Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. 'Cause I'm a lady 'Cause I'm a lady Come on! Make something with what's in your head Got my mind made up, I like to watch the way the wind blows Got my mind made up And I like sometimes to wave it high And the dream's all gone Web. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Up where everyone can see I'm A Lady This song is by Santigold and appears on the album Santogold (2008). Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! (Got my mind made up) Got my mind made up Lyrics.com. Got my mind made up I'm a, I'm a lady All my girls, show them you're a lady Tell the world, say you're proud to be a lady I know I laugh too loud And I might cry too much To all those judgy eyes I got a whole lotta love 'Cause I don't roll like them (But … Her second album Master of My Make-Believe was released in April 2012. more », Sheet Music  Think you know music? And the dream's all gone What does it know that I don't yet? Got my mind made up I got some money I was savin' (Got my mind made up) Her debut album Santogold was released to positive reviews in 2008. Make something with what's in your head I know someday they'll make a martyr out of me Up where everyone can see Got my mind made up "I'm a Lady Lyrics." Got my mind made up This is just a preview!   Know someday they'll make a martyr out of me (Got my mind made up) I'm a lady . Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! This song is by Santigold and appears on the album Santogold (2008). Playlist, Written by: Chris Feinstein, John Graham Hill, Santi White, Trevor Andrew. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Got my mind made up (Got my mind made up, got my mind made up) Know someday they'll make a martyr out of me She's so fine, And I like sometimes to wave it high I'm a lady Santigold - I`m a Lady Lyrics. I know I spend magic, reel it out And the dream's all gone, (Got my mind made up) (0 fans), Santi White (born September 25, 1976), better known by her stage name Santigold (formerly Santogold), is an American singer, songwriter, and producer. Got my mind made up Test your MusicIQ here! I know I spend magic, reel it out   And I like sometimes to wave it high Got some hearts that I'll be breakin' Santigold. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/14050986/Santigold, You'll Find a Way [Switch and Sinden Remix]. Got my mind made up And I like sometimes to wave it high (Got my mind made up) Her debut album Santogold was released to positive reviews in 2008. (Got my mind made up) (Got my mind made up) (Got my mind made up, got my mind made up) (Got my mind made up) What does it know that I don't yet? No one said no, no one said Up where everyone can see Santi White (born September 25, 1976), better known by her stage name Santigold (formerly Santogold), is an American singer, songwriter, and producer. Tell him don't hold his breath for me I'm a lady Test your MusicIQ here! Tell him don't hold his breath for me I'm a lady, Santigold Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. (Got my mind made up) Playlist, Written by: Chris Feinstein, John Graham Hill, Santi White, Trevor Andrew. Now won't you run and tell your boyfriend Tell him don't hold his breath for me I got some money I was savin' Got some hearts that I'll be breakin' Know someday they'll make a martyr out of me I know someday … I'm a lady 13 Nov. 2020. I know I spend magic, reel it out   STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I know I spend magic, reel it out She's so fine (Got my mind made up) You'll Find a Way (Switch & Sinden remix), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. (Got my mind made up) Got my mind made up Now won't you run … I'm a lady This song has been sampled by Amanda Blank in the song "A Love Song". And the dream's all gone Got my mind made up   Got my mind made up Try to hold a light to me (0 fans), Santi White (born September 25, 1976), better known by her stage name Santigold (formerly Santogold), is an American singer, songwriter, and producer. I know I spend magic, reel it out https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/14050986/Santigold, You'll Find a Way [Switch and Sinden Remix]. "I'm a Lady Lyrics." Try to hold a light to me I'M A LADY Lyrics - SANTIGOLD | eLyrics.net Now won't you run and tell your boyfriend Tell him don't hold his breath for me I've got some money I was saving I'm a lady Now won't you run and tell your boyfriend Tell him don't hold his breath for me I got some money I was savin' Got some hearts that I'll be b Got my mind made up I know someday they'll make a martyr out of me Think you know music? I'm a lady Got my mind made up Oh oh, look so pretty now, you're just so sweet Got my mind made up See just how far you can get I like to watch the way the wind blows We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Got my mind made up   I'm a lady I'm a lady. And the dream's all gone I'm A Lady lyrics performed by Santigold: Now won't you run and tell your boyfriend Tell him don't hold his breath for me I got some money I was saving Got some hearts that I'll … Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Shooting Arrows At The Sky - From "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" Soundtrack. FAVORITE (Got my mind made up) Try to hold a light to me See just how far you can get (Got my mind made up, got my mind made up) Santigold I'm A Lady Lyrics. Try to hold a light to me Got some hearts that I'll be breakin' This song has been sampled by Amanda Blank in the song " A Love Song ". Up where everyone can see Web. . (Got my mind made up) She's so fine, And the dream's all gone No one said no, no one said FAVORITE starts and ends within the same node. And the dream's all gone And I like sometimes to wave it high And I like sometimes to wave it high I'm a lady Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I'm a lady I know someday they'll make a martyr out of me She's so fine CHORUS: And I like sometimes to wave it high Up where everyone can see I'm a Lady Got my mind made up Got my mind made up I know what's been mad, you really don't, try to underlight to me I'm a Lady Got my mind made up Got my mind made up I like to watch the way the wind blows What does it know that I don't yet Ooh oh look so pretty, now … Up where everyone can see Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Up where everyone can see   Copyright: Writer(s): Chris Feinstein, Santi White, Trevor Andrew, John Graham Hill Lyrics Terms of Use, Now won't you run and tell your boyfriend And the dream's all gone An annotation cannot contain another annotation. She's so fine Make sure your selection Now won't you run and tell your boyfriend Lyrics to I'm a Lady by Santigold from the Santigold album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Up where everyone can see © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. (Got my mind made up) 13 Nov. 2020. Got my mind made up Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Lyrics to 'i'm a lady' by SANTOGOLD : Now won't you run and tell your boyfriend / Tell him don't hold his breath for me / I've got some money I was saving / Got some hearts that I'll be breaking / Know someday they'll make a martyr out of me / I know someday they'll make a martyr out of me / Oh oh, look so pretty now, you're just so sweet Got my mind made up But see how far you can get Her second album Master of My Make-Believe was released in April 2012. more » But see how far you can get I got some money I was savin' Got my mind made up (Got my mind made up) (Got my mind made up, got my mind made up) Her second album Master of My Make-Believe was released in April 2012. more », Sheet Music  (Got my mind made up, got my mind made up), And I like sometimes to wave it high Lyrics.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Try to hold a light to me Her debut album Santogold was released to positive reviews in 2008.