High 24ºC. Take control of your data. Sunrise: 05:11; Sunset: 18:35. High 83F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. High 79F. Chance of rain 60%. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Partly cloudy. We use cookies on this site to improve your experience as explained in our Cookie Policy. The latest breakthroughs, research and news from the Met Office. Chance of rain 40%. Johannesburg, the weather next week. Thunderstorms. Day by day forecast. WATCH STUNNING SUNRISE BRING THE SKY TO LIFE. High 74F. Partly cloudy. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Last updated today at 20:58. 'Cone of uncertainty' with potentially damaging windstorm in B.C. Tonight, Heavy rain and a moderate breeze. WATCH STUNNING SUNRISE BRING THE SKY TO LIFE. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 30%. Low 15ºC. Partly cloudy. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Afternoon showers. A mainly sunny sky. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Minimum nighttime temperature: 15 degrees Celsius. Partly cloudy. ... Forecast - Johannesburg. Winds NW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Generally clear. Chance of rain 40%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 15ºC. Minimum nighttime temperature: 16 degrees Celsius. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. The 7 day forecasts have recently been upgraded and are now updated up to 12 times a day. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Minimum nighttime temperature: 14 degrees Celsius. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. High 83F. You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings. Weather in Johannesburg, check Rainboo with weather forecast for the coming 5 days and 14 days Considerable clouds early. Partly cloudy. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Scattered thunderstorms. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. High around 80F. Minimum nighttime temperature: 16 degrees Celsius. Tonight, Partly cloudy and a fresh breeze. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Partly Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around, 7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA, 7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA, 7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA, 7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA, 7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Johannesburg, ZA. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 50%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High around 75F. 69 °F: 7 mph ↑ 54%: 6%-10 (Very high) 5:12 am: 6:31 pm: Thu Nov 12: 70 / 57 °F: Afternoon clouds. Use escape to clear. Live weather reports from Johannesburg weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Chance of rain 30%. You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings. A few clouds. Chance of rain 60%. Weather Johannesburg, 7 day weather forecast. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night.