Thanks to HooToo, we have two HooToo TripMate Nano devices to give away. The HooToo Wireless Travel Router, USB Port, High Performance - TripMate Nano (Not a Hotspot) allows you to establish your own efficient Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n network in your vicinity with several of your Wi-Fi compatible devices. Let’s take a look at how this would be done.

Are you looking for an easy and secure way to access important files on a USB or external hard drive when away from home? The HooToo TripMate Nano is the perfect device for those who do a lot of traveling or work away from home in places with wired Internet access. Now that the TripMate is connected to a wired network, you can transform that into a wireless network. google_ad_client = "pub-3486243114991095"; The winners have been notified of their winnings. Once your laptop is powered on, you should see a solid blue light on top of the Nano letting you know that it is connected to the Internet. HooToo Filehub, Wireless Travel Router, iPhone iPad Portable SSD Hard Drive Reader, Photo Backup Device, 10400mAh External Battery Pack Travel Charger - TripMate Titan Model: HT-TM05 $43.99 $43.99

There’s even a firmware upgrade option so that you can keep your Nano up to date. Now you can log in and further configure the Nano. Works with either Ethernet in your room or. HooToo Wireless Travel Router, USB Port, High Performance- TripMate Nano (Not a Hotspot) (Renewed) Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Now tap on “Internet” in the side menu. Setup the HooToo Tripmate Nano - AMAZING LITTLE DEVICE!

I stayed in an Embassy Suites hotel which only had WiFi. Something went wrong.

If you’re not prompted to sign in, you should open a browser on your device and go to the admin setup page at “10.10.10.254” (if you’re not directed there automatically). support@hootoo.com All Rights Reserved.

The app is very easy to use and navigate, so you shouldn’t have any issues. TRAVEL ROUTER: Instantly convert a wired network to wireless with easy setup. The HooToo TripMate Nano is a small portable device that can do just that. Lastly the HooToo can’t extend the range of an existing network.

support@hootoo.com I like the HooToo TripMate Nano for many of the same reasons that I like the Netgear: As I stated in the Netgear review, I was used to carrying around a bigger much more expensive AirPort Express Base Station, but the one thing the AirPort can’t do is allow you to share a public WiFi connection. Tap on the arrow button in the SSID field, and your public connection should show up. © 2020 Uqnic Network Pte Ltd. All rights reserved. To be honest, it has been a while since I even looked at a router, but let me fix that with this blog post. })();