skin contact is not toxic but ingestion is. Can I spray it on carpet? Is Ortho Home Defense Safe For Pets And Kids, Is Ortho Home Defense Pesticide Safe For Pets, Genie Blue Max Garage Door Opener Troubleshooting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uy Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 (with Comfort Wand), 1.33 gal. I have an … Cookies help us deliver our Services. Doesn’t seem overly dangerous for dogs. HealthTap uses cookies to enhance your site experience and for analytics and advertising purposes. … True? You can generally spray it on carpet, but it's better to try to hit the baseboards. The bottle says the spray is safe for humans and pets as long as it has dried. Ortho Home Defense Crawling Bug Killer with Essential Oils is safe (Safe to use around kids and pets when … Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Read through this http://www.ortho.com/smg/products/ortho/perimeter_bug_killers/home_perimeter_bugs/pdf/HDM_Wand_10_12.pdf. both have low toxicity towards mammals (humans). So I mostly use it outdoors to create an external barrier, and then otherwise choose to seal up the other entrances into the home bugs can use. Not too worried about Fasb, but I like to know what I’m getting into. I know to spray around the entrances and crevices around walls..but I would like some more direction on safety. Ortho Home Defense Max Bug Barrier Insect Killer Granules. skin contact is not toxic but ingestion is. Though insecticides are safe when used correctly, an incorrect usage or … I sprayed pest insecticide around my house and left my dog outside some how he got … recently sprayed with Ortho Home Defense (Bifenthrin, Zeta-Cypermethrin.) is ortho max home defense safe to use inside with kids/pets/pregnant moms? It's safe to eat, safe for everything that isn't in an exoskeleton, and works great until it gets wet (when it becomes useless). Thanks! Ortho 0196410 Home Defense MAX Insect Killer Spray for Indoor and Home … to bother mammals a bit, so it’s relatively safe for use in kitchens and with pets. Ortho home defense is everything you need when you have to defend your home from an invasion of ants, bugs, and roaches that can sometimes become a nuisance to many homeowners. If I clean the door handle, will the Ortho chemicals rub off as well? Your email address will not be published. If you're only hitting along the floor, just keep the nozzle close and you should be fine.