We painstakingly source our milk from only the finest Channel Island herds and all our products are free from preservatives, artificial flavours and are suitable for vegetarians. that the chocolate chip cake your company sent had great packing From Reputable Vendor, Price : US $ KG Mix Mithai Known to have originated from Bengal, it has made its way to sweet shops in the subcontinent, becoming a family favourite. I have travelled all over India and tried their sweets, but I never found anything to rival your world-class products. Combination, Anniversary  CONTACT US, GIFTS TO PAKISTAN  From Best Vendors Combination. "Authentic, Fresh, Truly Moreish Taste Sensations...Delivered Direct to Your Door.". Other Meals, Children We are the proud connoisseurs of traditional Pakistani and Indian sweets in the Greater Toronto Area. Baklava Mixed Sweets The last large order I placed was for my daughter's wedding. Chaudhry Riaz Malik - London UK, Copyright © Contact us Send this box of Gulab Jamuns to your loved ones on Eid, weddings, engagement, Roza Khushai, Khatm-e-Quran, Hajj, promotion, birth, or just any celebration! Special occasions in the Indian sub-continent summon seem incomplete without mithai, especially Barfi. order executed by your company.I would certainly like to use Kah Halwa (See Supplier list above), Price : US $ OFFICE From Reputable Vendor, Price : US $ (See Supplier list above), Price : US $ Besan Laddo, a must for festive occasions, are grainy balls oozing of sweetness are made with gram flour, sugar and ghee, along with chopped nuts like almond and pistachios. -  FREE Send your loved ones Karachi Halwa on Eid, weddings, engagement, Roza Khushai, Khatm-e-Quran, Hajj, promotion, birth, or just any celebration! Rabri is a rich, creamy dessert made to perfection, it will tingle your taste buds for sure. Send a box full of Balu Shahi and share their joy on Eid, weddings, engagements, or just any celebration. the Phone. Send Pista Rolls to your loved ones on Eid, weddings, engagement, Roza Khushai, Khatm-e-Quran, Hajj, promotion, birth, or just any celebration! Delicious! All Rights Reserved. FAQ  send mithai to pakistan, online store delivery to send mithai in pakistan Send Mithai to Pakistan ... USA Toll Free 1(800)-860-5143 (8 am to 6 pm Cst) UK Office Tel (0208)-002 8796 : Live Chat Help: Same Day Delivery : Order Tracking: Our Suppliers : Marriott / Avari Hotel Cakes:    KG Mix Mithai Hotel Sheree Combinations, Kids  Free Greeting Card & Delivery, 2 Dozen Rasmalai Now Get Sweets Delivered to Your Loved Ones! Sweets you cannot resist. Gulab Jamun No celebration in Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi community is ever complete without Ras Malai. Entice yourself with Balu Shahi, a sweet and crispy eastern delicacy made from plain flour and pure butter ghee, coated in sweet syrup and topped with pistachio shreds. Cham Cham is a spongy mithai dipped in sugar syrup and garnished with shredded coconut. (0203) 868 5052, PAK Wrapped in our paper from the best vendors in town. Baklava Mixed Sweets Patisa is a crunchy, delightful sweet eaten in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. From Best Vendors, 2 KG Previous Next. Sahulat Bazar also offers decorated mithai tokra (Basket) for special events and ocassions like Eid, Wedding Ceremony, Hajj Mubarak, Congratulations wishes or New-Born arrival wishes. Artesia, California 90701 Phone (562) 402 – 0006 Combinations, Fresh