffrey Stirniman welcomes you to Holy Trinity in Bloomington, IL.

Stay up to date with what is happening at Holy Trinity. 618-628-8825 x404, If you would like to download a PDF copy, CLICK HERE, Submitting info to the bulletin?Send it to news@holytrinityil.org, © 2015 by Holy Trinity Catholic Church. Human Dignity & Pro-Life Resources. This site is not endorsed with or affiliated with the catholic church or any church listed. 711 North Main Street, Bloomington, IL 61701 – Phone 309.829.2197.

Fairview Heights, IL 62208. Fr. ". Due to COVID-19 closures, many churches are not gathering for Mass. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you," says Yahweh, "thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future. Striving to keep the most up-to-date source of all catholic churches nationwide in our daily mission. All submissions may be edited. Please call the church at.

If you need directions to Holy Trinity, click here. The rChurch church directory is an easy to use church finder tool that allows you

Signup for weekly bulletin updates for Holy Trinity.

You shall call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 1 Reviews (309) 829-2197 Website. Jeffrey Stirniman welcomes you to Holy Trinity in Bloomington, IL. Attend mass at the Holy Trinity Church at a time that is convenient for you. Your email address will not be shared with a third party, nor will it be sold or used for purposes other than this bulletin subscription. We try to provide as much information as possible including mass times, contact information, and more about the Holy Trinity Church. Fr. include North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Michigan, California, Texas, New York, Ohio, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. 1 review of Holy Trinity Church "I, my friends, am not Catholic.

Map / Directions to HOLY TRINITY, BLOOMINGTON, IL, 61701. The deadline to submit items for the bulletin is Friday at 5:00 pm two weekends before you your desired publishing date(s).

We are a Catholic Community striving to be intentional disciples in love with Jesus, inviting everyone to experience the Joy of the Gospel. The mass times for Holy Trinity Church vary and do change for Parish's so please plan ahead by. Please see below for Mass times.