Quaker Oatmeal Squares Breakfast Cereal, Brown Sugar, 21 oz Box. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. It is sweet enough to feel like a treat, but also filling and nutritious. Quaker Oatmeal Squares has 46 grams per serving. snack to help satisfy your hunger when you’re on the go! Quaker Oatmeal Squares has 46 grams per … Since I love oat-based cereals, I think this is a great balance. Your email address will not be published. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Nutritious whole grains, wholesome goodness and great tasting variety. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2020. Thanks again to Brooke for making this review possible! Open a box of Quaker® Baked Flats and discover a treasure trove of taste! I could be wrong but i feel Quaker Oatmeal Square pieces have grown in size. Quaker Oats has a great selection of cold cereals that are delicious. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. The sweet deliciousness of blueberry is the perfect partner for nutty whole grains. If so, sign up for the Quaker Oats Center of Excellence newsletter. 18 grams of whole grains in our Cranberry Almond Baked Flats. Also, oats are a nice change from corn all the time. There are 210 calories in 1 cup (56 g) of Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal - Brown Sugar. I searched and searched for years, even bookmarking Quaker’s product locator to no avail. Choose from four delicious flavors that feature real fruit pieces, crunchy nuts, and 18g or more of whole grains—all at less than 200 calories—it’s a great snack I used to think he might be having a secret romantic relationship with Aunt Jemima, often found nearby on the same shelf, but that's clearly over now, if it was ever happening before. As part of a heart healthy diet, the soluble fiber in Oatmeal helps reduce cholesterol! And though Waffle Crisp is gone—at least for now, I weep to myself—granularly analyzing other maple cereals still gets me through the day. Long ago, cinnamon was considered to be more precious than gold and it’s easy Quaker® Newsletter today! Mornings just seem to be made for blueberries. Don't worry, cold cereal lovers – Quaker Oats has got something deliciously crunchy for you.*. And that’s good, because energy that’s absorbed slowly is energy that lasts. View Product. I purchased this product through Amazon Pantry. The Pantry savings plus the coupon available made this an excellent deal! A good enough price that I bought two boxes. Our Brown Sugar Oatmeal Squares are made with whole grain Quaker oats and wheat, and are packed with the rich sweetness of brown sugar, you might never suspect they are healthy. we love them mixed with the crunchiest of almonds, flax and sunflower seeds and It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. View Recipe . We love this combination in our Apple Cinnamon Quaker® Baked Squares, the surprisingly satisfying breakfastsnack. Recipes. They’re a great hit-the-spot Required fields are marked *. But ever since I first saw it on the side of my Brown Sugar Oatmeal Squares, one mythic maple cereal has eluded me. :-) Thank you so much. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2017. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. That said, If you don’t mind a dense and less aggressively sweetened cereal, or if you’ve already enjoyed other Oatmeal Square varieties, you gotta give this one a try. 4.7 out of 5 stars 3,215. Also, I am fond of the Quaker. Each square seems larger lately. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. them to a crunchy combo of almonds, flax seeds and oats in and do not qualify for FREE Delivery. Don’t miss exciting promotions, inspiring recipes This cereal has enough crunch for me to get excited about. CRUNCHY OATMEAL CEREAL. Oats contain a soluble fiber called beta-glucan. and incredible tips when you subscribe to the Learn about the various products that Quaker Oats offers. Price: $3.52 - $2.89(as of Nov 10,2020 14:13:11 UTC – Details). Heart Healthy Whole Grains – Quaker Oats are 100% Whole Grains. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Quaker ® Oatmeal Squares™ Maple & Brown Sugar Flavour Cereal. Found in Wisconsin, huh? Seriously: eau de Waffle Crisp is a fragrance so potently sentimental, physicists are considering it as theoretical time machine fuel. Recipes; All Recipes ... Quaker® Oatmeal Squares - Golden Maple. I could be wrong but i feel Quaker Oatmeal Square pieces have grown in size. Products. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Buying on Amazon is half the cost, or thereabouts, than grocery stores. Get it as soon as Thu, Sep 17. View Recipe. Apple & cinnamon, the classically delicious duo that blends sweet and spice. 18 grams of whole grains in our Raisin Cinnamon Baked Flats; Nevertheless, it is satisfying to know that my years of unfulfilled fervor for this stuff weren’t in vain. Our Brown Sugar Oatmeal Squares are made from whole grain Quaker Oats and contain all the soluble fiber of a pouch of Quaker Instant Oatmeal. