They’re crunchier on the outside, creamier in the middle, easier to dress up, and flat out just fucking taste better. Monday - Tuesday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm. Carefully put tater tot in hot oil. Sunday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm. Made with 100% real grade A potatoes. 3x the size of your average tater. Jumbo Stuffed Tater Kegs is a product line that was recently developed in January of 2016 by Stone Gate Foods, out of Shakopee, Minnesota. Tot, waffle, diced, stuffed, patty, fry, you get the jist. Really great, although the 'oversized stuffed tater tots' they have are just pretty good; next time I may just have the fries. In separate bowls place your flour, eggs and breadcrumbs. I cannot say enough good things about Chef Vince, the food or his staff! Your email address will not be published. But few places actually serve them and I can’t figure the fuck out why. Heat oil in frying pan. Run those fuckers through a cheese grater and mix with a few fist-fulls of shredded cheese, bacon, and whatever the fuck ever. Well I’m going to give you my giant cheesy adult version of them. The best thing is that they come in so many different forms that you can buy in the store. Let the good times roll with fun food that’s holding serious flavor. by Tornadough Alli February 8, 2016 Updated May 22, 2019 16 Comments. So if you’re looking for a great new side dish, appetizer or meal (yes these are meal worthy) you’ll want to give these Giant Cheesy Tater Tots a try. Load the mixture onto some plastic wrap, and roll that shit up. These taters aren’t bite size, they’re mouthfuls. In a large bowl, mix together potatoes, flour, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and garlic powder until combined. I hope you try them and let them be in your life again. Tater Tot Mix: Pre-heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed pot to 170ºC (350ºF). Remove from the freezer and fry at 375 for 10-15 minutes. But friendly, warm and inviting. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I can’t wait to try them! Place on baking sheet until each one is coated. The kind of fucked up where you would let Ray Rice take your daughter to an elevator museum. The only way to fill your tot fix is to eat a fucking trash bag full, or make a huge as fuck stuffed one. My friends got some salads and said they were awesome as well. Wrap potato mixture around cheese cube. In batches place in deep fryer and fry until golden. Thursday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm. The were the epitome of all the school lunches and tater tot hot dish was a staple menu item on Sunday’s. Remove and let drain on a paper towel lined plate. See supply tab. Fry each stuffed tot until golden brown. I’m not sure why we haven’t completely replaced french fries on menus with tots at this point in history. Love love your site! But still working with the plain old potato in its natural form is one of my fave ways. Once cool shred in a food processor and place in large bowl. No artificial flavors. Why can’t we make that happen? Maybe not tater tot hot dish that’s kind of a Minnesota thing. It’s like tots on steroids. So if you’re looking for a great new side dish, appetizer or meal (yes these are meal worthy) you’ll want to give these Giant Cheesy Tater Tots a try. I love these so much! Deep Fried Ranch Dressing Just In Time For The Holidays. Mix egg, flour, salt and pepper. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. They’re crunchier on the outside, creamier in the middle, easier to dress up, and flat out just fucking taste better. Seriously though for real. To coat the tots start by rolling in flour, dipping in eggs then lastly into breadcrumbs. They put the more in morsel. They are so much better than packaged ones. They’re whatever you need them to be. Wilton 28 Forest Rd Wilton, NH 03086 (603) 654-2020. I haven’t ever heard of a potato based dessert, but I feel like it wouldn’t be too hard because it’s such a neutral flavor… Something to think about Thanks for sharing this! Our stuffed tater kegs are available in a variety of flavors and packed with shredded potatoes. Fill with desired filling. Well it’s Monday, is everyone back to the daily grind? Thank you for stopping by! Learn how your comment data is processed. I’m sad that all the game food isn’t going to be the main focus around the foodie blogosphere anymore. Sprinkle with some seasoning salt and/or sea salt and serve! Tot, waffle, diced, stuffed, patty, fry, you get the jist. Peel and boil about 7 large potatoes for 10 minutes. JESUS YES! Tater tots. jumbo stuffed goodness. Well worth it. Shape each one into a giant tot using about 3 Tablespoons of mixtures. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Happy TBT! © 2020 The Vulgar Chef / All Rights Reserved. Because I have a serious love for all things potato-related and tater tots, well, come on – who doesn’t love those?! Made with real cheese. Peel your potatoes and boil for about 30 minutes until tender but not mushy. The recipe is fairly simple. That’s why today I’m sharing my ever loved recipe for these amazing Giant Cheesy Tater Tots! The tater that’s greater. I’ve actually had a giant tot before from The Easy Pie in Braintree, MA and it was fucked up delicious. Did you all watch the big game? Like beyond any food out there. *make sure the tot will fit into your shitty fryer before freezing. But few places actually serve them and I can’t figure the fuck out why. Your email address will not be published. Website Accessibility Assistance Client Log In. Tater tots. Like I’ve said a thousand times, I looooove appetizers. The food does take a minute to come out to the table though, so be prepared for that." Cheesy Stuffed Tater Tots. Required fields are marked *. They’re made with quality ingredients and perfect when served with a dipping sauce or on their own. Finger foods, and a lot of them are the focal point of my dreams. Wilton House of Pizza. Location. Made with by Popmenu. Stick in the freezer for a couple of hours. I’m not sure why we haven’t completely replaced french fries on menus with tots at this point in history. I won’t buy store-bought tater tots but this has me intrigued that I CAN have them in my life again! Tater Kegs aren’t just a side. Like the type of fucked up where you would let Casey Anthony babysit for the weekend while you were away. Opens in a new … Alli, another insanely good recipe! Jumbo Stuffed Tater Tots (6) Stuffed with Bacon, Chives and Cheese Back To Menu. They are easily interchangeable in pretty much all types of dishes (maybe not dessert, if you have a dessert recipe using potatoes please send it my way). Our potato rounds are made of shredded potatoes blended with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Filled with cheese, massive and delicious these Giant Cheesy Tater Tots are a fun, kid-friendly appetizer that will have everyones bellies full! Mix in your garlic salt, paprika, onion powder, salt, pepper and cheese. Enjoy! I love adapting recipes from potatoes. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Remember as a kid and you absolutely loved your tots? Filed Under: Appetizers, Potatoes, Side Dish Tagged With: appetizer, cheesy, giant, potatoes, tater tots, tots. Wednesday: 10:00 am - 8:30 pm. - Talon W. "Oh my gosh! But still working with the plain old potato in its natural form is one of my fave ways. “I’m not sure why we haven’t completely replaced french fries on menus with tots at this point in history” These look awesome! It’s the new crispy, savory, can’t-get-enough-of-it tater. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. You’ll love the simple recipe and you can adapt them into so many different flavor combos, woohoo!