Feel free to add more, and as time goes on, you will require less and less, you'll be amazed. Sorry, I couldn't have given you a straight answer in this instance. Join 150,000 others to get a FREE keto food list and new recipes every week! I have been looking for a good substitute for the flour, will coconut flour bake well with puréed avocado and date paste? Like you said, sweetness must be to your own taste, but the recommended amount is just right for us. Last week I ran out of cacao nibs so used finely chopped 90%. Sorry but not really in this recipe. But the texture was very weird.. I have flour, but never knew what to make with it They are like Pecan Sandies but much softer, without the crisp. I was diagnosed with t1 diabetes 3 weeks ago and have had to really cut down on sweets and sugar. Me too. Looking for more in depth training? I recently received a medical which needs me to totally swap my ways of eating, which has resulted in me following a low carb way of life. Download and devour over 40 of the best tasting keto fat bomb recipes. The combination of coconut flour and flax seed meal create the perfect balance of nutty and toasty flavors, but without the nuts! These are not really cookie-like in terms of texture, more like cookie-shaped mini cakes/pancakes, but who cares when they taste so delicious! My kids tell me they were yummy. Yay. Hi.

Check out our food blog and search for nut free desserts! How to Make Keto Friendly Bread (Very Easy), Keto Brownies Recipe | Extra Fudgy & Nut-Free (Video), Keto Shopping List Updated for 2020! per recipe) did not make them sweet. I live in Australia and I can’t seem to find swerve or the cacao nibs that are pictured here. I love that you do that. Then I just bake one cookie at a time so I don't pig out . Mix until just combined. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. It will vary depending on your brand of flour. Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies. I make sure I cool the cookie balls in the fridge first before baking them.

It sounds like your coconut flour isn't behaving correctly. Can I make them in a small tart tin, so they don’t spread? Either way, they love them. We love seeing what you’ve made! Alternatively you could add some extra butter but the cookies have a risk of not holding together well. These are so tasty and the perfect treat to cure a sweet tooth. I’m allergic .

What Is Coconut Flour? Allow to cool for a while, then remove and place on a baking rack to cool down completely. Coconut flour requires much more moisture and generally a lot more eggs. Try aquafaba and ground flax. I make these almost weekly. Alternatively you may be able to buy some sugar free chocolate chips to use instead. Your email address will not be published. Chill the cookie dough for at least 30 minutes. I'm considering trying it. I use cacao nibs in my coconut flour chocolate chip cookies because they don't melt when baking AND I cannot find a sugar free chocolate that doesn't have bad sweeteners in them. I'm afraid I can't offer advice on these substitutions as that makes another recipe entirely from what I developed here. Unfortunately coconut and almond flours are not interchangeable. A big thank you for this website, it has made my transition very easy. When using coconut flour instead of almond flour, you want … I definitely have been missing the comforts of sweets, but now, with so many great products readily available (I was surprised to find coconut flour at just the regular grocery store - because it definitely doesn’t have frilly items).

I just made these and they look beautiful but came out very bitter. I love youre recipes, trying a lot of them. Hi Lynda, did you tried with coconut oil?!

With a cookie scoop, scoop out 1 heaping scoop of dough, roughly 2 tbsp and place in each muffin hole for a total of twelve. Using a spatula, fold in the blueberries. Alternatively you can chop up 90% chocolate. Then you mix in some creamy sour cream and fresh blueberries and you are left with the perfect coconut flour cookies for a quick dessert any night of the week!