JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Compared to a TN panel it is slow but you soon get used to it. Throw in an optical connection for a soundbar/base plus headphone socket and you've everything you need from your new TV.

For a more immersive picture, switch on to the Philips 58PUS7805. We are entitled to update the price on the website from time to time to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission on the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. With HDR10+ each scene is optimised, meaning the maximum amount of detail is shown – even in the brightest or darkest moments. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. With intelligent LEDs around the top and sides of the TV, colour from the picture is cast into the room – in real time. We're confident that our prices are amongst the very keenest out there, so we've made it as easy as pie to qualify for our Price Beat. I replaced it with this Philips TV and I am over the the moon in terms of picture quality and sound. Claim 10 COMPLIMENTARY UHD movie rentals on Rakuten TV when you buy this TV, via redemption. Excellent tv great picture ambilight takes time to get used to but it's worth it nice to have ambient lighting that reacts with the video you're watching,well worth the wait to get one. If not be content that you've bough a decent telly for the price. In-store Hi-fi Clearance items available by phone – save up to 50%, In-store TV & Projector Clearance items available by phone – save up to 50%, In-store Wireless Streaming & Multiroom Clearance items available by phone – save up to 50%, In-store Headphones & Portable Audio Clearance items available by phone – save up to 50%, In-store Accessories & Furniture Clearance items available by phone – save up to 50%, Philips 58PUS7805 58 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV Freeview Play, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. You still need the TV remote to change sources. I've thrown 4K 2160p YPbPr4:4:4 HDR+ at 60Hz across a 5 meter Lindy Cromo HDMI 2.0 cable and the picture quality is excellent. Disappointed. Slender feet, ‘groove stand’ feet in silver contrast with the screen to create a striking design that stands out from the crowd.

Connect all your sources
Three HDMI sockets make it easy to connect a Blu-ray player, games console and TV set-top box. Great choice of Smart TV. https://www.richersounds.com/philips-58pus7805.html, https://www.richersounds.com/media/catalog/product/6/3/6340dc04999af7dbb00cce24c46c25b6d2956ae0_408790.jpg, /Brands/Philips Ambilight 2020 - Claim 10 FREE movies. Shocking. It is not connected to an aerial or any box for viewing programmes, thus my review is limited to the use of the TV. Secondly, the method of switching between signal sources is a bit awkward. The price for the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order, but this will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. Backpanel uniformity is also good. For a ‘beyond the screen’ viewing experience, the Ambilight-equipped Philips 58PUS7805 draws you in to the heart of the action. The TV is pretty decent for the price. I purchased this TV for the office as monitor for the reception. I've knocked it to 4 stars for 2 reasons. To check stock, or to get advice about a product please contact your local store. The ambient light function really adds to the viewing experience. Please see checkout for further details. We love the ambilight, makes you feel like you’re in an actual cinema. Spread your viewing a little more and get the Ambient advantage! The 58PUS7805 also supports standard HDR10 and HLG formats.

Dolby Vision for dramatic imaging
As well as supporting HDR10+, this Philips 58” TV is also compatible with Dolby Vision - a leading format in Hollywood and cinemas around the world. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Black level and white point are rather accurate. (Some of these web prices are cheaper than in-store, so please mention that you've seen these offers online.). I bought this tv 2 months ago. The speakers are not bad and the operating system ie SAPHI is functional and more responsive than last years iteration. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Finding the Best Price for the 58″ Philips 58PUS7805/12 and Full specifications, find where to buy the 58″ Philips 58PUS7805/12 at the best price, Read Reviews before buying. I suspect a few have no idea what I'm talking about. The Philips 58PUS7805 supports Miracast, however the Samsung Series 7 UE55RU7100 does not support this feature. If there is a problem, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price. Better than the competition in my opinion. I can see where some people say when you've had a Philips Ambient TV nothing else will do, we are well on our way to feeling the same already. The control is light and tactile to use. Great TV for the money, easy to set up and great picture quality at this price range. You also get Philips’ most fluid, razor sharp pictures with incredible detail and depth, in sport, movie, or any other genres - every time and from any source.

HDR optimised, with HDR10+
For the highest quality picture, HDR10+ offers scene-by-scene HDR mastering for the truest, most accurate HDR picture technology to date. Ambilight is a really nice touch and after using really adds to the viewing experience. This is a great TV for the price. We got the 50inch and haven't looked back since. I've always used LG or Samsung but I can safely say these TVs are very good. The picture quality is solid, HDR doesn't lag noticeably when used with PS4 as out old TV did, and there are apps for every main streaming service (Netflix, Prime, etc). Thanks. £549 4K Ultra HD - Stunning sharpness, crystal … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Philips Ambilight 58PUS7805/12 58-Inch LED TV (4K UHD, P5 Perfect Picture Engine, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR 10+, Alexa Built-In, Freeview Play, Saphi Smart TV) Plastic Gun Metal (2020/2021 Model) at Amazon.com. This means that one foot was wobbly. This TV is amazing.. not sure why the other reviewers are giving a 1 star? I looked at Philips for our new TV because I have had a few Philips items over the years and they were always of very good quality, this TV is no exception, the Picture is superb, the Sound is great and there are so many settings to be able to get things as you want them it's amazing, the Ambient feature is really clever, when we first used it we were not too impressed as it was around 3 pm so we decided to wait until it was a little darker to see how it was, then we saw it in it's glory and almost right away we were hooked, it took a few minutes to get used to it spreading the light around the outside of the Screen but a little while later it showed the true benefit and reminded us of being in a Cinema with the glow in the room. Also for anyone wondering, you can plug speakers into the headphone jack and it works just right. On our old TV you just pressed the source button until it highlighted the one you wanted then after a short delay it would switch. For a ‘beyond the screen’ viewing experience, the Ambilight-equipped Philips 58PUS7805 draws you in to the heart of the action. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. I eventually ordered from elsewhere with a better experience but felt the need to leave feedback for anyone considering buying this. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads.