Anyone know how much I can sell ps3 at gamestop for. (Part 10). How much can I sell this game (PS3 Used) to Gamestop for. Sell It Online, And If It Has Games I Will Be Worth More. They still sell games in-store, but it's typically only about three or so small shelves worth, maybe more depending on the store and how much space they have. how much can you sell a ps3 to gamestop?? The more that they got of that game, the less you'll receive, the less of the game that they got, and the higher the price might go, My systems saturn, n64, genesis, ps1, ps2, ps3, original gameboy, and gameboy color...210+ games and counting. I was wondering if anyone knew how much gamestop or any store like it would buy it for. MMAKSX posted... Its a PS3 slim 200gb with the … New player here...my MP progress is not being saved. i will only get $100. ". Which is better? Gamestop is not bullcrap. i hav the new PS3 Slim 160GB. I was wondering how much you guys think i could sell my PS3 for. does the multiplayer progress doesn't save? And what was it last time, "Didn't know what the box was?" You are viewing our Forum Archives. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I want to sell my 80g ps3, MGS4, GTA4, and Guitar Hero 3 with the guitar. Got $190 for my 160gb phat alone, and another $210 with 32 games. They would prolly give you about tree fiddy, 15 bucks if they're in a good mood that day, PlayStation 3 - Online and PlayStation Store. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Is it just me or are there more sweats on PS3 Black ops 1? User Info: MMAKSX. I've noticed that a GameStop in a dedicated space (in its own building and not a mall) will have more. This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. i hav the new PS3 Slim 160GB. They sell them used at 27$ at my GS, and knowing GS, I doubt they'll meet you anywhere near half-way what they sell it back for. Gamestop Is the worste place to go to sell anything. Gamestop is a rippoff when it comes to selling stuff. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Its easier say something ignorant and apologize later then say nothing at all. Yes my time to shine!! You can definitely try, though you won't receive what you'd want/ask for it. To obtain fair market value for your console, and any games you may want to include with it, you're better off trying to sell it on your own. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. It's a white PSP Slim, and I'm looking to get Black Ops for the PS3. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. View all results for PlayStation 3 Controllers. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I currently dont know how much Black Ops costs, and … Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12. i will only get $100. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. How do I change the user on a PS3 We have forgotten the password for the previous user, can you help ? I traded in MW2 and go 7$, so I'm guessing you won't get more than about 10$, maybe. Got $190 for my 160gb phat alone, and another $210 with 32 games. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. I dont have much money, and I also have a couple games to sell, and my friend wants to buy one of my movies from me to help me out. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. ?. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Anyone know how much I can sell ps3 at gamestop for? Gamestop is not bullcrap. i will only get $100. When do you predict PS3 Online will shutdown? i hav the new PS3 Slim 160GB. Its a PS3 slim 200gb with the persona 4 arena. I never use it, and i could use the money. What are you currently playing? How can I find out how many GBs my PS3 has? Gamestop is a rippoff when it comes to selling stuff Sure about that? To view or take place in current topics, i always wanted a ps3 and when i got it i was so happy then i realized i am better off on xbox 360, Bullcrap. 17 bucks at gamestop in virginia it might vary from region to region. And yet, we do keep finding each other, don't we?". You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. :) Having been a person who has owned 4 ps3′s in the last 4 years and had to resell all of them on kijiji - similar to Craigslist ebay - I feel I can give an estimation. The 200gb is my own hard drive which is 7200rpm if it matters, should I just sell on craigslist? CH4DILLAC777 wroteBullcrap. Mad_Cauliflower 6 years ago #2. Gamestop is a rippoff when it comes to selling stuff Sure about that? User Info: Mad_Cauliflower. i would sell it on ebay bro u can get up to 300$ if its in good cundition. CH4DILLAC777 wroteBullcrap. PS3 Slim or PS3 Super Slim? Is there anybody around here that never made the jump from this generation? I mean, when it comes to purchasing 2nd hand goods, you try to get them at a cheap price. Better to go with Ebay or Craigslist. If you could only give me the price for the ps3, that would be fine. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. MMAKSX 6 years ago #1. Search our huge selection of new and used PlayStation 3 Controllers at fantastic prices at GameStop. The best you'll get from them is around $90-$150 at the most. Don't go to gamestop/ebgames i traded in a game worth $115 and got $40 back. Where can you find all 3 meterites in kino der toten? "Didn't open the box." For Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How much can I sell this game (PS3 Used) to Gamestop for? GS rips you off. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad.