Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Give your senses a floral feast with your own bottle of luxurious lavender! It’s made from pure cane sugar, lavender flowers, and a variety of other premium herbs and spices, so you can trust you are consuming a high-quality product.. I’ve been putting it in … Torani is the leading flavored syrup, found in coffee houses, bistros and the finest restaurants all over the world, with dozens of flavors to create everything from Italian sodas to gourmet coffee beverages. We've tried it in coffee and made Lavender Lemonade. The light violet color is entrancing, but that's just the start of this syrup's delightful attributes. The liquid blends effortlessly in hot and cold beverages. I was surprised to see a free bag of peach coffee in my box also! I love supporting smaller businesses where I know I’ll be getting the best quality. Containing quality ingredients, this Monin 750 mL premium lavender flavoring syrup is a quick and easy way to add new flavors to a variety of recipes! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Then I found this [lavender syrup] and let me tell you, it’s amazing! Even World Market has a wide variety of Torani syrups but no lavender. Manufacturers, Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Opportunity for all.® See what it means to us by clicking here . [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. It's pretty scent and flavor profile makes it an ideal complement to gin and citrus-focused cocktails. and we have not verified it. I will definitely buy more in the future! The light violet color is entrancing, but that’s just the start of this syrup's delightful attributes. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Cool. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Torani syrup is crafted with premium, natural ingredients and pure cane sugar for the best taste, with no fat or sodium. Beyond the bar, Monin lavender syrup is appropriate for everything from lemonade to coffee to desserts. It is a great addition to my Lemon Drop cocktail! See more details at. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. I wanted to recreate the lovely lavender honey latte I had in Boise, Idaho. It’s made from pure cane sugar, lavender flowers, and a variety of other premium herbs and spices, so you can trust you are consuming a high-quality product.. Flavor for all. We aim to show you accurate product information. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. See more details at. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Torani syrup is crafted with premium, natural ingredients and pure cane sugar for the best taste, with no fat or sodium. ], A year ago, i didnr know lavender lattes were a "thing;" Now they are an inteGral part of my Daily routine! Lavender Syrup - Sit back and relax by adding the divine flavor of lavender to your drink. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. More Details+ Hide Details. I will continue to purchase. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. It is delicious in iced tea,lemonade, and sparkling water or mineral water, and it is also wonderful in hot tea. In a world with Monin flavored syrups, there's no reason to let your tongue get bored. It's pretty scent and flavor profile makes it an ideal complement to gin and citrus-focused cocktails. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Made with select ingredients and pure cane sugar, Great for lemonades, sodas, cocktails, teas, frozen beverages, and much more, Delightfully accents citrus flavors, tea and gin, Offers genuine aroma and beautiful, light purple color, Not recommended with dairy products (milk, cream, half & half), Tasting Notes: Natural aroma of lavender flower, very aromatic. It's made from pure cane sugar, lavender flowers, and a variety of other premium herbs and spices, so you can trust you are consuming a high-quality product.. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Perhaps I should have made my own syrup with real lavender. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. I love this syrup in my morning latte! Each 750 mL bottle yields 25 servings. Electrode, Comp-e536774e-3ed5-4070-b945-e09d498b61f3, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4245bd24-007-175c3101af66b7, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:23:34 GMT, Pyure Organic Chocolate Dessert Syrup, Sugar-Free, 14 fl oz. Enjoy the heady floral aroma and pleasant sweetness of Monin Lavender Flavored Syrup! Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. ], my daughter and i have been making green tea matcha with lavender it is so good we absolutley love this hot or cold its so relaxing we discovered this combination at one of our favorite spots at the beach [This review was collected as part of a promotion. We aim to show you accurate product information. Lavender Syrup Aromatic and floral, lavender is embraced for its calming, soothing properties. Manufacturers, To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Professional-quality syrup for cold and hot beverages, Essential for lavender lemonades, tea or coffee lattes and more. suppliers and others provide what you see here, We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. I love Monin Lavender Syrup! Give your senses a floral feast with your own bottle of luxurious lavender! Monin syrup offers a wide range of high-quality flavors that can instantly transform any drink from ordinary to extraordinary. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Our Lavender Syrup adds semi-sweet, herbal floral flavour and beautiful, light purple colour to cocktails, lemonades, sodas and more. and we have not verified it. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Electrode, Comp-dcf383a5-08ab-43f5-8258-f7632bde71a2, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-87396d04-007-175c30b451cce7, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:18:17 GMT, Pyure Organic Chocolate Dessert Syrup, Sugar-Free, 14 fl oz. Add a splash of this lavender syrup to your most popular beverages and it's sure to please your guests. Beyond the bar, Monin Lavender Flavored Syrup is appropriate for everything from lemonade to coffee to desserts. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. ], If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-ce2bdf23-afa0-4fed-a148-04fa88395d40, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2881e4fe-007-175c304c729d39, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:11:11 GMT, Electrode, Comp-88c59fc7-b99f-43be-8f2c-7e341b26b221, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-b17ea679-007-175c31d6a07bec, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:38:06 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. ], Originally I was purchasing lavender syrup imported from France at six times the price. Or get it by Wed, Nov 18 with faster delivery. Only wish it was more readily available at a local retailer. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Enjoy the heady floral aroma and pleasant sweetness of this lavender simple syrup in a variety of drink and culinary recipes. The liquid blends effortlessly in hot and cold beverages. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Enhance your barista abilities with Torani Lavender Syrup. In a world with Monin flavored syrups, there’s no reason to let your tongue get bored. PURE CANE SUGAR, WATER, NATURAL LAVENDER FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, FD&C RED #40, FD&C BLUE #1. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Semi-sweet herbal and floral flavor. Ingredients: PURE CANE SUGAR, WATER, NATURAL LAVENDER FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, FD&C RED #40, FD&C BLUE #1. used to use this in Seattle when i worked as a Barista; great for latte's, Italian soda's and much more; super sweet but you can really taste the lavender, I love lavender and I love making French Vanilla Lattes. Thank you, Monin! So happy to have found Torani online so that i can craft my morning caffeine on demand. What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-1681101d-e08c-4829-9520-c3a7a63e73c8, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e6a44c09-007-175c31065c3e8f, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:23:53 GMT, Electrode, Comp-51647686-fb98-41cd-a1d2-83a3f32055d7, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-71199499-007-175c31d62f752c, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:38:04 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state.