This website uses cookies to enhance your online experience. 1622= Military time. If you wish to continue, click okay. How do I control traffic? Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. And remember, the more dishes you serve, the smaller portions you should plan, and remind everyone to save room for dessert. From humble beginnings when three independent cranberry farmers decided to team up in 1930, Ocean Spray has grown into a large provider of juice and fruit products. Light a fire and move some chairs adjacent to the fireplace—it’s sure to be a people-magnet. The happy holiday host shares the cooking and cleaning. Take into consideration the age and appetite of your guests and how many leftovers you’re willing to store. Click here to access our serving calculator. Remove from heat and cool completely at room temperature before refrigerating. Serve party punch in a bowl or drink dispenser with a large ice ring or serve warm punch or wassail in coffee carafes. Include dishes that can be self-served with one utensil, like a big spoon or fork. Enjoy the crisp, clean taste of cranberries from Ocean Spray®. Think of dishes that can be cooked or kept warm in the slow cooker (green beans, corn, potatoes, gravy, hot apple cider). © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Do Not Sell My Personal InformationVariation ID: Ocean Spray 5.5 fl. Have kids help set the table or make place cards. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Boiling is critical to release pectin, the key gelling ingredient, from the cranberry. At Ocean Spray, our farmers have been putting their hearts into growing the fruit for generations.

, COLD BEVERAGES/MIXES, NON WATER, NON SPORT, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-c90741d7-3702-4e3f-9d85-4699c555ede1, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-be4da798-007-175c0ff557dbba, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 09:46:00 GMT, Electrode, Comp-b47c6f6c-cae6-47ef-8c39-0ee225cbe6ca, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-456818c1-006-175c10dc82f50e, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 10:01:47 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. You can substitute Craisins® Dried Cranberries for fresh or frozen cranberries. Have someone pick up and pass the appetizers, out of the kitchen. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Ocean Spray Orange Juice (15.2 oz bottle) (Marco's Pizza). Keep a duplicate dish in reserve so as you run out of one, you can substitute a fresh dish on the buffet or table. If not, you may disable cookies; however, this may affect your experience on the site. Is it OK to ask my guests to bring something? The grams of sugar shown on the label come from fructose and glucose naturally occurring in the fruit juices used to make the product. Offer guests pre-buttered and heated bread or rolls, or interesting breads that need no butter. A better approach is to make the same dish twice. Can I use less sugar in my cranberry sauce? Send a care package. Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Ocean Spray® juice products are an excellent choice for many different types of foodservice establishments, such as restaurants, diners, bistros, and cafes. Our sauce products have a "Best Before" date code. A folding or card table provides additional space for eating or as a buffet. By using our website, you agree to our privacy policy. I am having difficulty opening the caps to your juices. Ingredients: ORANGE JUICE (WATER, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE). We do not recommend freezing cranberry sauce, as after thawing, it may become too watery. No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives. The cap comes off, the spout goes on and you're ready to ace mixology 101. Use the same oven temperature as indicated in the recipe for baking bread, but reduce your baking time to 25 - 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean. Thanks! If the recipe says to use "1 cup cranberries, chopped" measure the cranberries first, then chop them. The tea selected for this product is a special blend of green teas. Use our handy Serving Calculator to determine the right amounts for your number of guests. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Borrow or rent extra chairs, if necessary. But, throughout their long history, Ocean Spray has remained dedicated to providing their customers with high-quality foods that are not only delicious but also healthy and nourishing. Our natural flavors are products which contain flavoring constituents derived from specific plant species and which are generally recognized as safe by the FDA or listed in a published industry list such as FEMA GRAS listing. What am I going to do with all these leftovers? Use coolers or, temperature permitting, the screened-in back porch or garage for keeping some dishes chilled before serving (vegetables and vegetable dishes without dairy products, molded salads, homemade cranberry sauce/relish and marinated vegetables). 1420 = Military time With powerful nutrients and well-documented health benefits, the cranberry can play an important role in a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Our Story. Think of things that can double up between the two holidays, such as decorating, making extra pies to freeze, keeping plenty of heavy-duty dinner napkins on hand, stocking up on aluminum foil, baking supplies, cranberries, etc. Your password must contain 6-12 characters, a capital letter and a number. If you’re interested in a lower sugar recipe, try our recipe for Low Calorie Cranberry Sauce. oz. Insert meat thermometer into the thickest part of the inner thigh (do not let thermometer touch bone) and roast until thermometer reaches 180°F. oz. Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club, Your password has been reset successfully. 15 = Year (2015) Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Or set the gas grill to low to reheat premade dishes. 15 = Year (2015) Gather kids in one space to do a cranberry craft. Remember absent and distant loved ones with a phone call or video conference. You’ll learn how big your turkey should be, how many appetizers and sides to prepare whether you’re serving 4, or 24. The fresh Cranberries are Vegan. How can I get it just right? If you have questions about your area’s recycling capabilities, please contact your local recycling or municipal provider for more information. Encourage everyone to take a walk around the neighborhood after dinner. The following products from Ocean Spray® Cranberries, Inc. have been certified by Rabbi J.H. Do you have a suggestion? It is also important to let the cranberry sauce cool at room temperature. All ingredients are listed in the ingredients statement on the product label. Read more. Where can I find Craisins® Dried Cranberries? This no sugar added Ocean Spray 100% Orange Juice drink is great to sip for breakfast and use in your favorite Orange Juice Recipes.

