My husband is a huge Reese’s Fan, he thanks you for this recipe! We're BFF's and have known each other since we were 5 years old. This year for Halloween, I wanted to come up with a chocolate recipe that as many people as possible can enjoy, with keto, vegan, gluten free, oil free, nut free, and paleo options included . I just want to jump into that dough! These little morsels of sweetness have an amazing peanut butter center and are packaged in a thin chocolate-y coating. *This post contains affiliate links. Chocolate and peanut butter – a couple for the ages. My secret…  ground dry roasted peanuts. Reese’s are my kryptonite, so I am definitely going to be making these. OP: 1.6.17                    Updated: 12.18.18, Filed Under: Candies, Desserts, Recipes Tagged With: chocolate, Christmas Chocolates, Quick & Easy, under 30 min. This blog is our place to share all of our best recipes, tips, crafts and DIY projects. They look fantastic. Mix together powdered sugar, butter, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs. Well, since today is national peanut butter lovers day I figured it was only fitting that I share my very favorite peanut butter centered recipe with you today! These look delicious! This will give you a fairly consistent size. So, they are perfect to share with friends and neighbors, or to bring to family parties and gatherings come holiday time! Time crept up on me and before I know it, the holidays were over and I hadn’t shared this recipe. No worries though because what better holiday to share this peanut butter lovers dream then around the holiday of love, Valentine’s Day. Really! People can't believe how simple it is to make this irresistible candy with gooey peanut butter centers. Read more…, Copyright © 2020 Kitchen Cents on the Brunch Pro Theme. I am literally drooling looking at these tasty treats! I think its fate I had everything to make these…. Chocolate and Peanut butter is one of my favorite treat combinations! Love it! Required fields are marked *. Spread over the pressed chocolate layer over the peanut butter layer and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes until hardened. Also, if you love peanut butter as much as I do, you should check out these other amazing desserts that my friends are sharing today, because they are peanut butter lovers too! You should be able to dip your centers in any of the listed types of chocolate listed above without having to add additional oil or fat but if you feel your chocolate is too thick after melting, you could add a little vegetable or coconut oil. Once the peanuts are all mixed in, add the powdered sugar a little at a time until the peanut butter mixture turns into a dough. These peanut butter bars are so easy, delicious, and make for a perfect treat anytime you hve a craving for peanut butter and chocolate! How delicious do these look? I just pinned this because Reese’s anything and I’m in!!! They were so easy and needless to say I LOVE them! They are my favorite combination of chocolate and PB. I need to make these for my son who is a Reese’s PB fanatic!! I’d love to hear about it. It shouldn’t be sticky to the touch but hold together when gently squeezed. Most milk chocolate will melt around 85-95 degrees. Also love how you have other great recipes that are eye catching at the bottom of the post! Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. We're Sarah and Jessica. Hi CAT! You can read more about us on our Great idea! How much to use, what kind of chocolate is recommended for best consistency, etc. The little bits of peanuts are what makes this recipe so amazing. With this 5-ingredient no-bake peanut butter bar recipe, your chocolate and peanut butter threesome dreams will finally come true. Published March 1, 2018 Last Updated June 11, 2019 / By Jessica 12 Comments. I’m not a big fan of Reeses peanut butter cups, but I LOVE peppermint patties so will definitely be making that recipe! So listed in the ingredients is acutually 1 cup of peanut butter, as well as 3 Tablespoons listed separately. I’m sure it’d sacrifice the taste a bit, but still satisfy my cravings? They are always a hit, and one of my favorites! Required fields are marked *, Rachel is a mom to four cheeky girls, wife to a smarty pants computer geek, and lover of all things chocolate and cheesecake! I’m planning on baking him all kinds of goodies for Valentine’s Day – I think these just made the list! You can find the full printable recipe here –> https://kitchencents.com/reeses-copycat-peanut-butter-balls/2/. Hey Cynthia, sorry for the confusion! Are you ready for the recipe?! Oils from the center will leak out. My family used to make peanut butter balls (or truffles) with no added peanuts but the consistency wasn’t right. If made to be a teaspoon