We have marked the location of Sarhali (Jalandhar) on Google map. 2, Leather Complex Kapurthala Road Jalandhar Jalandhar PB IN 144021, Contact Address: B-16 SPORTS & SURGICAL GOODS COMPLEX JALANDHAR Jalandhar PB IN 144021, Contact Address: Basti Bawa Khel , Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar Jalandhar PB IN 144021, Contact Address: 12, LEATHER COMPLEX, JALANDHAR PB IN 144021, Contact Address: D- 72, KAPURTHALA ROAD SPORTS AND SURGICAL GOODS COMPLEX JALANDHAR Jalandhar PB IN 144021, Contact Address: BASTI BABA KHEL,KAPURTHALA ROAD JALANDHAR PUNJAB PB IN 144021, Contact Address: 76 RAJA GARDEN, BASTI BAWA KHEL JALANDHAR Jalandhar PB IN 144021, Contact Address: D-15, SSG COMPLEX KAPURTHALA ROAD JALANDHAR PB IN 144021, Address: ICICI BANK LTD MALHI MEGA MART NEAR HP PETROL PUMP KAPURTHALA ROAD BASTI BAWA KHEL JALANDHAR 144021, Address: OPP LALLY COMPLEX, NEAR ADDA BASTI BAWA KHEL KAPURTHALA ROAD, JALANDHAR,PUNJAB - 144021, Address: MOTA SINGH NAGAR , NEAR BUS STAND JALANDHAR-144021, Address: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, BASTI BAWA KHEL, JALANDHAR-144021, JALANDHAR,PUNJAB, Address: OLD HOSHIRPUR ROAD, SANTOKHPURA, JALANDHAR CITY-144021, Address: BASTI BABA KHEL DISTT. As per the first 2 digits of this Indian postal code, 144102 pin code belongs to post circle Punjab.

The PIN code is six digits long. Jalandhar Cantt: 144005: Jaitewali: 144025: Jalandhar City: 144001: Jalbhe: 144106: Jamsher: 144020: Jalowal: 144303: Jandu Singha: 144025: Jandir: 144201: Jalandhar - I: 144103: Jalandhar -II: 144023 We follow editorialcalls.org for border and boundary demarcations, © Copyright 2020 Maps of India All Rights Reserved, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Vidya Lakshmi Portal Education Loan Scheme, Operational Nuclear Power Plants in India, Incredible Benefits of Honey for Skin, Hair and Health, Careers Related to Science with Travel Opportunities. In that case you can just search for Jalandhar pin code list in pin number directory.

Here You will get PIN Code, Post Officer Address and Near By PIN Code Details. Get Pin Code of Jalandhar City of Jalandhar district in Punjab. Budget OnePlus Nord N10, N100 will only get Android 11: Why it's not good news. Ranbir Kapoor dubs for his film, Tiger Shroff-Disha Patani clicked at airport, BB14 Nov 12 HIGHLIGHTS : Aly to turn mastermind in captaincy task; Pavitra-Rahul to indulge in fight, Bigg Boss 14: Nikki Tamboli expresses anger towards Jaan Kumar Sanu for getting influenced easily, Was Rahul Vaidya already engaged to Disha Parmar before entering Bigg Boss 14? The last two digits represent the delivery office within the sorting district starting from 01 which would be the GPO or HO. Hint: Please select state and district to search. The code is six digits long. Pin code search for Jalandhar Punjab is much easier now. The pin code list provides detail information of the areas, street and other road that form major transportation to deliver mails or locate atm.
© 2009-2020 Independent News Service.
Aaj Ki Baat: Why was BJP leader Dilip Ghosh’s convoy attacked in Bengal? JALANDHAR 144021, Address: K K TOWER,KAPURTHALA ROAD,BASTI BAWA KHEL,JALANDHAR 144021, Address: NEAR SPORTS & SURGICAL COMPLEX KAPURTHALA ROAD JALANDHAR PUNJAB. Heart transported from airport to south Delhi hospital through green corridor in 17 mins, Telugu megastar Chiranjeevi tests negative for COVID-19; says earlier result was false, Team India arrives in Sydney for lengthy series in Australia, Horoscope, Dhanteras, November 13, 2020: Check astrology predictions for Capricorn, Aries, Leo, 'Lockdown' named word of the year by Collins Dictionary, PVR Cinemas reopen theatres in Maharashtra, PUBG Mobile India launch confirmed: Here's everything you need to know, New cloth mask kills 99.9 per cent bacteria, viruses in one hour of sunlight, says study, Krunal Pandya fined at Mumbai Airport for carrying excess valuables from UAE, Sushant Singh's niece Mallika Singh shared throwback video of late actor playing with his pet. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-120064886-1'); © 2008-2020 BharatiyaMobile.com (U20) - All rights reserved. Jalandhar. The oldest city in Punjab and one of the oldest in the country, Jalandhar has seen rapid urbanization and developed into a highly industrialised centre of commercial activity in recent years. The first digit "1" represents the region i.e. The PIN codes are divided in 9 zones.

JALANDHAR Pin Code Finder: Search the PIN Codes of Your States on ABP Live PIN Code Finder. You can find out the pin code of Jalandhar district in Punjab right here. A Pincode is a Postal Index Number in the post office numbering. PIN CODE 144021 JALANDHAR PIN Code 144021: 1 Post Offices , 7 Banks , 39 Companies Registered . Photos go viral, Suhana Khan wishes brother Aryan Khan ahead of his 23rd birthday, calls him 'bestie', Australia-India series: Wary Oz break tradition, pick Test stars for warm-ups against India, ICC confirms 2021 T20 World Cup stays in India as per schedule, Australia-India series: Virat Kohli's absence hurts Channel 7, company hits out at CA, Less screen time, more sleep key for preventing depression: Study, Smell, taste changes an early indication of Covid community spread, says study, Indian researchers find new mutation in Covid genome for testing, Study says sleep deprivation has greater anxiety risk: Follow these 5 tips to get better sleep. Pin code of Sarhali (Jalandhar) is 144633. Sarhali (Jalandhar) Indian post office is located in Sarhali (Jalandhar), Phagwara, Kapurthala, Jalandhar. Sir mera sim card idea ka chori ho gya h please help me please sir, Sir one girl took my 5 lakh and run away so please help me sir, Sir mera mobile gum hogya hai..Plz help me, my phone location trace plz i have lost my phone, Mera mobile Gum ho gaya please track kijiye, Mobile namber treack kese kiya jata hai .... Hame jaana hai Plz sir aap jur jankari deney k liya kast karey. See pics, Spotted! PIN Code is a post code system used by India Post Department for the delivery of posts across INDIA. Jalandhar is one of the famous district in PUNJAB state. The pin code of Jalandhar I, Jalandhar, Punjab, IN is 144102. There is a total of 364 post offices in Jalandhar. We took sincere efforts to present you the Jalandhar pin numbers list. SARHALI (JALANDHAR) PIN CODE. India has 29 states with at least 720 districts comprising of approximately 6 lakh villages, and over 8200 cities and towns. For more information please submit your question. Postal code of Jalandhar City zone Punjab. Get Pin Code of Jalandhar City of Jalandhar district in Punjab. Refining your search can save time and energy. The first three digits of the PIN represent a specific geographical region called a sorting district that is headquartered at the main post office of the largest city and is known as the sorting office. One can simply select district, taluka and post office of region from the drop down list in the table alongside. Chandigarh Region, and the third digit "4" represents the district of that region i.e. Share the JALANDHAR PIN Code details through Email or Whatsapp.