These things make me believe in Jesus Christ. I look at my hands and know that Someone divine created me. None other ever will.”*. “We know that He came into the world to do the will of His Father, who sent Him. I know that He died for us and that He lives. We know Him to be the Rock from whom revelation comes … to all who worthily seek Him (see D&C 88:63). He is our risen Redeemer.”Elder Russell M. NelsonOf the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles(Ensign, May 1990, page 7. One day we will stand before Him in judgment. …, “We revere the name of Jesus Christ. When I look around me, there is beauty everywhere. He wrote his testimony of Jesus Christ. When the prophet Mormon from the Book of Mormon had only a little bit of space left on the plates and knew that he was going to die very soon, he wrote what he thought would be the most important thing we should know. Jesus I believe in you Jesus I belong to you You're the reason that I live The reason that I sing With all I am . 2 Second, the scriptures testify of the Savior. As I learn about Him, I love Him more. They read the scriptures with me, and we study the words of the prophet together. It makes me glad that I can speak to Heavenly Father and know that Jesus listens to our prayers. 2:20). When President Hinckley was here in Atlanta, I listened to his words and felt the Spirit strongly. 9:6). Also, our bodies couldn’t have evolved from nothing. I Believe In Jesus Anoth, He Is Exalted, The King Is Exalted On High, I Will Offer Up My Life In Spirit And Truth, Jesus Christ, I Think Upon Your Sacrifice, Adoration & Praise , Commitment & Dedication , Faith & Trust. The day I met him will be one I will remember forever and will share with my children. When I looked into his eyes, I knew that he was a prophet of God. 27:13.) He has provided something better—a sphere of light and understanding, growth and beauty where we may go forward on the road that leads to eternal life. 4 Fourth, prayer. 1 First, Jesus Christ is the Creator. If it weren’t for my parents, I wouldn’t know about any of these things. In the April 2000 general conference, President Hinckley gave a whole talk on his testimony of Jesus Christ. Here With The Power To Heal Now When my mom got run over by our car, I was very worried. There are many reasons why I believe in Jesus Christ, and I would like to talk about five of them. ). When President Hinckley bears testimony of Jesus, I believe in Jesus, because I know he speaks the truth. We know Him to be ‘the chief corner stone’ upon which the organization of His Church is based (Eph. Through all of these things, the Spirit has born witness of Jesus Christ. To His dominion there will be no end. My gratitude knows no bounds. We try to make our home like the temple, a place where Jesus could dwell. He said thank you to me and continued to shake other people’s hands. My prayers were answered. 3 Third, the prophet. I'll walk with you Wherever you go Through tears and joy I'll trust in you And I will live In all of your ways And your promises, forever . Oh my hands are up, am on my knees jesus I’m thanking you father for all you have done My hands are up, I’m worshipping you God I have no silver nor gold but I thank you today oh oh aha. “None other can take His place. Every day I pray to Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ. I look at the gorgeous leaves and flowers and know that they didn’t appear by accident. Standing In Our Midst Other Songs from The Worship Collection Volume 1 Album. They bear testimony of Jesus Christ. 4 Fourth, prayer. When I read the scriptures, the Spirit testifies to me that He is real and is my Savior. I love Him very much. When President Hinckley bears testimony of Jesus, I believe in Jesus, because I know he speaks the truth. From everlasting to everlasting, He will reign and rule as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. To His glory there will be no night. Here With The Power To Heal Now Come Listen to a Prophet’s Voice: The Savior’s Atonement, Friend to Friend: Heavenly Father Knows Who You Are, Jesus Christ: Creator, Exemplar, Redeemer, “Why I Believe in Jesus Christ,” Friend, Mar. When my mom got run over by our car, I was very worried. 5 Fifth, parents and teachers. They help me try to be like Jesus. When I play the piano or violin, I am amazed at how my fingers can move so quickly. It took only a few weeks for her to feel better. We know the premortal Jesus to be Jehovah, God of the Old Testament. I Believe He Died And Rose Again I Believe He Is Here Now Standing In Our Midst Here With The Power To Heal Now And The Grace To Forgive. He said: “He is my Savior and my Redeemer. Our prophet continues to testify of Jesus Christ. I Believe He Paid For Us All, I Believe He Is Here Now I believe in you jesus I believe in you, I belive in you father I believe in you yea, I believe in you. My thanks to my Lord has no conclusion. “He is my God and my King. And The Grace To Forgive, "They Who Sing Pray Twice" - Saint Augustine Afterward, I got to give him a picture and shake his hand. I learn from them, and my testimony grows stronger. His divine mission was to effect the Atonement, which was to break the bands of death and enable us to receive immortality and eternal life. My teachers also bear testimony of Jesus Christ. “The living Lord’s divine mission still continues. And The Grace To Forgive [3], I Believe He Is Here Now I learn about Jesus by reading the scriptures. “We worship God the Eternal Father in the name of His Son by the power of the Holy Ghost. I Believe He Is The Son Of God I believe in you, holy spirit. I know that I receive answers to my prayers, and that makes me believe in Jesus. Through giving His life in pain and unspeakable suffering, He has reached down to lift me and each of us and all the sons and daughters of God from the abyss of eternal darkness following death. In Mormon 7:5, we read, “Know ye that ye must … believe in Jesus Christ, that he is the Son of God, and that he was slain … , and by the power of the Father he hath risen again, whereby he hath gained the victory over the grave; and also in him is the sting of death swallowed up.”. I said several prayers and had faith that she would recover quickly. His name shall be called Wonderful, … The mighty God, … The Prince of Peace (Isa. Every day I pray to Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ. 2002, 5, (From a talk she gave at a Roswell Georgia Stake conference). (See 3 Ne. Standing In Our Midst I know that I receive answers to my prayers, and that makes me believe in Jesus.