Delivery will occur between 9am to 5pm the next business day when you place an order before 12pm AEST. I like both but prefer black. su Delivery will occur between 9am – 5pm the next business day when you place an order before 12pm AEST, Order before 12pm AEST for delivery between 6pm - 9pm in metro locations within your state. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Free pick up in selected stores.

Amanti dei profumi: 3466 $ 75. 1,680 voti.

What's your experience with Carbon vs Black? A sense of humor helps. Our global community is a place to connect, discuss, and share fragrance knowledge and experience. Luna Rossa Carbon. What's your experience with Carbon vs Black?

Discover Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, raw as the darkest rock, with the freshness of air, bringing together metallic notes of Lavender, green Citrus of Vert de Bergamote from Italy, radiant Wood of Patchouli and dry Amber of Ambroxan. Top notes are Bergamot and Pepper; middle notes are Lavender, Metallic notes, Coal, Watery Notes and Soil tincture; base notes are Ambroxan and Patchouli. Carbon is one of my favorites. Le altre note le considero inesistenti. Voor deze nieuwe geur werden ideeën opgedaan uit de zeilsport. Luna Rossa Carbon di Prada è una fragranza del gruppo Aromatico Fougère da uomo.Luna Rossa Carbon è stato lanciato sul mercato nel 2017. 27 (£47.27/100 ml) £72.00 £72.00 FREE Delivery Usually dispatched within 3 to 4 days. I’m looking for summer scents right now. Ook willen we cookies plaatsen om je bezoek aan bol.com makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Both are great, but depends on if you want a Spring/Summer time fragrance or one for colder weathers. It’s probably not as much of a crowd pleaser (black is very inoffensive) as carbon, so it really depends what you need to round out your collection. I have Versace Pour Homme & Lacoste Blanc as my “dumb reach” frags for this time of year. Maybe I’ll grab the Prada Black now and save up for the Sauvage EDP. Try again. *Express or same day delivery availability is subject to a delivery address and product. It …

Lees er meer over in ons, Prada - Luna Rossa Black - 100ml - Eau de parfum spray, Prada Luna Rossa 50 ml - Eau de Toilette - Herenparfum, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon - 100 ml - eau de toilette spray - herenparfum, Prada Luna Rossa Sport - 100 ml - Eau de Toilette, Versace Eros 100 ml - Eau De Toilette - Herenparfum, PRADA Luna Rossa - 100 ml - Eau de toilette, Paco Rabanne 1 Million 100 ml - Eau de Toilette - Herenparfum, Prada - Luna Rossa Carbon 50ml - Eau de Toilette spray, Versace The Dreamer 100 ml - Eau de Toilette - Herenparfum, Prada L'Homme Intense 100ml - Eau de Parfum - Herenparfum, Hugo Boss Bottled 100 ml - Eau de Toilette - Herenparfum, Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 100 ml - Eau de Toilette - Unisex, Armani Code Homme Absolu - 110 ml - eau de parfum spray - herenparfum, Guess Seductive 100 ml - Eau de Toilette - Herenparfum, MontBlanc - Explorer - 100 ml - Eau de Parfum, Bezorging dezelfde dag, 's avonds of in het weekend*. Orders placed after 12pm AEST will be delivered the next business day. Om bol.com voor jou nog beter te maken, gebruiken wij altijd functionele en analytische cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken). Adviesprijs 87,99 51,00. is dag en nacht open. They literally go with everything. Prada Luna Rossa Edt 150 ml. Prezzo molto accattivante. Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, a mineral freshness. Prada Luna Rossa 6. 4 to 7 business days for delivery to metro locations. | English | Deutsch | Español | Français | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | Adult Women's, Men's and Shared Fragrance. You will receive an email from us when it's ready to collect. Om bol.com voor jou nog beter te maken, gebruiken wij altijd functionele en analytische cookies (en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken). $ 110. $ 80. Prada Amber Pour Homme 5. Prada Luna Rossa Carbon Edt 100 ml. Similar to (but still different from) dior Homme Intense or Bvlgari Black.

