Best monitor I have used, I recommend it. Thanks for choosing MSI! Produktbeschreibung, Funktion und Erscheinungsbild des Produkts können auf Grund unterschiedlicher GPU variieren. We hope that this will increase the convenience of playing games. Looks awesome and I'm a fan of the curve. Product specification, function, and appearance may vary based on different GPU. Dezember 2019. We hope you continue to enjoy the monitor!

Bring your A-game with the Optix AG32CQ curved gaming monitor. With a layer of nanoparticles applied to the LED backlight, these nanoparticles absorb certain wavelengths of light, for instance absorbing the excess or unnecessary yellow and orange which leads to more accurate red shades. Das heißt: Bildwiederholrate von mindestens 120 Hz bei mindestens FHD-Auflösung, Unterstützung für Low Framerate Compensation (LFC) und geringe Latenzen.

Make informed decisions with expert advice. Its a primarily a gaming monitor, and this is unnoticeable in gaming. Equipped with a 2560x1440, 144hz Refresh rate, 1ms response time panel, the Optix MAG271CQR will give you the competitive edge you need to take down your opponents. Dies bringt viele Vorteile in schnellen Spielen wie Shootern, Kampfspielen, Rennsimulationen und Sportspielen. MSI Anti-Flicker technology provides a very comfortable viewing experience by reducing the amount of flicker. Our weekly newsletter includes a recap of our reviews and a run down of the most popular tech news that we published. Pros: Colors are vibrant in game, 2k looks very nice, the crosshairs option is there if wanted. Color accuracy & color gamut is critical while creating. Also for the price I was expecting at least some tin speakers but does not include any built in.
Thanks for choosing MSI! Make sure you can hit your mark with all the latest technologies built-in the MSI Curved Gaming monitors for competitive play. 4 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 4.
Price? Erlebe das Schlachtfeld wie nie zuvor, mit dem gebogenen Gaming-Monitor MSI Optix MAG322CQRV! Excellent monitor. MSI Mystic Light verleiht dem Optix MAG322CQRV die Möglichkeit, sich farblich deinen anderen Mystic-Light-unterstützten Geräten anzugleichen. See every detail with MSI Prestige Series Monitor and enjoy the benefits of Creator OSD to make every detail as vivid as you want. MSI’s new Console Mode avoids this destructive process. Thank you for sharing your experience with the Optix AG32CQ! For these users, the lack of QHD resolution output support is a hindrance. Curved … MSI has heard the voices of these consumers and provided a relatively good solution.

support 4K full-size window and a buffer workspace