Read about our approach to external linking. Freeze for up to 3 months. Pairs perfectly with rice, pasta or bread. Filed Under: Dinner Recipes, Gluten Free, Recipes, Vegetarian Tagged With: comfort food, Curry, curry recipe, dinner, Easy dinner, easy healthy vegetable soup, Gluten Free, health, healthy, healthy recipe, keto, low carb, meat free, Vegan, vegetable curry, vegetarian, Your email address will not be published. Pour the curry sauce over the cooked meat or veg and return to a simmer. Read More…, Copyright © 2020 Simply Delicious on the Foodie Pro Theme Privacy, Vegetable curry, vegetable curry indian, vegetable curry recipe, (butternut/pumpkin can also be substituted). Just a quick and easy saute of veggies with a wonderful curry flavor. I hope to encourage a love for cooking by creating fool-proof recipes that are easy and delicious. Learn how your comment data is processed. Reduce heat to low add coriander, turmeric, curry powder, salt, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and cook on low for 3 minutes. Stir-fry your choice of other ingredients (such as strips of chicken or meat, prawns, vegetables) in a large frying pan or wok until cooked through. I always chop the peppers a little smaller since I prefer them that way. This vegetable curry is a healthy plant-based dinner recipe that features tons of nutrient-rich vegetables. Required fields are marked *. Very large cauliflower/broccoli florets can be halved/quartered. More healthy dinner ideas. Use a metal spoon to stir the mixture very gently so as not to break up the vegetables. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Pairs perfectly with rice, pasta or bread. Full recipe + amounts can be found in the recipe card below. Add tinned lentils, chickpeas or beans to make the curry go further. Pour the curry sauce over the cooked meat or veg and return to a simmer. *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Our ready-to-eat, smooth and spicy flavored vegetable curry sauce is easy to prepare and could be ready in minutes! All Rights Reserved. Alternatively, try 2 teaspoons of garam masala and ½ teaspoon of ground turmeric. I feel kind of silly posting such an obvious recipe (buy a jar, dump it in a pot) but I figure everyone could use fresh ideas, and anything I make this much means I should add it to the blog. All Bring to a simmer and cook for 2–3 minutes, stirring constantly. Once solid, transfer to a resealable bag and freeze for up to 3 months. There are 172 calories in 1 pouch (200 g) of House Foods Curry Sauce with Vegetables. I'm Alida, mom of twins and creator of Simply Delicious. Curry House Style Curry Sauce - Large Batch The Curry Guy ginger paste, coriander powder, capsicum, salt, pepper, chopped tomatoes and 13 more Green Curry Sauce Delish Knowledge Add an extra splash of water if needed. Meanwhile heat in a medium pot oil and mustard seeds. Combine and serve: Add the roasted vegetables to the curry sauce along with the baby spinach and allow to cook for 5-10 minutes, adding more stock if necessary. Home » Recipes » Easy creamy vegetable curry, September 25, 2020 by Alida Ryder Leave a Comment. Yes, this curry freezes very well. Add the spices and tomato paste and allow to cook for a minute then pour in the stock. Stir in the curry powder, chilli and tomato purée and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly until the tomato purée looks glossy. Don't subscribe Add an extra splash of water if needed. Hi! For a creamy curry in under 10 minutes, add this super simple curry sauce to stir-fried chicken, lean meat, fish or seafood, mushrooms or vegetables. Stuffed with black beans and guacamole, they’re doused in a zesty homemade red enchilada sauce. Season with a pinch of sugar (optional), salt and pepper and allow to simmer. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and very gently fry the garlic and ginger for about a minute, stirring constantly. Serve with freshly cooked rice or naan bread. Steam vegetables separately until al dente. Your email address will not be published. While the vegetable are roasting, make the curry base. Simple comfort food at its finest. Replies to my comments If you don’t have any curry powder, use 1 teaspoon each of ground coriander and cumin, ½ teaspoon ground turmeric and a few roughly crushed cardamom pods. Allow the cooked curry to cool completely then transfer to freezer-safe containers or freezer bags. Season with salt then place in the oven and allow to roast for 30 minutes until caramelized and golden. Copyright © 2019 House Foods America Corporation. Curry Sauce with Vegetables Hot Our ready-to-eat, smooth and spicy flavored vegetable curry sauce is easy to prepare and could be ready in minutes!