It was so good my husband asked me to publish it and share it with the world. Grilled Chicken Breast Tostada And Lime Crema. Repeat until all the chicken tenders are coated, Spray with cooking spray or lightly drizzle with oil. (Many foods have a value of zero and remain zero in recipes.) In my opinion I think this would be better if the breasts baked with the salsa in a 400 degree oven and then add the cheese about 10 mins before they're done cooking. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. 4. Happy October! Recipes | Food News | Recipe Makeovers | Ask HG Q&A | Weekly Recipes | Go-to Guides, Subscribe | All About HG | Books | Video | TV Show | Contact Us, Unsubscribe | Home | Editorial Policy | Advertising Information | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions, (E-mail addresses will be used only to send the Hungry Girl Email requested. Prep: 15 mins Cook: 20 mins Serves: 2 4. Filed Under: All Recipes, Appetizers/Sides, Dinner, Quick and Easy Tagged With: Chicken, easy, Mexican. I had my doubts with so few ingredients, but it was worth the try. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I cooked it like that and didn't add the cheese until the last ten minutes of the cooking, to prevent it from burning. I made this for dinner tonight. Rub chicken pieces with garlic, salt, pepper and cumin to taste; place in hot skillet. If I make this again I don't think I'll brown the breasts first or if I do I'll bread them. Cook until brown on both sides and no longer pink, 10 to 15 minutes. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Simple, quick, and delicious! Under the salsa and cheese the outside of the breasts were too dry. 1/2 of recipe (about 6 pieces of chicken with 2 tbsp. This is a "roja" version but there is a "verde" style, too. Jul 4, 2020 - Mexican spiced chicken topped with a creamy cheese sauce makes this, Mexican Chicken with Cheese Sauce delicious any night of the week. Five stars for a "quick and easy" dish. I cooked it like that and didn't add the cheese until the last ten minutes of the cooking, to prevent it from burning. You saved Quick and Easy Mexican Chicken to your. Since the chicken is pretty much cooked before it goes into the oven, care should be taken not to overcook it. Being raised 12 miles from the border of Mexico, I was brought up on Mexican food and learned how to make many of the dishes. Slow cooking gently melds together the flavors of chicken thigh meat, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and green chiles. It's been a hit with family and friends ever since. The result after browning looked like blackened chicken. Toss to coat the onions with the liquid, then let cool. I whipped these up on my own using stuff I had on hand. Serve over rice or buttered noodles. Our most trusted Mexican Chicken Tenderloin And Easy recipes. I cooked it like that and didn't add the cheese until the last ten minutes of the cooking, to prevent it from burning. You must be logged in to rate a recipe, click here to login. into an 8x8 baking dish at 350 for 45 minutes. Chicken tenders are universally loved, and this new recipe will be no exception. I was given this recipe by my mom when I went away to college, and it has become all of my friends' favorite! This is an authentic Mexican favorite! This was tasty. I put in lightly greased dish and put chunky salsa and shredded Cheddar and baked. It only requires one tray too, so you don’t have to worry about the washing up. (about 1 large) egg white or fat-free liquid egg substitute, 8 oz. Enter the email address associated with your account, and we'll send you a link to reset your password. SmartPoints® value* not what you expected? Southwestern food is my specialty. It only requires one tray too, so you don’t have to worry about the washing up. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Server with Spanish rice, refried beans, and warm tortillas! Use the Help Forum for that. This recipe is a family favorite because it's delicious and easily made with ingredients found in the pantry. Give these babies a try! magazine this month for a half price subscription, Subscribe to the digital edition of delicious. All Rights Reserved. The Best Mexican Chicken Tender Recipes on Yummly | Homemade Ish Seasoned Crispy Chicken, Easy Mexican Corn And Rice Casserole, Easy Mexican Chicken And Rice Casserole Thank you Karen! Try our easy Mexican chicken traybake for a healthy meal that’s high in protein, fibre and plenty of flavour. Shredded chicken and onions simmered in a thick chipotle sauce served on crunchy tostadas. So, after a few tests, this awesome Mexican Pork Tenderloin Adobo was born. Take Note We will not respond to member emails. 3. To make the presentation a little better I chopped some green onion and sliced black olives on top and served with sour cream and a side of spanish rice. I made a batch of the Taco Seasoning 1 (cut back a little on the chili seasoning and salt) from this site and wisked it together with a tablespoon of brown sugar. You can use mild, medium or hot salsa depending on your taste. This is a great recipe for a quick dinner. Both are great and can be made hot or mild depending upon your heat tolerances or preferences. So, when I read the other reviews, I thought that I might be able to make it less bland and cut back on the salt. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Chicken breasts with black beans, corn, chile peppers, tomatoes. I didn't bother browning the chicken before baking, just used thawed tenders and sprinkled them with cumin, pepper and minced garlic before adding the salsa and cheese. I've been perfecting it for over 15 years and realized that it was time to share it when my foodie friends tried to drink the sauce out of the saucepan. We’ve also got a spicy tomato and chorizo traybake to consider…. I used two chicken breasts and there's no need to brown the chicken first. Looking for Mexican chicken recipes? "Fantastic! If you want to skip the charring step, simply tear the tortillas into fourths so they absorb the sauce better. So, when I read the other reviews, I thought that I might be able to make it less bland and cut back on the salt. Start browsing till you find something. I created this recipe many years ago for my hubby who does not like the traditional sour cream sauce on his chicken enchiladas. Now with our Instant Pot® it's been improved and made better than ever! I served it with spanish rice and sliced avacado. This Mexican Pork Tenderloin Adobo will knock your socks off!! You will definitely enjoy it! Serve over cooked rice if desired. – vwilson. This is an easy recipe that I use when ingredients in my house are limited. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot. Spray air fryer basket with nonstick spray. In a wide bowl, mix crushed chips with taco seasoning. Return to the oven for another 15-20 minutes. I use a salsa that has beans and corn in it and the same quantities of salsa and cheese as the recipe calls for but 6 chicken breasts.. it still has plenty of sauce:) Also very good reheated. The Cook November 24, 2013 Chicken Tenderloin Recipes. Although the flavor was good and the chicken was moist inside I didn't care for the texture of the outside of the skinless chicken breasts. Someone gave me this recipe a few years back and it's become a household favorite. A weeknight winner! FYI: As an Amazon Associate, we may receive compensation from some of these links. An excellent recipe I serve over brown rice cooked with chicken boullion. If I don't have a lot of time to fuss in the kitchen I slice each chicken breast in half width-wise sprinkle with cumin and pepper and place in the baking dish (without frying first) with the salsa and cheese. I usually serve it with Spanish rice and Mexican-style canned corn. I am gluten-free so I used gluten-free cornbread mix. Hubs and I really enjoyed this, served with Best Black Beans and Spanish Rice with Bacon, recipes also from this site. Add the kidney beans and peppers (with the pepper juices) to the tin. raw boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips. 33 Mexican Chicken Recipes You'll Fall in Love with for Dinner Print. Main Chicken Mexican Gluten-free Dairy-free Rice Freezer Friendly EBLL Red 3-2-1 meal plan Nut-free Seafood-free Footy Finals Serves 2 Ingredients. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Shake chicken strips to remove excess egg, and place on a cutting board or plate. Top with seasoned chips, and press to adhere. It's loaded with fantastic flavor and on the table in less than an hour! Try our easy Mexican chicken traybake for a healthy meal that’s high in protein, fibre and plenty of flavour. I used thick sliced pepper jack cheese instead of the shredded cheddar and it worked out very well. Also quick easy and very tasty. Please don’t forget to follow me on Facebook HERE! dip): 262 calories, 9.5g total fat (1.5g sat fat), 367mg sodium, 13.5g carbs, 2.5g fiber, 1g sugars, 29.5g proteinGreen Plan SmartPoints® value 5*Blue Plan (Freestyle™) SmartPoints® value 3*Purple Plan SmartPoints® value 3*, 1 oz. A spicy chicken and chile pepper mixture is blended with a creamy soup mixture, rolled up in flour tortillas, and baked with Cheddar cheese on top. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Put in the oven and roast for 30 minutes. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Copyright © 2020 Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Use maranara sauce in place of the salsa and mozzarella cheese for the cheddar and top with parmesan. This is a quick and easy recipe. All of your favorite taco fixings can be found in this crowd-pleasing casserole. The Best Mexican Chicken Tender Recipes on Yummly | Homemade Ish Seasoned Crispy Chicken, Easy Mexican Corn And Rice Casserole, Easy Mexican Chicken And Rice Casserole ... romaine lettuce, pork tenderloin and 6 more. Okay. Serve with creamy avocado dip or sour cream. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. If an account was found for this email address, we've emailed you instructions to reset your password. Serve over rice or buttered noodles. These strips have a fun flavor twist, their own special dipping sauce, and an air-fried crispy coating made with taco-seasoned tortilla chips!