For inspired cocktail recipes, Check out our Ocean Spray Drink Recipes @ Ocean Spray Drinks & Cocktails 

We are farmer-owned, so we’re proud to deliver 100% of profits from our farmer-owners' fruit back to them. If you don't see one of our products on your grocer’s shelves, please ask the store manager so they can order and stock it for your convenience. In 2018 we began actively applying the standardized labels to inform consumers on how to properly recycle our product packaging. The healthfulness of the cranberry begins at the farm. Ralbag, 225 W. 86th St. New York, NY 10024, as being absolutely free of any forbidden substances and bear the “K” KOSHER identification: Once it is dressed in a long tablecloth, your guests won’t know the difference. Your recipe should specify whether to use chopped cranberries or not. How should I store products after they've been opened? Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email. Cranberries may be frozen for up to a year, so we suggest that you stock up on extra cranberries around Thanksgiving to use throughout the year! Can I make my cranberry sauce ahead of time and freeze it? One box of Ocean Spray 100% orange juice contains only 14g of carb. We suggest freezing them if you are not going to use them during that time frame. Can I double the recipe to make more than one batch of cranberry sauce at a time? Speed. Ocean Spray is dedicated to reducing waste and ensuring our packaging is recyclable and sustainable. oz. How can we improve it? Provide oversized plates-10-11 inches, available at your local party store, or purchase inexpensive reusable china from a restaurant supply. CJ = Product (Cranberry Juice) Take time now to think about the busy holiday season ahead. Ocean Spray® juice products are an excellent choice for many different types of foodservice establishments, such as restaurants, diners, bistros, and cafes. Yes. How can I make my menu a little more exciting? Keep in mind that the more different dishes you serve, the smaller the serving portions. Ocean Spray® Light Juice Drinks have just 50 calories and 11- 13 grams of carbs per 8 FL OZ serving. Our Cranberry Juice Cocktail, 100% Orange Juice, and 100% White Grapefruit Bar Pac products are certified Kosher. Our Cranberry Juice Cocktail, 100% Orange Juice, and 100% White Grapefruit Bar Pac products are certified Kosher. Therefore, this product is an excellent choice for low blood sugar. Check out our menu suggestions for delicious complete menus that include convenient grocery shopping lists. What’s the first thing most people ask: “What can I bring?” Take them up on their offer! Use our serving calculator to help plan quantities to feed your guests (and still have some leftovers if you want them). DEC = Month of the year (December) What do the words "from concentrate" mean on the label? How do I prepare Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries for cooking? We don’t recommend doubling the recipe. Choose your favorite Craisins® product and use our store locator to find out where to buy them. Moving it to the refrigerator too soon may also affect the gel. We aim to show you accurate product information. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. You can find this stamped on the top of our caps or on the bottom of our single serve cans. 2 = Line Join now and start contributing and following all things cranberry! To learn more about BarPac™ Mixers, or for assistance in placing an order, contact an Ocean Spray foodservice sales representative or call us at 1-800-662-3263.