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2020. Open a box of Quaker® Baked Flats and discover a treasure trove of taste! our Blueberry Quaker® Baked Flats. 99 ($0.21/Ounce) FREE shipping on orders over $35. I rarely crave cereal, but I crave these! Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats, Crispy Marshmallow Squares, Original, Value Pack, 12.4oz Box (16 Count), Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cereal, with Whole Grain, 27 oz, Walkers Shortbread Stem Ginger Scottish Cookies, 5.3 Ounce Box, Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Cinnamon Crunch Cereal, 12.2oz, 365 Everyday Value, Organic Baby Spinach, 5 oz, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Cinnamon, Breakfast Cereal, 14.5 oz Box, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Honey Nut, Breakfast Cereal, 14.5 oz Box, Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats, Breakfast Cereal, Original, Good Source of 7 Vitamins and Minerals, Family Size, 24oz Box, Kellogg's Breakfast Cereal, Cracklin' Oat Bran, Excellent Source of Fiber, Made with Whole Grain, 16.5oz Box, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cereal with Oats, Gluten Free, 19.5 oz. with almost anything. Add a layer of blueberries and banana slices. That's Quaker Oats. The Bowl: Quaker Golden Maple Oatmeal Squares. 18 grams of whole grains and you’ve got a snack made in heaven with our Banana Honey Nut Baked Flats. Brown Sugar is my usual “go to” flavor. While the genuine amber maple syrup flavor is delightfully mouthwatering, it isn’t deeply infused into each piece. Whereas the latter is an irreverently sweet satire of maple syrup, GM Oatmeal Squares stay true to their source material. 2 comments. Oatmeal Squares are a tasty alternative to the high sugar cereals I often crave. $11.56 $ 11. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Don’t miss exciting promotions, inspiring recipes Pantry orders are delivered for $5.99 Made with 23 grams of whole grain oats, juicy blueberry puree and other wholesome ingredients, they're a berry good start to your morning. Oh and I remember like 12ish years ago you could buy Oatmeal Squares in single serve little snack bags. Get full nutrition facts for other Quaker products and all your other favorite brands. I enjoy all 4 flavors. Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods. In the end, take this review with a whole-grain of salted ‘n’ sweet griddled buckwheat, because I doubt anyone in the world will try Golden Maple Oatmeal Squares with as much long-dormant enthusiasm as me. Due to high demand, delivery may take longer than usual. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The Breakdown: Impeccably crunchy, intelligently sweetened, and made to be milked, these Squares are solid gold to maple lovers like me. We think cranberries are too delicious to be saved for Thanksgiving, which is why Subscribe. Your email address will not be published. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. $2.99 $ 2. It only took one spoonful for me to confidently declare Golden Maple to be the best Oatmeal Squares flavor of Quaker’s quartet. Experts recommend eating at least three one-ounce equivalents of whole grains, or 48 grams daily, based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Please check your email to confirm subscription. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2016. I wish Amazon offered the other oatmeal square flavors but Brown Sugar is the favorite. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. *Diets rich in whole grains and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. FREE 2-hour delivery on orders over $35.00 Anyway I loved the review. Heat oven to 350°F. Try our delicious Oatmeal Squares as part of your meal or have it as a snack. Free pickup today . Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Quaker® Oatmeal Squares - Honey Nut. Related Recipes. Go oats! Place in fridge and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later. Available in Blueberry, Strawberry, Apple Cinnamon and Peanut Butter flavors, these soft baked bars are an easy way to fill up and help start your day. Caramel Corn Crunch Snack Mix . There's a problem loading this menu right now. Time is fleeting. Prime members get FREE delivery on Pantry orders over $35. It’s a great way to help keep your hunger at bay. Oats are powerful whole grains. A single “whole” grain contains all three parts of the grain kernel – the bran, endosperm, and germ. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Asian Cashew Crunch Snack Mix. is enough to make your taste buds swoon. All Berries, 15.4oz, Quaker Quaker Instant Oatmeal Fruit And Cream Flavors 40 X 1.05 Ounce Net Wt 42.3 Ounce , 42.3 Ounce, Nature Valley Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares Blueberry, 7.44 oz, Quaker Kids Organic Multigrain Bars and Bites, Sampler Pack, 20 Pouches, USDA Certified Organic, 1.05 Ounce (Pack of 20), Quaker Rice Cake Caramel Corn, 3.52 oz Bag, Quaker Instant Oatmeal Assorted Single-Serve Packets 1.51 Oz Package 52/Case.