Required fields are marked *, © Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved | Technical Maintenance by Virtuanic. Click here for a guideline on how you should write you ownership review and then send your ownership review to articles.bikebd@gmail.com. So now, at the end of 7000km my scooter is smooth like flying birds.I am so happy with it…last of all,   Always wear helmet and happy biking. Gusto 125 VX CBS: Rs 58,137 Mahindra offers both models with a drum brake setup as standard. Front has telescopic suspension with air spring, rear has coil type mono shock absorber. Features include a height-adjustable seat, remote flip key, find-me lamps and guide lamp. With high hopes, Mahindra did launch the Gusto 110 in 2014, with which it tried to revive its fortunes in the 110cc scooter segment. However, the reintroduction of their scooters leads us to believe Mahindra is not willing to let go of its entry-level offerings. I chose this scooter after reading reviews on internet and also watching videos in YouTube. Also read: Bajaj Auto Price Revision: Dominar, Pulsar 150 And More Affected! Top Speed: 80 kmph: Shades: Volcanic Red, Magnetic Magenta, Iceberg White, Galactic Black: Official Tagline: Break Free: Vehicle Overview: Mahindra Gusto is an attractive, performance oriented and feature rich automatic scooter placed in the important 110cc segment. No sync braking technology, no disc brake. Ducati to unveil 2020 product range on 23 October; Streetfighter V4 teased? ... Mahindra & Mahindra Two Wheelers Division - Scrutinizers Report; About Us; About MTWL; Mahindra Legacy; Motorcycles; Centuro NXT; Centuro Disk Brake; Centuro XT; … Mahindra Gusto 110 Engine and Transmission. Mahindra has finally launched the Gusto 110 and Gusto 125 with CBS (combined braking system) in India.. I usually ride about 10km on my way on the worst ever road with numerous potholes and sand and dust. The scooter is rich in convenience, equally popular in … This means that the Gusto 110 Special Edition too is powered by the same four stroke, single cylinder, air cooled, 109.6cc engine as that on the standard Gusto, which pumps out 8.1 PS of maximum power and 9 Nm of torque. 57 cc, 4 Stroke, Air Cooled M-TEC Engine, Available Shades in Mahindra Gusto 110 VX to Choose From, Bikes With Features Similar to Mahindra Gusto 110 VX, Links to Most Popular Images, Infographics and Videos, Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125 vs Mahindra Gusto 125, Honda Activa 3G 110 vs Mahindra Gusto 110 VX. In terms of styling and feature list, both the scooters have strong points and individualistic characters of their own. The mandatory combined braking technology adds a price premium ranging from Rs 2,340 to Rs 2,816 depending on the model. The scooter has been made available in two different exclusive color options – Crimson Matt Red and Pacific Matt Blue. ণ করুন, এবং সঠিক সিদ্ধান্ত নিক যে, কোন বাইকটি আপনার জন্য উপযুক্ত।. Mahindra-Backed Peugeot Pulsion Maxi-scooter Spotted In India, French Rulers Are Now Riding Indian-made Electric Scooters. -Gusto 110 VX CBS priced at Rs 55,660; DX CBS costs Rs 50,996-Gusto 125 priced at Rs 58,137-Receive a price hike of up to Rs 2,816. In this segment it can be compared to Honda Activa 3G and TVS Jupiter. Will It Come To India? Mahindra Gusto 110 VX is priced at INR 53,030 in India (Ex-Showroom). The scooter comes equipped with 130mm drum brakes at both the ends, though we would have loved to see a front disc brake on this scooter. The Gusto 110 Special Edition has been introduced with the same intention with which the Gusto 110 was developed – to give Mahindra a new identity in the segment and take on the segment aggressively. Viewing from the side, the Gusto 110 Special Edition looks the same as the Gusto 110, with the huge and bulky looking side body panels adding substance to the rear profile. I currently work as medical officer at Kaligonj upazilla health complex, about 45 km away from my residence. Its bigger cousin, the Gusto 125, gets a 124.6cc motor that puts out 8.7PS and 10Nm of torque. It is the first scooter in India that comes with a unique height-adjustable seat. I currently work as medical officer at Kaligonj upazilla health complex, about 45 km away from my residence. After sales service is ok but it’s the area where Mahindra should improve, in fact I had to wait 20 days to get my oil seal replacement… it’s horrible…, For 1st 2000km i got 40-42kmpl…now i get over 50…astonishing really for any scooter…. Under seat storage provides ample room for medium sized bag. Since BikeBD does not have any review on Mahindra Gusto, I have decided to share my experience. It allows my wife to drive the scooter by lowering the seat height. it runs by 109.6cc m-tec engine . Mahindra Two-wheelers has updated its Gusto 110cc and 125cc scooters with CBS. Mahindra Two Wheelers has introduced a new limited edition version of the Gusto 110 for the Indian market at Rs 48,180 (ex-showroom Pune). Though it’s enough, but its acceleration is bit lazy compared to my 1st UM scooter. Being auto transmission no extra work on changing gear or pressing clutch lever. Mahindra impressed everyone last time by pricing the Gusto 110 aggressively in the market. As on the Gusto 110, the engine of the Gusto 110 Special Edition feels lively, especially in the mid range. Mahindra Gusto 110 VX price in Bangladesh is Tk.136,500, Explore Mahindra Gusto 110 VX regular updated market price in Bangladesh including details specifications, mileage, review and … The smaller Gusto 110 gets a 109.6cc motor that delivers 8.15PS and 9Nm of torque. Mahindra is the brand of India. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. The overall chassis, including the suspension, brakes and tyres, have been shared with the standard Gusto 110, which is nothing to complain about, as the front telescopic forks and rear hydraulic coil spring have been tuned up for imparting a comfortable ride quality, given the fact that it is intended to be ridden mainly within city peripherals. In terms of performance, the TVS Jupiter ZX comes with a four stroke, single cylinder, air cooled, 109.6cc engine, which pumps out 8.2 bhp of power and 8.7 Nm of torque, figures almost equal to that of the Gusto 110 Special Edition. The Gusto 110 DX CBS is priced at Rs 50,996. Mahindra Gusto 110 Latest Breaking News, Pictures, Videos, and Special Reports from The Economic Times. Bike is my necessity for daily office going and visiting my wife weekly who is studying in Jessore. This engine offer decent acceleration and refinement. The Gusto 110 has been brilliant in terms of overall riding comfort, which has been translated on to the Gusto 110 Special Edition as well. 2000 over the standard Gusto VX. However, with the scooter tipping the weighing scales at 118 kg, it is not a sharp handler as its peers. ARAI Develops Mild Hybrid Tech For Two-Wheelers, Mahindra Electric Scooter Likely To Be Unveiled Next Year, BREAKING: Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Revealed, Gets New Paint Schemes. Thanks to its 12inch mrf zapper tubeless tyres. Overview Tech Specs Features Colors Find Price E-Brochure Test ride. The Gusto 110 VX CBS costs Rs 55,660; an increase of Rs 2,340 over the non-CBS variant. And it’s from Mahindra two wheelers, Mahindra Gusto 110 . Since joining my job, I have been looking for a bike for daily purpose. Per litre. My 1st bike was UM Powermax scooter which i used for 3 months only, then I bought Mahindra Gusto 110 which I have been using for last 5 months. Meanwhile, the Gusto 125 uses a 124cc motor that churns out 8.5bhp of power and 10Nm of torque. Gusto 125 Gusto 110. If you have been keenly observing the scooter market in the country, you must have seen that Mahindra has been trying to be a serious player in the segment. The new pricing of the CBS equipped scooters are as follows. Below the instrument console sits the unconventional storage space, as on the Gusto 110, which though provides little utility. One motorcycle creation of M&M that is gaining more and more popularity in the market today is the Mahindra Gusto 110 VX. A scooter that far surpasses all others. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. However, the strong points of the Gusto 110, such as interesting features, powerful engine and supple ride quality have been retained in the Gusto 110 Special Edition as well, which makes it a good option for all the prospective family scooter buyers in the country. Engine smoothness is really on top notch. Runner Launches Runner Bolt 165R in Bangladesh, Coming Soon: Lifan K19 To Launch In Bangladesh. Suspension duties are also similar with both using telescopic forks upfront and a monoshock at the rear. Mahindra Gusto 110 Blogs, Comments and Archive News on Economictimes.com I once visited Shyamnagar (Shundarbans) starting from Jessore total 160km…that’s my longest tour…without having any problem.. The scooter is available at a price of Rs. Mahindra Gusto is a 110cc scooter that embraces industry’s first and future-ready technology features. I am Sadique, 27 years of age and residing in Satkhira district of Khulna division. Overall look should have been better (though Mahindra Gusto 125cc does the job). I am Sadique, 27 years of age and residing in Satkhira district of Khulna division. In fact I looked for a hassle free medium of transportation. The fake vents besides the front indicators on the front apron too have been retained as they are. Its refinement level is top class. On maintained proper running in period it’s now completely vibration free and almost soundless…pick up response is swift and no engine heating problem. The scooter may not impress those who are totally into design, but will surely make an impact on you with its sharp and non-conservative lines and innovative design cues retained from the standard version of the scooter – a boxy stance to be precise which has not been seen on any scooter before. Mahindra has finally launched the Gusto 110 and Gusto 125 with CBS (combined braking system) in India.. But from time to time it’s no more necessity, it has become my hobby. 2021 Ducati XDiavel Launched Overseas With Euro 5 Update, Two New Variants. I use Motul 7100 10w40 synthetic. Mahindra Gusto 125cc can runs 80 KM per hour and it burns fuel 50 KM per Liter (approx). The other exclusive features of the top-end Gusto 110, such as height adjustable seat, guide me lamps, follow me lamps and car-like remote flip key have been retained in the Gusto 110 Special Edition as well. Mahindra has finally launched the Gusto 110 and Gusto 125 with CBS (combined braking system) in India. Mahindra Gusto 110 VX is priced at INR 53,030 in India (Ex-Showroom).