Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We enjoyed Ginger burgers and fries. Delivery 35. The covering was consistent and so was its taste. Expected food in a lil bit short of time but the place is so conjusted very hard to adjust and staff also they never give a good responding to the guest........... Had been to KFC after years to try their Double down burger cos thats the innovation i thought worth trying. Get quick answers from Kfc staff and past visitors. Overall, it is yet another KFC in a food court. The Luxury Collection Hotels in Hyderabad, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hyderabad, Chinese Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hyderabad, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hyderabad, Restaurants for Group Dining in Hyderabad, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hyderabad, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Hi-tech City/Gachibowli, Healthy Restaurants in Jubilee Hills/Banjara Hills. Been there twice, One of the best outlet of KFC in hyderabad. The Luxury Collection Hotels in Hyderabad, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hyderabad, American Restaurants with Delivery in Hyderabad, BBQ Restaurants for Families in Hyderabad, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Hyderabad, Restaurants for Group Dining in Hyderabad, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hyderabad, European Restaurants with Buffet in Jubilee Hills/Banjara Hills. Be one of the first to write a review! lotto choco pie and a regular pepsi. liked it a lot. Recently Added - new to old . Miss the Paneer Zinger though but quite good taste be it veg or non veg. The...cones had melted at some point and had been re-frozed. The cold drink and pie have no mention cos its not made by KFC, however, i hope KFC could give water bottle instead of cold drink as an option too. Also, since KFC is a bit costlier than McDonalds it is a tug-of-war between KFC and McDonalds and sometimes Subway wins. Verdict: Worth a try and definitely a innovation that can be improvised in coming days.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I ordered a 5-in-1 Box [Rs.235] which consisted of a plain rice bowl, 02 pieces Smoky chicken wings, 01 piece smoky grilled chicken, 1 piece...lotto choco pie and a regular pepsi. I love kfc food and friendly staff and great service....great place to have the hangout with my friends and family...I will recommend my friends to visit it..good ambience.. more. KFC Restaurant in Central Mall is however a landmark joint, which has a lovely atmosphere and a good food. Loved my hot crunchy chicken popcorn and burgers. There will be many offers on wednesday in KFC. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Visited with my colleagues for a small get together treat and enjoyed the day! Popularity - high to low . We enjoyed visiting there for the fried chicken bucket and starters. But, the disadvantage with the place is that it is sharing the space with Subway and McDonalds so there is no private place for discussions/chatting,...Also, since KFC is a bit costlier than McDonalds it is a tug-of-war between KFC and McDonalds and sometimes Subway wins. Well it came well wrapped and on the first look i did like its appeal with fresh onions peeping out soaked in mayo and cheese. I realized my mistake as soon as we opened it. Chicken bucket is one of my favorite food in KFC. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Which is a little crazy that they ran out of chicken. The chicken is super taste and freshly served. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. By the time i finished the burger, my fingers were oily and it carried the same taste in my throat. KFC, Hyderabad All Delivery Breakfast Lunch Dinner Drinks & Nightlife Cafés Pocket-Friendly Delivery Luxury Dining Buffet Places Chinese Desserts & Bakes North Indian. KFC needs to work on that part, else the burger tasted good. Book a Table. Introducing Zomato Gold. we liked the place, This place is located in the basement of the Hyderabad central Mall and I went there along with a friend. The Luxury Collection Hotels in Hyderabad, Hotels near (HYD) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Hyderabad, Seafood Restaurants for Breakfast in Hyderabad, Restaurants for Group Dining in Hyderabad, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hyderabad, Families with children Restaurants in Panjagutta/Somajiguda, Fusion Restaurants for Lunch in Jubilee Hills/Banjara Hills. We went as a family, we were excited to try the chicken with no bun but they didn’t have any. I liked the smoky grilled chicken as it was spicy and done really well but I did not like the rice bowl as the flavors were not complementing each other.The choco pie was ok. Central Mall Panjagutta, Hyderabad 500082 India. Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any. This place is always crowded and it becomes very tough to get a table here.More, I made the mistake of purchasing two Cornetto ice creams from this joint. The chicken was soft and the teeth could dig in easily to feel its flavor. Serves Burger, Fast Food. The lollypop and bucket is also mouth watering. Does this restaurant offer table service? Zomato Pro partner. Will surely visit next time to this outlet. KFCs have recently come under a lot of flack with the health conscious folks..resulting in a large loss on footfalls...nevertheless this one is as fine as any other KFC ....excellent variety and warm hospitable staff meke for a must visit... Firstly, I appreciate that KFC is hiring employees with special needs. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Very near to kukatpallu metro staion. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. What i didnt like was its oily nature. This one has good parking space as well.