Enjoy an unrivalled sheet music experience for iPad—sheet music viewer, score library and music store all in one app. My Girl's piano sheet is available below for free. It was recorded in 1964 with David Ruffin in charge of the lead vocals. The single was released in December 21st, 1965 and became the band’s first song to peak the first position in the United States. "My Girl" has been a hit for decades and it has inspired many generations. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill levelStart Your Free Month Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly. Otherwise, fill the form below to post your review: VERY IMPORTANT! "My Girl" has a relatively small length: two minutes and fifty-nine seconds but it sparks a wonderful mixture of the soul and R&B genres. Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. It was produced by Smokey Robinson and Ronald White and also written by them. $2.99 (save 63%) if you become a Member! Unlimited online sheet music + 50% off* prints/downloads. Grab it while it's hot. Enjoy and stay tuned! Explore thousands of interactive sheet music titles with pro-quality backing tracks, plus powerful tools for learning, playing, recording, sharing and performing. The Temptations: My Girl for piano solo, beginner piano sheet music. Download and Print My Girl sheet music for Easy Piano by The Temptations from Sheet Music Direct. In 2014, Alec Blac and Robinson performed the song at the "Dancing With The Stars Result Show". Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level, Sheet Music Direct is a registered trademark of Hal Leonard, Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody). It has also featured in movies: "Hollywood Homicide", "My Girl", "Father Of The Bride". (learn more...). To this day, the 1965 hit still receives a high demand from the public and receives mostly positive reviews from music critics. After attending one of the band’s shows, Smokey Robinson was impressed with Ruffin’s voice whom he considered "a sleeping giant". This is a Hal Leonard digital item that includes: This music can be instantly opened with the following apps: Copyright ©1999-2020 Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. They created an unique vocal background and the guitar that can be heard at the beginning of the song is played by Robert White, part of the band "Funk Brothers". My Girl's piano sheet is available below for free. The single was covered by many great artists such as: Stevie Wonder, in 1967, Otis Redding, in 1965, The Rolling Stones, in 1967, Al Green, in 1969, Michael Jackson, for his album "Ben", Phil Collins, on various occasions, Michael Bolton, in 1999, La Toya Jackson, in 1995 and many others. He decided to write them a song, one that would be "sweet and melodic" and which David Ruffin could "belt out". High-Quality and Interactive, transposable in any key, play along. One version available. Rolling Stones magazine ranked it at number 88 on the "500 Greatest Songs Of All Time" list. It was, one again, successful and it peaked number two in the UK Singles Chart. 1 Month Free NOTE: The sample above is just the first page preview of this item. "My girl" is The Temptation’s signature song and a major hit that helped them gain very much popularity and success.