It's just better. I checked the ingredients and then looked here. ", Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2018. It has a wonderful taste and adds to the flavor of any item. 65 (CDN$ 52.65/Item) FREE Shipping. You can finally get the authentic pure Mexican Vanilla from Mexico without the cost of travel, hotel, avoiding the water, etc! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. Molina Original Vainilla Saborizante, As Sold In Mexico, Mexican Vanilla Flavoring,1000 mL 3.6 out of 5 stars 29 Nielsen-Massey Mexican Pure Vanilla Extract, with Gift Box, 4 ounces 4.7 out of 5 stars 147 Delicious and wonderful in recipes. We love how it tastes in everything we bake and especially our homemade icecream. This is the only vanilla I will use! World War II brought a shortage of supplies, so he began to follow what later would become his greatest passion, the preservation of food. Su sabor no tiene comparación y es la Vainilla preferida en México y los Estados Unidos. ), Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Hydroxide. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. All my time and money. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. I feel like it’s strong- in a good way. It is great in baking, and I use a generous. This is my first time ordering this product. This product may not be right for you. I like to put vanilla in my glass of milk so I'm very particular about the taste. Very prompt delivery. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Molina Vanilla is made with a blend of high quality vanilla and vanillin, which helps to give it a distinct and strong vanilla flavor. The ingredients are propylene glycol, ethyl alcohol, vanillin, and a tad bit of potassium sorbate. Molina brand had the best reviews so I bought some. I definitely would recommend this product. I keep a minimum of two bottles of this in my kitchen at all times because I can not run out or life just won't be very good without it. This vanilla is one of the best that I bought from Amazon. Please try your search again later. It will give your cakes, bakery, frozen or frozen snows, trowels, yogurts, drinks, desserts, candies, etc., an additional flavor. © 2000-2020 MexGrocer.com LLC. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. This vanilla has a stronger flavor than regular grocery store vanilla. It has been produced by Uvavina, for over 60 years and was originally founded by Jose Molina Ramirez, in 1944. 4901 Morena Blvd. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It is great that I can order this from the Mexgrocer and get it right away. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.