Share. most important you can enter with a wheel chair but not the bathroom. still can't cook.

The owner and the cooks are also very friendly. 5 reviews 4 photos. The staff is friendly but the atmosphere leaves a little to be desired. Unbelievable Stromboli's. My friends ordered a large pizza and they loved it (I had a slice and while I didn't love it, I also didn't dislike it - it's just I'm used to...a different type). This isn't a place where one would expect a romantic or special dinner - but I'd recommend it for other things plus it's spotlessly clean - and the lady who owns the place is wonderfully friendly and helpful. Unclaimed. More. We ordered our pizza to go. As we are all aware, there are good cooks as well as bad cooks ,and some of the grandmother...still can't cook. I’m currently interning at an organization near this restaurant, so I have gotten lunch from here many times. more, Large Slice Pizza with 1 Topping and Side Salad, Lettuce, tomato, onions and special sauce, Lettuce, tomato, onion, feta cheese and special sauce, Oz, of‏ specially seasoned ground beef with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, 7 Oz, of specially seasoned ground beef with special sauce, lettuce, tomato, feta cheese, dressing and pepper, all subs served with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo and Italian dressing. Primavera Pizza; Menu Menu for Primavera Pizza Pizza Cheese Pizza. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. I had chicken wings with BBQ sauce - hot, fresh, crispy crust and really good. See all restaurants in Matthews. Best Italian and Pizza around. We grew tired of the forever stale crust and now the decrease in size of the pizzas. Pizza: Seems like homemade Dough, excellent marinara, mushrooms and cheese are generous as well.
After eating it though it kept our mouths watering for more. food is cook fresh every day. great food, large servings, friendly staff, ( I met the whole family of talented intelligent individuals ), reasonable prices. about a year and half . Greek Salad:

there were changes to the pizza shop. bit more. Other places are cheap with filling out the takeout order but this place fills it up. We offer an array of traditional Italian dishes prepared to order. I understand NY style, but this one was a bit rushed. Additional Toppings Pepperoni, Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers, Tomatoes, Black or Green Olives, Hot Peppers, … Get quick answers from Primavera Pizza staff and past visitors. • coat of paint and new menu… Save.

Served with diced tomatoes, onions and peppers.

Not bad, but leave in oven a little more. Sit Down .
Menu. My coworkers and I pick up food from here all the time. This place is amazing, and the older gentlemen there is soooo sweet. t looked like I order a bowl soup. Unfortunately, this is reality.

We’ll never turn back to untasty and hard chewy crust. We had our first date here 4 years ago and have come back every year since. Ham, salami, cheese and Italian dressing. I eat lunch here about three time a week.

Some of the best pizza we’ve ever had. View Primavera Pizza's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. I’ll pay for quality!!! I love everything! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They will definitely keep getting our business! Primavera Pizza; Search. This isn't a place where one would expect a romantic or special dinner - but I'd recommend it for other things plus it's spotlessly clean - and the lady who owns the place is wonderfully friendly and helpful.More, I would not tell anyone about this place. about a year and half . Restaurant menu, map for Primavera Pizza located in 12065, Clifton Park NY, 1758 U.S. 9. primavera is a small place .seats about 16 people .well 4 tables that seat 4 people at a time. . If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

Got 12" Hawaiian pizza to go with mozzarella sticks. 761 Morris Park Ave, Bronx, NY 10462

The food tastes great, the portion sizes are insane, and the price is super affordable. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.