L' Ambra, più del Patchouli, è la protagonista assoluta. Very different scents honestly. Hello all. Hiermee passen wij en derden onze website, app en advertenties aan jouw interesses aan. I'm considering adding one of the scents from the Luna Rossa line to my collection. Visit the PRADA official e-store, find out the new PRADA Fragrances collection for Men and buy online now. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Like a softer sauvage. I wasn’t a big fan of black personally. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I'm considering adding one of the scents from the Luna Rossa line to my collection. Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada EDT... (. 4.26 toppertje van prada, lekkere diepe geur!!! Hey. We are the prada luna rossa black vs carbon internet's leading source for Beauty! Engineered as much as designed, the bottle for Prada Luna Rossa Carbon develops the visual themes of the Prada Luna Rossa line, but using radically different materials. È il tipico profumo che sa di dopobarba e che a noi uomini piace. Welcome! verzendkosten Tale of the Tape: Luna Rossa vs. Prada Luna Rossa Black 2. Interesting. {"pdpTaxonomyObj":{"pageInfo":{"pageType":"PDP","language":"nl","website":"bol.com"},"userInfo":{},"productInfo":[{"productId":"9200000090140198","ean":"8435137782949","title":"Prada - Luna Rossa Black - 100ml - Eau de parfum spray","price":"63.95","categoryTreeList":[{"tree":["Beauty","Parfum","Herenparfum"]}],"brick":"10000365","chunk":"30003826","brand":"Prada","averageReviewRating":"5.0","seriesList":["Prada Luna Rossa"],"sellerName":"Poelman Parfum"}]}}, {"pdpAnalyticsObj":{"pageInfo":{"pageType":"PDP","country":"NL","shoppingChannelContextTypeAndDeviceType":"www.bol.com,DESKTOP","canonicalUrl":"https://www.bol.com/nl/p/prada-luna-rossa-black-100ml-eau-parfum-spray/9200000090140198/"},"product":{"productId":"9200000090140198","title":"Prada - Luna Rossa Black - 100ml - Eau de parfum spray","category":"Beauty/Parfum/Herenparfum","brand":"Prada","brick":"10000365","seller":"1471541_Poelman Parfum","orderable":true,"price":"63.95","categoryNumbersFlattened":["12428","12432","43228"]}}}. $ 100. Although, I do think they're distinct enough to …

Il Naso di questa fragranza è Daniela (Roche) Andrier. Thanks for replying. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. I think Carbon is a softer version that I could get with lol. Beoordeling door klanten Prada Luna Rossa Carbon 3. Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Eau De Toilette For Men 100ml 4.8 out of 5 stars 568 £47.27 £ 47. I smell that Sauvage dna everywhere lol. WARRANTY or GUARANTEE available with every item. $ 90. Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men.Luna Rossa Carbon was launched in 2017. Prada Luna Rossa Carbon brings together metallic notes of Lavender, green Citrus of Vert de Bergamote from Italy, Wood of Patchouli and Amber of Ambroxan. We slaan je cookievoorkeur op in je account. We slaan je cookievoorkeur op in je account. Easy to use year round and with any occasion. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier. LevertijdWe doen er alles aan om dit artikel op tijd te bezorgen. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Flanker dopo flanker la linea Luna Rossa si è arricchita di un ulteriore capitolo e anche questa volta ha fatto centro! Hello all.

Door op ‘accepteren’ te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Engineered as much as designed, the bottle for Prada Luna Rossa Carbon develops the visual themes of the Prada Luna Rossa line, but using radically different materials. Carbon. Je kunt je cookievoorkeuren altijd weer aanpassen. Which do you think is better in warm weather? Prada L’Homme Intense 3. Questo invece accarezza il naso creando un alchimia dal tocco fresco marino "cromato" floreale d'effetto, sferza il naso e rilascia effluvi molto intensi, ma raffinati. Two totally different scents. Product Ingredients: Lavender, Citrus of Vert de Bergamote, Patchouli, Amber. Notes include: lavender, ambroxan, metallic notes, pepper, patchouli, coal, bergamot Click here to try: Prada Luna Rossa CARBON for Men Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 ounce My Original Review: Luna Rossa Carbon Diventa membro di questa comunità online di profumi e potrai aggiungere le tue recensioni.

Fragrantica® Trends è un valore relativo che mostra l'interesse dei membri di Fragrantica per questa fragranza nel corso del tempo. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Un profumo trionfalmente sintetico che al mio naso riesce a passare ottimamente l'esame al contrario del precedente e celebrato Luna Rossa che trovo un erbaceo un po anonimo. * De voordelen van bol.com gelden niet voor het gehele assortiment. Even the completely opaque bottle, where the iconic red line was replaced for the very first time by a black one, denotes the strength and intensity of this new Eau de Parfum.