This bike really gives 35 to 40 Km mileage even on highways.

Also Know other bikes of Honda Mileage List Similar Motorcycles. Mileage: Honda Dream Yuga would provide satisfying mileage according to the report. The ARAI claims that this bike provides a mileage of 72 kmpl, but on roads with traffic and Indian condition, the bike gives average mileage of 65 kmpl. Please read users mileage in comments. Another rider from Navi Mumbai notes 50-55 kmpl.
Bike performance is not good and it is giving only 45 to 50 KM mileage and parts or spares are not genuine even service is also not good. Took me a while to respond about the ride, don’t think it’s going to work out since I’m living a bachelor life and I’ve been hitting the bike and catching up with some friends over the past few days. Author: Unknown Hello, I am Author, decode to know more: In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. The Honda Dream Yuga is one of the latest bikes released by Honda’s Indian subsidiary, HSMI. Its fuel mileage is 80km/pl which is very good.This is a …

OverDrive, the popular automobile magazine points out that the mileages need not necessarily be that high. According to MouthShut, One customer from Kolkata notes a mileage of 58-60 kmpl in Kolkata traffic. I fully agree with Manohar. But however, the Dream Yuga was left behind by customers when they went for other rivals in the same class. verry verry nice mileage 75 kmpl i like hona D.Y. In my city traffic, i am getting 55 on highways its 60 only. : Its battery has a capacity of MF 12V, 4Ah. My Dream Yuga gives 65 Km mileage on highways and 55 Km in city. When we think about any bike, Mileage of that bike is the first thing that comes to any bike lover’s mind and when we talk about Honda bikes, the company is very popular is making bikes with high mileage. : The bike has a combo braking system with 130mm drum brakes at the front and rear wheels. The mileagetest.com is here at your service for providing you the in-depth information about TVS Victor Bike’s specifications and features that will help you while deciding on choosing your favorite bike. We have great platform to share and discuss it. That’s better than most motorcycles out in the market today! BikeDekho though, in their test found the mileage to be 55kmpl and 70kmpl for city roads and highways respectively. Then go ahead and book this bike today. : the bike has halogen headlight and LED tail lights, turn signal light and Led DRL. Really i up set with this Honda Dream Yuga bike. This is the worst bike. The Honda Dream Yuga is one of the latest bikes released by Honda’s Indian subsidiary, HSMI. Whenever anybody wants to buy a bike, the most important feature that he asks about is the mileage of that bike. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. So what are the actual customers saying. Required fields are marked *. Please don’t buy this third class bike for middle class person. 56,147/- to 57,133/- as follows: : This bike is the lowest priced bike manufactured by Honda with such amazing features at this price. ITS OK FOR ME, super mailage 60-65kmpl and Ruf and Tuf Bike, I purchase dream yoga in 2013 it's amazing bike i spent low money for servicing. I need to bargain with dealer who is having 2014 model for sale. Mileage in Highway Driving: 72 kmpl: Mileage in City Driving: 66 kmpl: Average Mileage: 68 kmpl Share your mileage: Mileage Under Standard Test Conditions: 74 kmpl: Share the mileage you are getting for Honda Dream Yuga . Lorem ipsum dolor sit … Bike's mileage heavily depend on riding quality. Honda Dream Yuga Price in India »Mileage, Specifications, Images.... Honda Dream Yuga . The color scheme of this bike is too good and attractive.

All of sudden it will be off in the middle of traffic. The fuel capacity of this bike is 8.0 liters. In their exhaustive review of the Dream Yuga, MotorBeam has observed that they were able to extract 58-60 kmpl in city road conditions while on  highways they were able to get up to 65 kmpl. Honda Dream Yuga is one of the finest motorbikes ever manufactured by Honda.

Purely from a mileage perspective, I would pick the Dream Yuga over Hero Ignitor simply because Yuga offers a better deal at a lower price than the Ignitor. 44,600.

Check out below. The whole package of this motorbike was made with its inspirations, CB Shine and CB Twister motorcycles. Also, I gotta clean the house before my wife and son come home. Our team at Mileagetest.com will provide you all the guidance for this bike’s detailed specifications and features so that you choose the right vehicle of your choice, hence we have jotted down the detailed specifications and features of this model of Honda Dream Yuga as follows: Conclusion: This bike is the lowest priced bike manufactured by Honda with such amazing features at this price. Bike is awesome. The colors include grey, regular red, yellow, bright red and dark brown and black with a red base. Honda Dream Yuga : Honda Dream Yuga : Honda Dream Yuga : Honda Dream Yuga : Honda Dream Yuga : Honda Dream Yuga : Honda Dream Yuga : Honda Dream Yuga. Your email address will not be published. 44,600. But does it really offer so much in a real world environment?

Have a look at them all as below: Mileage of Honda Dream Yuga, Price, Review, Specification. Your email address will not be published. Then go ahead and book this bike today. Don’t you think it is worth to go for it if this is what you wanted to be your dream bike be like? The 109cc engine motorbike is Honda’s least expensive release at an ex-showroom price of Rs. Today I will tell you about Honda Dream Yuga which was launched in 2012 and this was one of the lowest-priced bikes produced by Honda. TVS Victor Bike is a sporty commuter motorcycle from TVS and it provides 72kmpl mileage as claimed by ARAI that makes it efficient and powerful on actual roads. The 109cc engine motorbike is Honda’s least expensive release at an ex-showroom price of Rs. Mileage of Honda Dream Yuga is given below. Get Honda Dream Yuga Commuter Mileage in City Per Liter & on Highway at AutoPortal.com. This has been the number one choice of a lot of people in the Indian market of motorcycles, since its release way back in the year 2012. Overall the Honda Dream Yuga appears to be offering a pretty decent mileage. I will never buy any model of Honda again. I have completed all 4 services so please please don’t buy dream yuga bike.

When we think about any bike, Mileage of that bike is the first thing that comes to any bike lover’s mind and when we talk about Honda bikes, the company is very popular is making bikes with high mileage. However, Honda has made this bike to look stylish, and trendy with good design and graphics and the Honda engine is very reliable and gives good mileage and have less maintenance cost. If you are getting a different mileage for your motorcycle, feel free to share it. The Dream Yuga is a good bike with less maintenance, more pickup and top class mileage. I’m going to need some down time tomorrow before gearing up for the work thing next week. : It has an electric kick and self-start system. The engine of Honda Dream Yuga is powered by a 109.19cc air-cooled engine, 4 strokes and SI type of engine, Maximum power of 8.42 PS @ 7500 rpm, and Maximum Torque of 8.42 PS @ 7500 rpm, etc. Other customers who have posted in the forum note mileages of anywhere between 50kmpl and 65kmpl.

Overall, the bike gets a 4 star rating on 5 for fuel consumption.

I am having this bike from last 7 months. Official Dream Yuga Mileage Claim.