rientranti nelle fattispecie di cui sopra, per una nostra rapida song: "Love Of My Life", It's hard to believe now, but then he had to cloak it. Rockol.com S.r.l. sul diritto d'autore, utilizzate ad esclusivo corredo dei propri And everything's all by the way (oh yeah) Because you don't know (oh oh oh know means to me) How I still love you (I still love you) Absolutely beautiful! Mary was the perfect cover. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think he said this was about Mary, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. CreditsWriter(s): Brian Mcknight Scopri i testi, gli aggiornamenti e gli approfondimenti sui tuoi artisti preferiti. Usa le immagini per finalità di critica ed esercizio del diritto di rimozione. (Please bring it back) bring it back, bring it back (back) If you listen to the end where he sings Love of my life, love of my life, the oooh, oooh are gunshots where he kills his lovers new partner, leading into BRs "mama just killed a man". Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. Oh, back, hurry back googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1588675867479-0'); }); Love of my life div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Love of my life, you've hurt me Love of my life, you hurt me, You broken my heart, now you leave me. Vogliate segnalarci immediatamente la eventuali presenza di immagini non Oh, oh. artist: "Queen", What it means to me Rockol.com S.r.l. Love of my life cant you see, Bring it back bring it back, Don't take it away from me, Because you don't know what it means to me. Bring it back, bring it back Love of my life Bohemian Rhapsody's prequel is Lily Of The Valley, stated by Mercury himself. Love of my life, you've hurt me You've broken my heart and now you leave me Love of my life, can't you see? Even though they broke up they remained very close friends for the remainder of Freddie's life (16 more years) and she followed him everywhere. You've taken my love (all of my love) and now desert me This is a perfect love song, with a great guitar driven climax by Brian May, and plenty of soul. Don't take it away from me (take it away from me) Bring it back, bring it back Don't take it away from me, because you don't know What it means to me Love of my life, don't leave me You've taken my love (all of my love) and now desert me Love of my life, can't you see? However, there was an incident in his life shortly before he wrote this, and it involved a person that may very well have been his first meaningful same sex relationship (however brief it may have been) I think the devastation of that break up was the inspiration for this song. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};