big, this recipe will make around a 100 balls, give or take. I’ve tried and tweaked this recipe to get the same consistency and flavor you find in a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. This is absolutely looks so yummy This is what I need right now a comfort food for my stress. All Rights Reserved, 9 Lansdowne Street, Suite 2Boston, MA 02215, How to Make Frozen Banana Bites for Under $1, 4 Ways to Make Your Favorite Junk Foods Healthier. We love making new friends. I wonder if there’s a way I can make these lighter with PB2. Peanut butter and chocolate some of my favorite things!! I also do Oreo balls and chocolate chiop cookie dough balls & peanut butter cups (all made basically the same way) Thanks for sharing. I just made a date with the couch and a bowl of these!!! Roll until smooth. Yum! I would make this and it all in like 2 days! You are officially a Chocolatier in my books! Peanut balls are so good when homemade, i have decided i am not really a fan of reeses anymore, but the ones you make from scratch are delicious! The roasted peanuts are what gives this recipe the Reese’s like quality. If it is too sticky, add a little more powdered sugar, 1/4 cup at a time. I would suggest a couple of options: 1) How much of the experience do you want? I am in heaven right now. Great question on chocolate. Hi Hilda! Make sure you are using creamy and not crunchy. It provides an added peanut butter-y flavor and nice crunchy texture like Reese’s has. Omg can we say yum?!? For the photos I cut them into large, brownie size squares, but they are honestly so rich you can cut them much smaller than that and still have a yummy treat! How to make it. This kind has always been a favorite and is one of the first to be eaten off the candy platter. I make peanut butter balls every year for the holidays. A sweet neighbor of mine shared these Reese’s Peanut Butter bars with us years ago and they were an immediate favorite! Influencer reactions have been mostly positive. What better way to show some love this Valentine’s then by giving (sharing ) delicious homemade chocolates? You tryna be tricky? That’s it. So, that’s just what I’m doing. If I weren’t on a diet, I’d made these babies today! Check out these Homemade Peppermint Patties or scrumptious Almond Butter Truffles too? https://kitchencents.com/reeses-copycat-peanut-butter-balls Just a quick question for you. These look so scrumptious and I know that my husband would love them. i love peanut butter, those look amazing, if I made these, my husband would eat every single one before the day was over. Maybe for valentines though . "The Reese's taste is kinda subtle," comments one reviewer. Thanks for sharing! I was honestly shocked when I first I made these Reese’s peanut butter bars for the first time and realized how dang easy they were to make!These babies have everything you love about a Reese’s cup, with minimal effort, and the ability to feed a crowd! If you like this candy recipe, you may also like these: Growing up, my mom and aunt would make a similar version of this delicious peanut butter center they would hand dip around the holidays. Have a great day and Happy Halloween! These look so yummy! If you ready the ingredients list on the back of a Reese’s peanut butter cup package, there are no graham crackers, rice krispies, etc. Once the butter and peanut butter are mixed add the ground peanuts. These Reese's peanut butter bars taste just like the Reese's Eggs, only bigger and better! about page and find us on instagram! oh yes please! I would love to try this on my own. #spoontip: For a cool design, gently run a toothpick throughout the drizzle. Once the balls are rolled, chill for 1-2 hours. Reese’s Peanut Butter Balls – bite-sized morsels of amazing Reese’s-like peanut butter filling dipped in a thin coat of milk chocolate. I love peanut butter balls I make them every xmas. *Drooling* These look so good! #spoontip: Do this in a plastic bag to avoid a big ole mess. If you’re not a peanut butter fan, almond butter would make for a great alternative. Thanks so much for showing me how I can make these in bulk at home! Your whole family will love this easy no bake treat! Your whole family will love this easy no bake treat! These babies have everything you love about a Reese’s cup, with minimal effort, and the ability to feed a crowd! Recipe ingredients don’t include the final one, the chocolate. As you may already know from a few of my prior posts, my family makes homemade and hand-dipped chocolates every year. I have a slight addiction to peanut butter cups! My kids would eat all these at once or I would. Mmm peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven! AMAZINGGG. It makes all the difference. Add any butter or cream to that for the right consistency?