Learn more about Descent of Dragons in our expansion guide including all the new card reveals. Fanmade content. Honestly, me too! Head on over to the Card Discussion forum to share your opinion on Nozdormu the Timeless.. Visit the Descent of Dragons Expansion Guide. As the saying goes, "The only thing that can kill Hearthstone is Hearthstone," and this is one of those things that actually could get the job done. Mit Amazon Coins beim Kauf von Hearthstone-Packs und Co. ordentlich sparen! So maybe we will see a deck build around this card, but probably it will be good only on tournament. Will definetely see play, but Im not sure for how long and whether it will be good enough to still be played. So, obviously, the gameplan here is to play Nozdormu the Timeless to accelerate both players to the lategame, allowing your much more top-heavy deck (I mean, seriously, just look at it) to outpace the opponent, who will hopefully will quickly run out of cards and be unable to match you. This card is freakin' crazy, it will make any aggro deck tremble. They’ve used some of the bigger paladin legendaries, similar to this deck: https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/big-duel-paladin-ike-scholomance-academy/. Well I can't wait to see how this one works out. For Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Insane Paladin Legendary: Nozdormu the Timeless". Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Real effect is much less amazing. Press J to jump to the feed. Bitte melde dich an, um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Turn 3 Call to adventure -> Turn 4 Nozdomu -> Turn 5 Tirion, Could lead to a lot of polarized match ups if opponent is not prepared to get full advantage of 10 mana play on turn 5. Nozdormu . Every time I play one I’m caught off guard and surprised it’s not part of the meta. I think the trick with this card will be to find the best circumstances to take advantage of the symmetric effect. Nozdormu der Zeitlose wird in folgenden Decks verwendet: Alle 4 Deck-Guides mit "Nozdormu der Zeitlose" anzeigen. Mehr erfahren: Du kannst wählen, in welcher Sprache Karten auf HearthstoneHeroes.de angezeigt werden: © 2020 HearthstoneHeroes.de. 338. I really want Dragon Paladin to work, and if it does I think this card will be a main feature of the deck, but it will take some experimentation to see if that archetype is even viable in the meta. To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone, More posts from the hearthstone community, For fans of Blizzard Entertainment's digital card game, Hearthstone, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Scrapyard Colussus, Commencement, Khartut Defender, Tunnel Blaster, Honor Students off of Ceremonial Maul (I highly recommend combining this with Avenging Wrath to clear some small minions against all 3 aforementioned decks and summoning a pretty nice Taunt in the process), and even some token Taunts with Air Raid. Nozdormu is a legendary neutral minion card, from the Classic set. Patchnotes vom 12.11.2020: Brandneues Fortschrittssystem, neuer Schlachtfeldheld & mehr [Patch 19.0], Kartenchaos vom 11.11.-18.11.2020: Regeln & Alle wichtigen Infos zu „Gone Fishin“, Nicht verpassen: Finaler Kartenenthüllungs-Livestream für Der Dunkelmond-Wahnsinn HEUTE um 19 Uhr, Der Dunkelmond-Wahnsinn: Alle Kartenenthüllungen am 11.11.2020, Der Dunkelmond-Wahnsinn: Alle Kartenenthüllungen am 10.11.2020 [15/15]. 338. Close. Hope fishing this with call to adventure does not make too polarized of a meta. I don't know... seems like a bait, sure it is a 4 mana 8/8 in late game and can be used in big decks, but big Paladin decks were never good enough, and this certainly isn't enough to make them good enough, Great card to ramp fast and it's a 4 mana 8/8 .. Battlecry - Does something when you play it from your hand. Well, big paladin might be a thing with this card. I don´t think its that great of a card, but has potential to huge highrolling. Edit: Also, just looking at that deck, Underlight Angling Rod would be an awesome addition to my list. I don't even know how to evaluate it, I just can't wait to see crazy shinanigans that spawn from it on Trolden. This is TheRedReaper (currently in weeb mode) and my submission for the #tagteamcontest . Still won tho lol. You give your opponent the chance to use his 10 mana first, however with the right support this card could be really broken, Good card definitely. Nozdormu rework idea to end the turn time related bugs: Toki's power. Has potential to be an "I win" card in many situations. It's a criminally underrated archetype. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I'd love to hear your thoughts on any ideas for revisions! In arena, this seems risky but can also still be good due to the body. Big Paladin lets go! 1 month ago. Genji: In Overwatch Genji is an assassin type character, who throws shurikens (he's also a cyborg). r/hearthstone: For fans of Blizzard Entertainment's digital card game, Hearthstone . HARD mulligan for Nozdormu/Call to Adventure and First Day of School. 1.5m members in the hearthstone community. But your opponent benefits from the 10 mana refill before you, so it's not that great after all.. it reminds me of Duskfallen Aviana. P.S. I included a ton of Taunt and other defensive tools to help deal with aggro, seeing as Demon Hunter, Hunter, and Rogue dominate the ladder. 05/12/16. duel paladin which have lot of big butty minion but enemy anyway take advantage of this first, vs some enemy which  fast empty they hand it can be good vs other i don't think so. I think we will hate highlander paladin and this card when expansion launches. I think you found the secret control paladin blizzard deck used in their internal testing, Huh, haven't heard about a secret control Paladin Blizzard used, but maybe lol.